Obama to visit Myanmar Novomber 19: Myanmar source

Nov 8, 2012 Full story: Reuters 64

U.S. President Barack Obama plans to visit Myanmar on November 19 and meet both his counterpart, Thein Sein, and Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi, a senior government source in the Southeast Asian country said on Thursday.

Full Story
Your Ex

United States

#22 Nov 8, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-elected one day and instead of taking care of America he is going out on another ROCK STAR MISSION. Some one should tell him he is in America and should be working for the AMERICANS. Another 4 years of NOTHING ALL OVER AGAIN.
Don't fret gramps.
'Jeopary' & 'Wheel'
Will still be on
This afternoon.
All is OK
In your world.
ivyawe

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Nov 8, 2012

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24 Nov 8, 2012
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fret gramps.
'Jeopary' & 'Wheel'
Will still be on
This afternoon.
All is OK
In your world.
Obama: Day One…..Jump on a plane……

Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees...

BOEING Announces Big Layoffs In Cutback to Below 2010 Levels...oh my......UNION jobs........Karma.

Military Cuts to increase unemployment past the 14.5 Obama inherited.

Government doubles in size in eleven years…………the 47% is now 51% and growing…..how flush is the nanny……….how deep are China’s pockets.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#25 Nov 8, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimcrow daily planner:

Cry about Obama victory.

scratch ass.

Cry about Obama victory.

Think about cleaning double-wide.

What-a-Burger takeout. Extra grease.

Cry about Obama victory.
Les Claypool

Denver, CO

#26 Nov 8, 2012
How about JZ sing America got 99 problems, but Myanmar ain't one?
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#27 Nov 8, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Patriotic Americans came out big to re-elect our Osama-killing President and now there is no doubt that President Obama will become our greatest President ever. It is so great to see so many unpatriotic right-wing bastards suffering with the fact that President Obama once again brilliantly destroyed the right as he dismantled their delusions of comparing him to Jimmy Carter.
Mount Rushmore needs to start prepping to put Obama up with the other Presidents on that mountain.
The President shows great wisdom in traveling to a inconsequential country with absolutely nothing to accomplish for America. So much easier than leading and facing America's problems head on. Maybe he is going to be the Grand Marshall of the Gay Pride Parade in Rangoon?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28 Nov 8, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see Obama on Mount Rushmore. We could keep him in a cage above Lincoln's head and throw banana's at him till he dances. Thanks Paddy for another solid idea.
It's over, LOWElife. You can now give up the ghost.

Location hidden

#29 Nov 8, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk alot. Are you a chick? Anyhoo, I only have one King. And he lives in Rome. And he doesn't even like chicken.
Maybe not, but his helpers do.

Location hidden

#30 Nov 8, 2012
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron
–THE CIA STRIKES BACK III —“U.S. says CIA responded within 25 minutes to Benghazi attack,” by L.A. Times’ Ken Dilanian:“CIA security officers in a Benghazi post responded within 25 minutes to a call for help from a nearby State Department compound after it came under attack Sept. 11, officials said Thursday, seeking to refute a Fox News report asserting that CIA managers ordered them to stay put. In releasing a detailed timeline of CIA actions that night, senior intelligence officials have put aside long-standing concerns about revealing the extent of the agency’s presence in Benghazi in order to push back against what officials say are baseless allegations that aid was withheld.…
I'm talking about Susan Rice and Hillary and Obama and Carney lying about the idiotic movie when they knew it was a bold-faced lie instead of blaming it on and capturing the terrorists immediately. What the hell is the matter with you? He helped let them get away you stinking, small brained, moron.

Location hidden

#31 Nov 8, 2012
pogue mahone wrote:
Should return to NJ first and thank Gov Christie for his grand standing help in using the still suffering residents in getting him re-elected.
There's more to Chris Christie than meets the eye (if that is possible).

If Chris keeps this up, I'll stop the fat jokes.

Location hidden

#32 Nov 8, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimcrow daily planner:
Cry about Obama victory.
scratch ass.
Cry about Obama victory.
Think about cleaning double-wide.
What-a-Burger takeout. Extra grease.
Cry about Obama victory.
Don't get all excited. Remember that the Germans elected Hitler and thought it was so wonderful. Just like you and Obama. Listen to how rotten you are. Read your Hitleresque post. You can have Obama. Happy trails to you.

Location hidden

#33 Nov 8, 2012
I'm enjoying the feeble death tremors from the impotent teaslurping anti-Obama boobs on this thread. Try to salvage a sliver of dignity and go quietly.

The minorities have joined decent white people, and together we form the majority. That will not change in your lifetime.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#34 Nov 8, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get all excited. Remember that the Germans elected Hitler and thought it was so wonderful. Just like you and Obama. Listen to how rotten you are. Read your Hitleresque post. You can have Obama. Happy trails to you.
Good luck with your therapy.

Location hidden

#35 Nov 8, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with your therapy.
Good luck with your stocks LOL

Location hidden

#36 Nov 8, 2012
Everybody I know yanked all of their money out of the stock market.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#37 Nov 8, 2012
THERE GO MORE JOBS FROM AMERICA.

AND THE U.S. PEOPLE "ELECT" OBAMA TO SEND MORE JOBS ABROAD??? A COUNTRY OF DUMMIES LIVE IN AMERICA???

EVERYTIME A UNITED STATES LEADER LEAVES THE UNITED STATES EXPECT AT LEAST ONE-MILLION U.S. JOBS TO GO ALONG TOO.

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#38 Nov 8, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Still the racist crap even with 39% of whites voting for the (leave them behind) Barry. Tell you what, you little fake racist crap is not a one sided tool......all you did cupcake is convenience a bunch of idiot that things that were not true, were reality. It's easy to attract children with candy, just don't whip out the raincoat just yet......some in america are still watching.
Remember this?

Posted on 6-22-12 by Le Jimbo
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>GALLUP: OBAMA FALLS TO 43%... the end is near.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI7THP...

LOL, STFU loser... but only after you repeat how 30,000 came out to see Romney the weekend before thet election.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#39 Nov 8, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Everybody I know yanked all of their money out of the stock market.
I knew going short during the cons post-election suicidal episode was the right move.

Location hidden

#40 Nov 8, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this?
<quoted text>
LOL, STFU loser... but only after you repeat how 30,000 came out to see Romney the weekend before thet election.
It's all because of a movie. A movie made him do it. Really. Honest to God. I'm not lying. ManBearPig said so. It's the movie's fault. Ask Hillary or Susan Rice or Carney. It's the movie made him do it. Honest. Really I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!I'M NOT LYING!! Honest to God. On my mother's grave...IT WAS THE MOOOVVVIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#41 Nov 8, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this?
<quoted text>
hahahah do you think this election ment something to you or for you. Look at the east coast and what the people are going through. That's what Obama thinks of you. He don't need you anymore, anymore than Hitler did the germans after coming to power with his gestapo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bought Some Coochie on Backpage... 3 hr Casa 1
NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Tue swedenforever 108
Chuck Schumer on Hillary Clinton: 'I'll bet she... Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 10
Can Obama's presidency be saved? Dec 15 fedupwiththemess 945
Clinton on protests: People need to feel everyb... Dec 15 reality is a crutch 2
Jeb Bush sending signals that he may be getting... Dec 14 Le Jimbo 16
Hillary Clinton: Why Wait to Announce 2016 Bid? Dec 12 sailor310 4
More from around the web