How Hillary Clinton can correct the b...

How Hillary Clinton can correct the biggest mistake she made in 2008

There are 12 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 22, 2014, titled How Hillary Clinton can correct the biggest mistake she made in 2008. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Asked by Gallup what the best part of a Hillary Clinton presidency would be, one thing stood far above the rest: That she would be the first female president in U.S. history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Ppp

Gdynia, Poland

#1 Mar 22, 2014
she can retire
Patriot

Arvada, CO

#3 Mar 24, 2014
Hillary Clinton allowed Americans to die in Benghazi as part of an arms smuggling deal to islamic jihadists in Syria, Egypt, Turkey and Libya. Now she expects to be president.
lolol

Edgewood, NM

#4 Mar 25, 2014
Ppp wrote:
she can retire
or just FOAD
Cordwainer Trout

Brownsville, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2014
How about the actual treason she and her husband committed, when they gave Red China missile technology in exchange for campaign contributions? Damned peculiar how Americans have been so deficient and cowardly not to hold Marxist Democrats responsible for the deaths and encouraged terror specific to their policies. People think the Michele Obama desiring not to talk about human rights abuses has something to do with diplomacy. Ha!

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#8 Mar 28, 2014
We have a system where we can vote yet people keep putting the damm clintons in office. Why do you act like your in a monarchy and want the same king and queen. For gods sake enough is enough. She let people die in Labia and wouldn't come close to knowing how to handle Russia. Vote for someone else. Please.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#9 Mar 28, 2014
squeezers wrote:
Why do you act like your in a monarchy and want the same king and queen..
Will you say the same if Bush3 runs?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#10 Mar 28, 2014
squeezers wrote:
Labia.
Isn't that a female body part? You guys screech the same old whines but can't get the place correct. Hillaryious!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#11 Mar 28, 2014
Enough of the Bush's and the Clinton's. 330 million Americans and this is the best we can do? Yo Dem and Repub party elitists who give us candidates you anoint. Give us different ones this time.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#12 Mar 30, 2014
One thing we are very grateful for in this country formerally called the United States is the fact that these filth HAVE identified themselves, because it has made it MUCH easier to eradicate the Cancer that brought this Country down.

You really cannot discuss something that doesn't exist however...the liberal mind? Liberals are mindless shit. They are merely mindless drones roaming around raping and pillaging what their Tyrant tells them too, but all that is about to change, and very soon. We are currently taking steps that will assure their complete extinction, and they are defenseless. We are gonna start with the filth that infested our former Governement, and replace the cancer with able bodies that can reform our Former Country, and after that first step is complete will resume killing off the those who chose to support and enable to Coup in the first place. The disease infested bodies will be incinerated so that the cancer can no longer infect the earth. We will then move on to errqdicating the filth from the rest of the world once they have become extinct here I this territory of the former USA.

Liberalism? It is a disease! WE are the cure!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#13 Mar 31, 2014
[QUOTE who="WE are the cure![/QUOTE]

It seems the country rejected your "cure" in presidential elections!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#14 Mar 31, 2014
Hillary's best weapon is 8 years of con lies and death saddling the current crop of malcontents that want to take us back to that.
Sam Bo

Melbourne, AR

#15 Apr 1, 2014
want government to stay the hell out of my life! I pay my taxes & never broke the law - leave me alone! I'm sick of law after law & dictate after dictate piling up so you can't even live your life any more! There's a new army with new letter designations building up day by day to enforce it all! AND YET - THERE ARE STILL SOOOOO MANY FOOLS LOOKING TO GOVERNMENT TO MAKE MORE LAWS THINKING THE GOVERNMENT WILL SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS! SORRY, NO MORE BIG GULPS CHUBBY! HEY - YOU WITH THE E-CIG - YEA YOU -$300 FINE - FAIL TO SHOW IN COURT -$5000 FINE & OR A YEAR IN JAIL - LET'S MAKE IT A FELONY!- THIS GOVERNMENT LOVES MAKING & ENFORCING LAWS! You got all these federal, state, & local armies - you need lots of laws for them to enforce to generate revenue to pay for it all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Welcome to the Ultimate Hold-Your-Nose Election 9 min davy 29
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 26 min abc 220
News Poll Finds Opening for Third-Party Candidates 46 min Mexican Lottery W... 12
News Study: Trump budget, tax plans add at least $10... 54 min Malikis Billions 31
News Adios, Three Amigos: Obama heads to last summit... 1 hr Hank Paulson jr 34
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 1 hr SirPrize 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Mikey 6,632
More from around the web