Caroline Kennedy poised for Japan

Caroline Kennedy poised for Japan

There are 16 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 13, 2013, titled Caroline Kennedy poised for Japan. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Please verify the feed settings in the metadata of your .jpt file. This can be found under Web>> Web Identifiers in the metadata.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Degenerate Kennedys

West Sayville, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Who cares? Just another rich liberal Kennedy trading on the "mystique". She's about as interesting as watching paint dry.
umm

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Jul 13, 2013
May God help US.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Fascinating for her...Japan is a beautiful and interesting country....with tremendous food and friendly people...a great experience....

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
I hope she's not driving.
Japan needs another drunk rich liberal.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#9 Jul 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to laugh when resident stupid lanumber one, replies to resident stupid number 2.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>especially if you like radiation and sub-standard protection against it. HERE COMES GODZILLA. Democreeps are Creepocrats.
Sorry i could'nt hear you....The ROAR of our ECONOMIC RECOVERY, IS THE ONLY THING I CAN HEAR.....

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#11 Jul 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry i could'nt hear you....The ROAR of our ECONOMIC RECOVERY, IS THE ONLY THING I CAN HEAR.....
You mean the one that's going on in the red states? LMAO You must be fkn deaf if you think any improvement is coming out of DC.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/64934-republi...

You're republican governor brought in two companies last week to Florida...2000 jobs.

Nobama has NOTHING to do with it, dingleberry.
Dr Obama

Noblesville, IN

#12 Jul 13, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the one that's going on in the red states? LMAO You must be fkn deaf if you think any improvement is coming out of DC.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/64934-republi...
You're republican governor brought in two companies last week to Florida...2000 jobs.
Nobama has NOTHING to do with it, dingleberry.
;-000h, the cat waiting at the Eastgate?!!!;-00h, what's da ding dong!!!;-00
Dr Obama

Noblesville, IN

#13 Jul 13, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder who her Marilyn Monroe, Chappaquiddick is. Just keep her from being behind the wheel. Democrats are screwed up. LBJ killed Kennedy BTW. I know that in my heart.
Kennedy vs. Goldwater part. 2!!!!!!;-0000
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#14 Jul 13, 2013
They really need to send her to Bangladesh with the rest of the unattractive do nothings are. She couldn't screw that country up any more than it already is.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry i could'nt hear you....The ROAR of our ECONOMIC RECOVERY, IS THE ONLY THING I CAN HEAR.....
Yes, even the red states are bragging about how Obama has pulled us out of the abyss created by flubs. Remember, last year, during the campaigning, when the reds were told 'from above' to tone down their bragging about how well their states economies were doing under Obama policies? These baggers are fkn morons. agent orange blueballs is at the head of the fkn moron class.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Perpignan

#19 Jul 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
If the recovery is so great, why did unemployment go up? You are such a hoot. You'll believe anything the bot puffers tell you.

Perpignan

#21 Jul 14, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, even the red states are bragging about how Obama has pulled us out of the abyss created by flubs. Remember, last year, during the campaigning, when the reds were told 'from above' to tone down their bragging about how well their states economies were doing under Obama policies? These baggers are fkn morons. agent orange blueballs is at the head of the fkn moron class.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Even the late night comics are still telling the good one liners.......
1. I will close GITMO
2. I will cut the deficit in half my first term
3. I will have the troops home within six months
4. I will not have Lobbiest in my administration
5. I will have the most transparent administration
6. To run large deficits is unpatriotic
7. I will play golf every weekend as soldiers die due to my stupid rules of engagement.
8. I will bankrupt the coal industry
9. If I had a son, he would look just like Trayvon
10.I will use fuzzy math to make unemployment look better than it is.
Gravediggers

Boynton Beach, FL

#23 Jul 14, 2013
Payback for supporters.

Ambassadorships = gave lots of money to elect you, now appoint me to a position.

It happens in BOTH PARTIES.

President Obama is the TYPICAL president, not the exceptional one.

He LIES, LIES, LIES.

NO transparency! Cover ups. Denials, Silence!

and sadly a media that REFUSES or is just plain stupid to ask probing questions.

Fault the educational system in America.

There is no 1 way to think in America, but that is what the media is seeking.

Where are the stories on Israel implanting birth control in African women seeking entry into Israel and then assuring that birth control is once again implanted once they enter Israel.

HERE IS THE STORY IN the Jerusalem Post!
http://www.jpost.com/National-News/State-Comp...

SHSSHSHSSH!!! hide this story away, don't publicize it here in the USA.

Can YOU imagine the USA trying that on Mexicans, Asians, Caribbeans and others seeking entry into the USA?

EVERYTHING the Israelis do is allright. There are NO consequences for Israelis.

How about holding back US foreign aid to curtail this?

What was perpetrated on jews in WWII, is now what the jews do to others. The victims become the abusers and the media IGNORES it.

WHO or WHAT entities control the media to hide these stories from being published? Fox News won't even do a story on this!

Shame on ALL media. Shame on jews.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#24 Jul 14, 2013
this would've happened sooner, but it's taken her 2 years to learn how to say..."ya know" in Japanese...
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#25 Jul 14, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder who her Marilyn Monroe, Chappaquiddick is. Just keep her from being behind the wheel. Democrats are screwed up. LBJ killed Kennedy BTW. I know that in my heart.
Just read "Killing Kennedy" reminds me that he was the last Great Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 2 hr Pigeon Forge Hookers 119
News Trump doubles back to hit Cruz 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 13
News Pundit cites 'Dora the Explorer' to criticize K... 2 hr serfs up 12
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Quirky 5,236
News Will Green Political Machine Foil Trump? 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 14
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 95
More from around the web