Fla. poll: Clinton tops Rubio, Bush

Fla. poll: Clinton tops Rubio, Bush

There are 224 comments on the politico.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Fla. poll: Clinton tops Rubio, Bush. In it, politico.com reports that:

Hillary Clinton has double-digit leads over two favorite sons of Florida in the 2016 presidential race, according to a Quinnipiac University poll on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politico.com.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#170 Mar 25, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for Dumbo - forgot about GM going to Bush already I see, huh?
"President Bush has approved a $17.4 billion auto bailout, with $13.4 billion in emergency loans to prevent the collapse of GM and Chrysler and another $4 billion to be handed out in February.
The loans are meant to be a lifeline — and will keep the companies afloat until March 31st. At that point, says the NYT, the Obama administration will “determine if the automakers are meeting the conditions of the loans and will continue to receive government aid or must repay the loans and face bankruptcy.”
The terms of the bailout are almost identical to the plan rejected by Republicans in the Senate a week ago"
http://consumerist.com/2008/12/19/bush-approv...
"DETROIT TheStreet)-- Many Republicans oppose the billions of dollars in bailouts that saved the U.S. auto industry, but former President George W. Bush isn't among them.
"I'd do it again," Bush said Monday during the closing address at the annual National Automobile Dealers Association convention in Las Vegas, according to The Detroit News. "I didn't want there to be 21% unemployment."
http://www.thestreet.com/story/11405316/1/geo...
Now STFU and sit down azzhole - tired of seeing you spamming these threads.
1. Bush didn't steal the bond holders equity.
2. He loaned them a few billion, Obama gave them 13 billion more and 43 billion to the UAW union to prop up their fund, which has never been paid back.
3. Obama didn't save the Auto Industry, he bought GM, got Fiat to buy Chrysler (which is doing better than GM) and didn't do squat for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Lexis, BMW, Nissan, Infinity or any of the others building cars in America.

Your stupid lies are getting so moronic that I fear your IQ is dropping with each post.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#171 Mar 25, 2013
Stop lying..... ROFLMAO

every condition of Nationalizing the Automobile Manufacturing Companies was condition by George Bush, that's why it took until March to accomplish his demands before the total amount of the funding could be turned over to them.

Bush approved every detail on the conditions he set...... ROFLMAO

Obama required warrants to secure those debts Bush approved... Bush gave away the store with no attachments to protect the U.S Treasury, simply because he intended to loot the U.S Treasury.

Where in the world does lender hand you money with nothing to secure the debt, but Bush handed out Billion and only put conditions on employee compensation.

ROFLMAO..........any way you want to spin that is ok by me, but it all comes down to George Bush Nationalizing the Automobile Manufacturing industry in America......
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>1. Bush didn't steal the bond holders equity.
2. He loaned them a few billion, Obama gave them 13 billion more and 43 billion to the UAW union to prop up their fund, which has never been paid back.
3. Obama didn't save the Auto Industry, he bought GM, got Fiat to buy Chrysler (which is doing better than GM) and didn't do squat for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Lexis, BMW, Nissan, Infinity or any of the others building cars in America.
Your stupid lies are getting so moronic that I fear your IQ is dropping with each post.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#172 Mar 25, 2013
Stupid........ ROFLMAO, Honda, Toyota, Lexis, BMW, Nissan, Infinity ARE NOT American Automobile Manufacturers..........

ROFLMAO........ Low Information Voter......... hun?
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>1. Bush didn't steal the bond holders equity.
2. He loaned them a few billion, Obama gave them 13 billion more and 43 billion to the UAW union to prop up their fund, which has never been paid back.
3. Obama didn't save the Auto Industry, he bought GM, got Fiat to buy Chrysler (which is doing better than GM) and didn't do squat for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Lexis, BMW, Nissan, Infinity or any of the others building cars in America.
Your stupid lies are getting so moronic that I fear your IQ is dropping with each post.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#173 Mar 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, you see folks why they are called low information voters. Unless it't on a KFC or Starbucks menu, they
ve never heard of it.
You're a negative-information poster, i.e. a liar...as this proved:

"..fire Obama for ignoring our border and stealing the equity in the GM swindle."

Those things didn't happen.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#174 Mar 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
1. Bush didn't steal the bond holders equity.

>>Neither did Obama...nor have you proven he did.

2. He loaned them a few billion, Obama gave them 13 billion more and 43 billion to the UAW union to prop up their fund, which has never been paid back.

>>Fantasies.

3. Obama didn't save the Auto Industry, he bought GM, got Fiat to buy Chrysler (which is doing better than GM) and didn't do squat for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Lexis, BMW, Nissan, Infinity or any of the others building cars in America.

>>Obama's administration the government took over Chyrsler and GM temporarily. Fiat later bought Chrysler and GM got back on its feet. Ford didn't need or ask for a bailout, they'd wisely borrowed a bundle at low rates and had cash reserves. None of the other companies needed bailouts, and so are red herrings.

Your stupid lies are getting so moronic that I fear your IQ is dropping with each post.

>>List his "lies," please. At least do a better job than THIS feeble effort. Your own IQ is low, and your credibility, ZERO.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#175 Mar 25, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Stop lying..... ROFLMAO
every condition of Nationalizing the Automobile Manufacturing Companies was condition by George Bush, that's why it took until March to accomplish his demands before the total amount of the funding could be turned over to them.
Bush approved every detail on the conditions he set...... ROFLMAO
Obama required warrants to secure those debts Bush approved... Bush gave away the store with no attachments to protect the U.S Treasury, simply because he intended to loot the U.S Treasury.
Where in the world does lender hand you money with nothing to secure the debt, but Bush handed out Billion and only put conditions on employee compensation.
ROFLMAO..........any way you want to spin that is ok by me, but it all comes down to George Bush Nationalizing the Automobile Manufacturing industry in America......
<quoted text>
Excellent...your answers were better than mine. Of course, Mr. Zero Information Jimbo had no "answers" at all...:)

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#176 Mar 25, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Stupid........ ROFLMAO, Honda, Toyota, Lexis, BMW, Nissan, Infinity ARE NOT American Automobile Manufacturers..........
ROFLMAO........ Low Information Voter......... hun?
<quoted text>
Thank's for clarifying this for shit for brains DUMBO! It becomes tiring trying to help inform those "LOW INFORMATION VOTERS".

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#177 Mar 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Bush didn't steal the bond holders equity.
>>Neither did Obama...nor have you proven he did.
2. He loaned them a few billion, Obama gave them 13 billion more and 43 billion to the UAW union to prop up their fund, which has never been paid back.
>>Fantasies.
3. Obama didn't save the Auto Industry, he bought GM, got Fiat to buy Chrysler (which is doing better than GM) and didn't do squat for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Lexis, BMW, Nissan, Infinity or any of the others building cars in America.
>>Obama's administration the government took over Chyrsler and GM temporarily. Fiat later bought Chrysler and GM got back on its feet. Ford didn't need or ask for a bailout, they'd wisely borrowed a bundle at low rates and had cash reserves. None of the other companies needed bailouts, and so are red herrings.
Your stupid lies are getting so moronic that I fear your IQ is dropping with each post.
>>List his "lies," please. At least do a better job than THIS feeble effort. Your own IQ is low, and your credibility, ZERO.
Great post Professor!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#178 Mar 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent...your answers were better than mine. Of course, Mr. Zero Information Jimbo had no "answers" at all...:)
When does that douche bag EVER have a cognizant answer to anything?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#179 Mar 25, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
When does that douche bag EVER have a cognizant answer to anything?
Never.

You could almost forgive the stupidity, childishness, and dishonesty, but the absurd, offtopic responses damn him beyond all salvation as a poster.

He is MR. Zero Credibility.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#180 Mar 25, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Stupid........ ROFLMAO, Honda, Toyota, Lexis, BMW, Nissan, Infinity ARE NOT American Automobile Manufacturers..........
ROFLMAO........ Low Information Voter......... hun?
<quoted text>
You idiot, they are part of the american car industry you claimed Obama saved. I've see smarter things flushed that you.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#181 Mar 25, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
When does that douche bag EVER have a cognizant answer to anything?
Biden's $321,665 Limo Bill...hurry befor the sequester folds for stupidity.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#185 Mar 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot, they are part of the american car industry you claimed Obama saved. I've see smarter things flushed that you.
DUMBOSPAMBOT birther nut.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#186 Mar 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, I aim lower. It's much more efficient.
Do you also undo the zipper?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#187 Mar 25, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Laurie Tony titless has the KY ready. Save some poop residue for your other retarded pals to lap up.
I'll give that all the attention it deserves. Cleanup in aisle four! Wet rags to mop up Sunstroke!
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#188 Mar 25, 2013
By 2016 it won't matter much. Three and a half more tedious years of divisiveness and hateful rants meant to destroy our sense of honor by obama will be the death knoll for America.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#190 Mar 25, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary Dyke wants you to muff her Benghazi and Barry O wants you in his Kenyan pot.
Really clever. Maybe next you could stomp out your age.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#192 Mar 26, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBOSPAMBOT birther nut.
That time of month again huh. You must be on a weekly cycle.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#193 Mar 26, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I also undo the zippers?
Is that what you call curb service?
ahappyman

West Chester, PA

#194 Mar 26, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they will.

Bottom line - if Hillary runs in 2016, she wins by double dighits guaranteed!
But why? She's done what? I know the majority of people are idiots in regards to politics. They vote based on emotion and skin color not on knowledge. Look at the mess we're in now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On illegal immigration, Trump supporters have v... 22 min spytheweb 11
News Hillary For Tennessee To Open Chattanooga Offic... 40 min Justice 1
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 52 min rinsend 9
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 1 hr Quirky 51
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,854
News Nigel Farage says 'Trump was my warm-up' and dr... 2 hr gwww 3
News Trump Goes Back To Original Immigration Positio... 2 hr Wildchild 5
More from around the web