Weiner defends wife against prying GO...

Weiner defends wife against prying GOP senator

There are 59 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 15, 2013, titled Weiner defends wife against prying GOP senator. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner defended his wife, a longtime Hillary Clinton aide, on Saturday from Republican claims that she may have improperly mixed her time at the State Department with her consulting business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#49 Jun 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I did't mean to bitchslap you so hard that time. Your head must still be spining to post a garbage answer to a post that proved you lied again.
lol bitchslap me? Yea sure. I posted garbage in response to your unrelated garbage that you posted. dumbass.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#50 Jun 21, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
lol bitchslap me? Yea sure. I posted garbage in response to your unrelated garbage that you posted. dumbass.
Your initial post about Palin and Bachman was a rude crude and childish attack about two women that are twice what you will ever be pookie. You were off topic there also, so I show you for what you are a troll with a lot of hate and little brains.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#51 Jun 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I look at this bias articles pookie every week. He give Obama normally cover on all of his blunders. I guess he is finally seeing the light. What next, will you call him an Uncle Tom?
Eugene writes a column every day and routinely criticizes President Obama but I guess you can only afford the paper one day a week. Perhaps you should stop spending so much time on topix and get a job so you can afford the paper every day like the rest of us, zippy. I digressed...

Eugene is highly respected as a fair and unbiased reporter and not a puppet for the dems like you are for the republitards. Your hypocrisy is only outshone by your idiocy.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#52 Jun 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your initial post about Palin and Bachman was a rude crude and childish attack about two women that are twice what you will ever be pookie. You were off topic there also, so I show you for what you are a troll with a lot of hate and little brains.
Hey I'm sorry you can't handle the truth about the stupid women you idolize. Tell me, how many shotgun weddings have the palin kids have. Her sons married women that were already pregnant at the wedding and of course there is Bristol who couldn't keep her legs shut but loves to preach about how slutty it is to have sex before marriage. And how she feels a 2 parent household is sooo important but hey wheres her babby daddy? Hmmmmm?

And then theres Michelle who trying to fix all the gays but doesn't realize her own husband prefers the boys.

Also Sarah is looking pretty crappy these days, too thin....Cocaine, adderall or meth which one do you think she's using?

So you low information voter why don't you go down to your bunker and f*ck yourself, since no one (male or female) will.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#53 Jun 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your initial post about Palin and Bachman was a rude crude and childish attack about two women that are twice what you will ever be pookie. You were off topic there also, so I show you for what you are a troll with a lot of hate and little brains.
It would be hard for anyone to be twice as hateful, twice as racist, twice as misogynist, twice as hypocritical, twice as religiously obsessed as Skank Palin and Michele Backwash.

Thank goodness the GOP pulled their heads out of their asses and wiped those two off the political map. Good riddance, except press whores like those two will never go away. We'll hear them squawking about taking their country back in the future, unfortunately. They are like cats permanently in heat.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#54 Jun 21, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm sorry you can't handle the truth about the stupid women you idolize. Tell me, how many shotgun weddings have the palin kids have. Her sons married women that were already pregnant at the wedding and of course there is Bristol who couldn't keep her legs shut but loves to preach about how slutty it is to have sex before marriage. And how she feels a 2 parent household is sooo important but hey wheres her babby daddy? Hmmmmm?
And then theres Michelle who trying to fix all the gays but doesn't realize her own husband prefers the boys.
Also Sarah is looking pretty crappy these days, too thin....Cocaine, adderall or meth which one do you think she's using?
So you low information voter why don't you go down to your bunker and f*ck yourself, since no one (male or female) will.
The Palin's are your typical snooty-Xtians. They act like every one elses sins are sooooooooooooooo bad and all they while they act like trailer trash. I'm no fan of Michele but at least she adopted kids who needed homes and gave back to her community. Palin takes federal funding for her mentally challenged son, never mind all the millions she made on her silly comic books. Then she has the gall to call democrats lazy and say they all live on welfare. Pot....kettle....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#55 Jun 21, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm sorry you can't handle the truth about the stupid women you idolize. Tell me, how many shotgun weddings have the palin kids have. Her sons married women that were already pregnant at the wedding and of course there is Bristol who couldn't keep her legs shut but loves to preach about how slutty it is to have sex before marriage. And how she feels a 2 parent household is sooo important but hey wheres her babby daddy? Hmmmmm?
And then theres Michelle who trying to fix all the gays but doesn't realize her own husband prefers the boys.
Also Sarah is looking pretty crappy these days, too thin....Cocaine, adderall or meth which one do you think she's using?
So you low information voter why don't you go down to your bunker and f*ck yourself, since no one (male or female) will.
Really now! Good name you chose. LMAO!
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#56 Jun 21, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>The Palin's are your typical snooty-Xtians. They act like every one elses sins are sooooooooooooooo bad and all they while they act like trailer trash. I'm no fan of Michele but at least she adopted kids who needed homes and gave back to her community. Palin takes federal funding for her mentally challenged son, never mind all the millions she made on her silly comic books. Then she has the gall to call democrats lazy and say they all live on welfare. Pot....kettle....
That's what gets me. I really don't care if someone is pregnant at their wedding or if they have a baby out of wedlock, but when they start condeming others for the exact same situation, well I have a problem with that.

Thanks for the info on MB, I don't know a lot about her, except for some of her outrages statements, which is enough to know she shouldn't be in any position of power.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#57 Jun 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really now! Good name you chose. LMAO!
Yeah I know, I was a bit over the top, but can't wait to read dumbo's outraged response. It's Friday we all could us a good laugh.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#58 Jun 21, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm sorry you can't handle the truth about the stupid women you idolize. Tell me, how many shotgun weddings have the palin kids have. Her sons married women that were already pregnant at the wedding and of course there is Bristol who couldn't keep her legs shut but loves to preach about how slutty it is to have sex before marriage. And how she feels a 2 parent household is sooo important but hey wheres her babby daddy? Hmmmmm?
And then theres Michelle who trying to fix all the gays but doesn't realize her own husband prefers the boys.
Also Sarah is looking pretty crappy these days, too thin....Cocaine, adderall or meth which one do you think she's using?
So you low information voter why don't you go down to your bunker and f*ck yourself, since no one (male or female) will.
Is projection and assumption all you have pookie. Maybe you should compare your life to their accomplishments.......you are a joke.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#59 Jun 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Is projection and assumption all you have pookie. Maybe you should compare your life to their accomplishments.......you are a joke.
what accomlishments? Quiting everything they started and being the laughing stock of the country. Yea that sure is something to be proud of. Aren't you at least upset the palin cost McCain the election? I know a lot of people who were leaning towards McCain, myself included, but once he brought barbie on board, it was all over for him.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#60 Jun 21, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
what accomlishments? Quiting everything they started and being the laughing stock of the country. Yea that sure is something to be proud of. Aren't you at least upset the palin cost McCain the election? I know a lot of people who were leaning towards McCain, myself included, but once he brought barbie on board, it was all over for him.
You see, liberal talking points and slaner are all you have. Being the head of the largest state in the country isn't for the timid like you pookie, she has developed where every citizen in Alaska gets oil money every year, and is a high priced guest speaker, nationally know commentator, and a multimillionair. Bachman is a log standing house member of the United States, a millionair and a success in her own right. Your childish quips are nothing more than showing stupidity and hate to someone you don't even know except by liberal hack sites.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#61 Jun 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
They both have quitting in common. That's highly regarded in the 'when to shed t-tears' handbook.

hahahahahahahahaha
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#62 Jun 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You see, liberal talking points and slaner are all you have. Being the head of the largest state in the country isn't for the timid like you pookie, she has developed where every citizen in Alaska gets oil money every year, and is a high priced guest speaker, nationally know commentator, and a multimillionair. Bachman is a log standing house member of the United States, a millionair and a success in her own right. Your childish quips are nothing more than showing stupidity and hate to someone you don't even know except by liberal hack sites.
Then why are you getting so upset that you can't even type?

Whats slaner?
she has developed where every citizen....what?
Bachman is a log. ok I'll give you that.

Regarding her paid speaking gigs. As PT Barnum said theres a sucker born every minute and it looks like they are all palin fans.

See ya sucker.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#63 Jun 23, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
what accomlishments? Quiting everything they started and being the laughing stock of the country. Yea that sure is something to be proud of. Aren't you at least upset the palin cost McCain the election? I know a lot of people who were leaning towards McCain, myself included, but once he brought barbie on board, it was all over for him.
McCain's known for his wandering eye. That's how he ended up dumping wife #1 for Cindy McBudweiser. I was not at all surprised that all the blood rushed to his winky when he saw Palin. Like most conservaturds, they only value women for their looks and the McCain team was so enthralled with Palin they didn't even vet her until the press starting taking at closer look at the trailer park queen. Bet they wish they could have had a do-over on that pick!
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#64 Jun 24, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>McCain's known for his wandering eye. That's how he ended up dumping wife #1 for Cindy McBudweiser. I was not at all surprised that all the blood rushed to his winky when he saw Palin. Like most conservaturds, they only value women for their looks and the McCain team was so enthralled with Palin they didn't even vet her until the press starting taking at closer look at the trailer park queen. Bet they wish they could have had a do-over on that pick!
hahaha too funny.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#65 Jul 23, 2013
Weiner is still texting pix, he must think that he is Geraldo.
Cat74

United States

#66 Jul 23, 2013
I wouldn't talk about shotgun weddings. The parents of Obama were not legally married, since the baby Daddy already had a couple wives, and children back in the tribe. That might have been fine with the tribe, but we have laws 'agin' such things.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#67 Jul 24, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I wouldn't talk about shotgun weddings. The parents of Obama were not legally married, since the baby Daddy already had a couple wives, and children back in the tribe. That might have been fine with the tribe, but we have laws 'agin' such things.
President Obama had a stepfather who was from the Phillipines.

Funny how you always come back to bashing our great President. See, people like you who wear your racism on your sleeve, yeah, you are the reason the President has a 45% approval rating and Congress, filled with racists who hate the President, has a 18% approval rating.

Keep up the good work. All your hating is doing is making him look better, classier, smarter and most definitely, more powerful.
That must make you so angry. I love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 13 min jonjedi 7,361
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 16 min Trump your President 629
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 18 min He Named Me Black... 15
News Warren Buffett sticks to business, avoids polit... 1 hr USS LIBERTY 3
News News 4 mins ago 7:17 p.m.Maryland high school t... 4 hr anonymous 2
News Media groups push back after fake news defined ... 22 hr Oblamer 44 18
News 'I've been living a lie for so long': Morbidly ... (May '16) Wed Texxy 2
More from around the web