Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" a...

Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhuman Mongrel" | News One

There are 670 comments on the NewsOne story from Feb 14, 2014, titled Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhuman Mongrel" | News One. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Ted Nugent has long proven himself to be nothing more than the Ku Klux Klan meets a fine arts class.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
Jaddy Baddy

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2014
I may not agree with everything Ted Nugent has to say, anymore than
ninety nine percent of the idiots on the web, but by God I will defend to the death their right to say it.
Could I get a list of all those newly elected Black mayors who
attended Bayrock Obama's little black supremacist enclave
at the White house?
I want to make sure I don't raise my kids in one of those
Uhmerican cities where they might be too white to get
elected mayor.
Bee Eff Dee

Webster, MA

#7 Feb 15, 2014
Why does the media even give this guy a forum to spew his garbage from? Hes obviously done wayy too many drugs wayyy tooo much. Hes about as good a source of information as Farrakhan is. Both are kooks who are so wacked that nobody can take them seriously.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8 Feb 15, 2014
Wot wot there seems to be deflection from nugent and his intelligence (or lack thereof)- how can that be!?

Perhaps nugent is [email protected] that Bon Jovi gets more respect!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2014
Bee Eff Dee wrote:
Why does the media even give this guy a forum to spew his garbage from? Hes obviously done wayy too many drugs wayyy tooo much. Hes about as good a source of information as Farrakhan is. Both are kooks who are so wacked that nobody can take them seriously.
Your talking about Obama right?

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#11 Feb 15, 2014
Ted Nugent is a draft dodging pedophile.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 15, 2014
Beaks wrote:
<quoted text>NO!, actually he's talking about you, rich ass Scum!!!.
Without me who will pay for your entitlements.
right mind

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Feb 15, 2014
Obama: eek eek! ook ook! squeak! eek eek!
right mind

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Feb 15, 2014
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United State.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company n which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
First President to take a 17 day vacation.

How is this Hope and Change working out for you?

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#16 Feb 15, 2014
right mind wrote:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United State.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company n which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
First President to take a 17 day vacation.
How is this Hope and Change working out for you?
This message brought to you straight from the Fox News fact checking department...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 15, 2014
Lord Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your talking about Obama right?
Why are so many of you racists also illiterate?
"Your'" talking..." . Fool! Go back to your outdoor plumbing, jackass!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Feb 15, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
Ted Nugent is a draft dodging pedophile.
What would you expect from a piece of human waste such as Nugent?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Feb 15, 2014
right mind wrote:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United State.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company n which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
First President to take a 17 day vacation.
How is this Hope and Change working out for you?
You forgot one. Obama is also the first president in five years whose farts are smarter than you.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 15, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
This message brought to you straight from the Fox News fact checking department...
Fox News checking facts? They have no experience at it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Feb 15, 2014
cruiser wrote:
Obamba the tree climbing jungle monkey.
Hello Terminix? I got one for you. Bring the heavy weapons, the kind that works on racists.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#22 Feb 15, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Why are so many of you racists also illiterate?
"Your'" talking..." . Fool! Go back to your outdoor plumbing, jackass!
You feel better now. You fell for the trap. When ever liberal elitists like you can't find a way to debate you resort to name calling and criticizing ones education.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Feb 15, 2014
Blue eyed devil wrote:
Dont berate the monkies by equating them to that
Cockroach Bama . Bama is the lowest form of
Pond scum.....im going in the freezer....thaw me
Out when that POS backs his bags.
I prefer padlocking the freezer and throwing the key away. Bon voyage!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#24 Feb 15, 2014
Lord Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel better now. You fell for the trap. When ever liberal elitists like you can't find a way to debate you resort to name calling and criticizing ones education.
Since you can't win an argument with an idiot, ridiculing him is the next best thing.
carvey

Portsmouth, OH

#25 Feb 15, 2014
Racist and proud of it. Do something about it, coon lovers.
Locked and loaded. RocknRoll.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#28 Feb 15, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Since you can't win an argument with an idiot, ridiculing him is the next best thing.
Your not very good at arguing if you can't defeat a idiot.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29 Feb 15, 2014
Lord Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not very good at arguing if you can't defeat a idiot.
In your case, I think I've done okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min positronium 7,057
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 2 min spocko 336
News Trump bounces into the lead 6 min positronium 337
News A tale of two conventions 8 min YourEx 16
News Outrage, caution from Latino stars in critical ... 32 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 4
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 39 min Trumpoopoulos 34
News Trump would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disp... 41 min gwww 30
More from around the web