Hillary's schedule resembles a campaign

Hillary's schedule resembles a campaign

There are 92 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Hillary's schedule resembles a campaign. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton responds to the crowd after formally endorsing Terry McAuliffe for Virginia governor at the State Theater in Falls Church, Va., on Oct. 19, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#2 Nov 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Oh, does it include Benghazi.........didn't think so.
How devastating must it have been when 60 Minutes had to retract their story on Benghazi because the guy you tea-bagging idiots have been touting has turned out to be a lair. This whole Benghazi obsession by the right is nothing but a political football… when Obama told Romney in the second debate,“Please, proceed”, we didn’t know that you right-wingers where going over the cliff with it… but now I’m happy you did, LOL!

Hillary will get to the bottom of Benghazi when she becomes President…

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Nov 9, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>How devastating must it have been when 60 Minutes had to retract their story on Benghazi because the guy you tea-bagging idiots have been touting has turned out to be a lair. This whole Benghazi obsession by the right is nothing but a political football… when Obama told Romney in the second debate,“Please, proceed”, we didn’t know that you right-wingers where going over the cliff with it… but now I’m happy you did, LOL!

Hillary will get to the bottom of Benghazi when she becomes PresidentÂ…
Just like we reached the bottom with Obama's stupidity.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#6 Nov 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Oh, does it include Benghazi.........didn't think so.
CBS 60 Minutes: Our benghazi story was a lie.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

...next teahadist bumper sticker.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#9 Nov 9, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS 60 Minutes: Our benghazi story was a lie.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
...next teahadist bumper sticker.
60 minutes//CBS news! Pravda during the time of the Soviet Union took notes from them.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#10 Nov 9, 2013
Hillary's campaign slogan "What difference does it make".
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#11 Nov 9, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
Hillary's campaign slogan "What difference does it make".
The slogan should read as follows but you haters will take out five words, twist them, spin them and the smart folks will know the context and what those words mean. Enjoy.

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?” Clinton asked the Republican Senator.“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again.”

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12 Nov 9, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
Hillary's campaign slogan "What difference does it make".
yeah you grave dancers should try that. the nation is sick of you jerks wiping your feet on the honor of those you died for you. it will backfire on you.

you should go back to telling people they hid the survivors from the entire world for months and months...that was funny gramps! and you think you are actually capable of discussing these issues, you can't even discern reality from fiction...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Who is the idiot wrote:
Hillary is now the worst thing to happen to the women's movement in history.
Guess "idiot" you are probably a man. Women still respect Hillary and if she runs, this will be proved. As far as the women's movement, whether you agree or do not agree with Hillary's views, most women respect her education, her qualifications, her professional career and how she has gone beyond that glass ceiling.

Now go back to hating successful women.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#14 Nov 9, 2013
Who is the idiot wrote:
Hillary is now the worst thing to happen to the women's movement in history.
She is a disgrace.
Her star has faded.
She will be 70 years old and is an extreme hating feminist. Put that skank to sleep.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#15 Nov 9, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> an extreme hating
Keep looking at that mirror.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#16 Nov 9, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep looking at that mirror.
I am not the one that needs to worry about being elected. We vote in people under the vanity banner also. Saying that, if things do not improve the next three years it would be tough for her to win. And i guarantee you there are many people with memories of being screwed over. The compassion will be just the same.
ICE

Medora, IN

#17 Nov 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah you grave dancers should try that. the nation is sick of you jerks wiping your feet on the honor of those you died for you. it will backfire on you.
you should go back to telling people they hid the survivors from the entire world for months and months...that was funny gramps! and you think you are actually capable of discussing these issues, you can't even discern reality from fiction...
Are you still claiming you are a conservative? comments like this really doesn't help.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#18 Nov 9, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The slogan should read as follows but you haters will take out five words, twist them, spin them and the smart folks will know the context and what those words mean. Enjoy.
“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?” Clinton asked the Republican Senator.“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again.”
Nope - Hillary and Obama said it was because of a" VIDEO".
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#19 Nov 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah you grave dancers should try that. the nation is sick of you jerks wiping your feet on the honor of those you died for you. it will backfire on you.
you should go back to telling people they hid the survivors from the entire world for months and months...that was funny gramps! and you think you are actually capable of discussing these issues, you can't even discern reality from fiction...
It already has BACKFIRED ON HILLAY AND OBAMA. They sent NO help to our American Ambassador and the retired seals.

You should tell Obama to stop stomping on children’s graves and parading their parents all around the states making a fool out of them just so he can get his point made. He has to have an audience standing behind him just to talk to make sure some one hears him tell his lies to the American people.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#20 Nov 9, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Yes, you grave dancers will continue and ifd Hillary runs, and is voted in by WE THE PEOPLE, you guys will still be grave dancing.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#21 Nov 9, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
parading their parents all around the states making a fool out of them
You demean and disrespect those parents who lost their children to a crazy gun a'toting amerikkkkkan and who are hoping something good can come out of losing their children.

The "fool" is folks like you who have a problem with these parents being very visible examples of our gun culture and gun violence.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#22 Nov 9, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> 60 minutes//CBS news! Pravda during the time of the Soviet Union took notes from them.
All you dopey teahadists that hung your hat on 60 Minutes, out of pure desperation to keep your benghazi fantasy going, sure look more dopey than usual. LMAO.
Cat74

United States

#23 Nov 9, 2013
I do hope the poor thing, Hillary, doesn't fall down drunk and get another concussion.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#27 Nov 9, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
All you dopey teahadists that hung your hat on 60 Minutes, out of pure desperation to keep your benghazi fantasy going, sure look more dopey than usual. LMAO.
All you radical extremist communist murderers who look the other way after all of the damage you have done to our culture watching all of those progressive programs on the 99% controlled media keep your marxist utopia fantasy going as more uniforms are hired to bring the joys of the bolsheviks home to Amerika.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#30 Nov 9, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you grave dancers will continue and ifd Hillary runs, and is voted in by WE THE PEOPLE, you guys will still be grave dancing.
That is a big "IF" Hillary runs. She is smart enough to know WE THE PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE OUR AMBASSADOR BEING MURDERED and then lied to about it being a video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama: 'Any woman who voted against Hi... 24 min Conservative Boot 424
News News 27 Mins Ago Trump, McConnell make a show o... 48 min anonymous 9
News Hillary Clinton: Americans elected 'someone who... 1 hr RustyS 58
News Researcher for Trump's 'vote fraud' commission ... 5 hr Retribution 10
News Women Shouldn't Have the Right to Vote, Says - ... 6 hr DonaldMcDumpfHeil... 28
News Russian who says he helped meddle in US electio... 8 hr Evilgelicalling 1
News Hillary Clinton "appalled" by allegations again... 8 hr Joker 13
More from around the web