Hillary Clinton admitted to hospital with blood clot

Dec 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been admitted to a hospital with a blood clot following a concussion she suffered several weeks ago.

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

SUUUUUURRRRRE. We know.
Osama Obama

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

And other issues.I guess they will be used in delay tactics later.What a bunch of B/S

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Gee Whiz, the Hil-Bily admitted to the hospital with a blood clot.. What timing.. 'Slick' musta really clocked her..OR What a damn convenient way to keep from facing Congress...

“IDGAF”

Since: Dec 12

Toronto

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

That's messed up

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Let that douchebagger be the first to wait in an obamacare line...
Dr Bill phd

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ninthman wrote:
SUUUUUURRRRRE. We know.
Hill can act tooo ok;-000
Dr Bill phd

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Gee Whiz, the Hil-Bily admitted to the hospital with a blood clot.. What timing..'Slick' musta really clocked her..OR What a damn convenient way to keep from facing Congress...
dat is called dream acting career!! ;-00000000
Osama Obama

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

May the buzzards eat the ugly hags eyeballs out.Benghazzi payback!But I still think it is B/S.
Osama Obama

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

She has always looked rough as you put it.And yes traveling around the world sucking on a whine bottle at the taxpayers expense must be tiresome.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Hillary did not have sex with that blood clot.
And the ill-conceived Benghazi cover-up continues.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Osama Obama wrote:
She has always looked rough as you put it.And yes traveling around the world sucking on a whine bottle at the taxpayers expense must be tiresome.
Wine bottle hell, that's just for show, that broad is a white whiskey drinker if I ever saw one, and it's probably on the rocks with a splash of water.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Gee Whiz, the Hil-Bily admitted to the hospital with a blood clot.. What timing..'Slick' musta really clocked her..OR What a damn convenient way to keep from facing Congress...
More likely a stroke that they don't want to come out and kill her chances of a run in 2016. A stroke would make her mentally and physically unfit.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Imagine that. I heard an angry mob attacked after seeing a youtube video with 400 hits.
JIMMY WEST

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>More likely a stroke that they don't want to come out and kill her chances of a run in 2016. A stroke would make her mentally and physically unfit.
SHE HAS BEEN MENTALLY UNFIT MOST OF HER LIFE

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

this is terrible news...when she is prez in 2016 , and her head explodes from an anyeruism, that means her running mate, Oprah, will then be prez.

We will have come full cycle when that happens.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Wow, the conspiracy nutjobs are out in full force.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I expected the far right, Clinton-hating GOP extemeists to be out in force attacking Sec'y Clinton, and so I'm not surprised at what I see here.

Nothing shows the modern Conservative "mind" better than these hateful, sexist, intolerant posts.

Righties really are filthy, aren't they.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Tragically we have lost our senses of what right or wrong is. This administration is as evil as the previous. There must be a period of time where this idiot president can be destroyed and she is one of the witnesses. This is shameful how America has slowly died and we abuse each other by party affiliation. Oh well. The tyranny will expand and Obama will on the surface will be anti Israel in foreign matters yet see fortifications of our presence in that region as others control us with people in elected and non elected positions in Washington pushing their evil agenda.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Osama Obama wrote:
May the buzzards eat the ugly hags eyeballs out.Benghazzi payback!But I still think it is B/S.
Here's hoping that wish comes back to you in full, you ugly, abusive, misogynist creep.

I'd laugh long and loud to see it...:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's hoping that wish comes back to you in full, you ugly, abusive, misogynist creep.
I'd laugh long and loud to see it...:)
I'd laugh long and hard, if...their coverup came back to haunt them, and the Hil-Bily was caught lying... After all she learned from the best,'Slick Willie', the greatest public liar.. Do the name Monica Lewinski ring a bell?....Come on Lil Boie you had to find the words in a dictionary didn't you??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••