What Benghazi means

What Benghazi means

There are 126 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 12, 2013, titled What Benghazi means. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Warren: Hillary Clinton was pissed. A Republican senator was accusing her of misleading the world about a raid on a diplomatic compound in Libya that killed four Americans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#85 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
What benghazi means is that boner's teabeggar house has to explain why they cut funding to embassies for security. Is that the next investigation, convicted criminal issa?

hahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#86 May 13, 2013
The budget the Embassies are under was decided long before the Attack. They had plenty of money for elaborate parties, boozing, and dancing drunks. So no, the budget had nothing to do with the fact they sacrifaced those Americans on the Muslim Alter that was the Presidential campaign.,

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#87 May 13, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
What benghazi means is that boner's teabeggar house has to explain why they cut funding to embassies for security. Is that the next investigation, convicted criminal issa?
hahahahahahahahaha
Yes and Obama has to explain how there was money for his daughters security to Mexico with 25 agents, and Valerie Jarrett's full security detail to Martha's Vineyard posh resorts. Neither meet the threat level of Benhazi, so he can explain why they had security and the Ambassador didnt'.
Obama

United States

#88 May 13, 2013
"Benghazi" means "dumb white folk" in Kenayan. Bwaahahaha
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#89 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone seems to understand that but you, tbeggar. Suggest you contact convicted criminal issa for the 'splanation. Good luck with his answering service.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
o sucks

United States

#90 May 13, 2013
Liar in chief says 3 days after 9/11 his admin reported the fact it was a terrorist attack. So why did he tell his buddies in Cairo 3 weeks later it was the result of the anti mus lim film. Pay attention folks, I heard all this live and in real time.
Your Ex

United States

#92 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The budget the Embassies are under was decided long before the Attack. They had plenty of money for elaborate parties, boozing, and dancing drunks. So no, the budget had nothing to do with the fact they sacrifaced those Americans on the Muslim Alter that was the Presidential campaign.,
If your opinion of the State Dept. and it's operatives is so low, why does the death of 4 "drunks" have your collective panties all bunched up?

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#93 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Everyone seems to understand that but you, tbeggar. Suggest you contact convicted criminal issa for the 'splanation. Good luck with his answering service.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Another lie. Post your source that he was conviced by any body but you babble bots. Show us what you got pookie.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#94 May 13, 2013
Convicted
Aqua Buddha

Stillwater, OK

#95 May 13, 2013
The Ghost of Benghazi shall haunt Lady MacHillary
as she roams the dark corridors of 2016 moaning, "Out, damned spot! Out!"
Aqua Buddha

Stillwater, OK

#96 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha
The Liberals' Mantra clearly is:
"Deflect, delay & deceive"

Michael Savage was correct after all: "Liberalism is a mental disorder."
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#97 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it yesterday, bot. You lost....again.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#99 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I posted it yesterday, bot. You lost....again.
hahahahahahahahaha
post number.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#100 May 13, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
please keep telling yourself that.(watergate x contra) x 10. I believe that is how fox try to put it. I sure how you birthers can keep this up till the next election. I am not for the dems myself but since ya'll decided to board the crazy train the last few years; i find myself impatiently waiting for the next election. The amount of whining that is going to go on is gonna be hilarious.
You did not watch MSNBC this morning with Morning Joe. MSNBC which is a DEM TV station said IRS was wrong and that is big, they also talked about ramifications from this.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#101 May 13, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not watch MSNBC this morning with Morning Joe. MSNBC which is a DEM TV station said IRS was wrong and that is big, they also talked about ramifications from this.
The loons are getting smarter. If Obama and his thugs will do these types of things, they can do it to anybody including the media. The will help cut the head from the snake soon.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#102 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The loons are getting smarter. If Obama and his thugs will do these types of things, they can do it to anybody including the media. The will help cut the head from the snake soon.
Just think IRS will be in charge of Obamacare. No one will be safe from the wrath of IRS.
Augustinian

Stillwater, OK

#103 May 13, 2013
Hillary doesn't yet realize that:
“No one has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”— Abraham Lincoln
conservative

Mesa, AZ

#104 May 13, 2013
Robert Gates: Obama made right decisions night of Benghazi attack

Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates says those urging a military response the night of the Benghazi attack have 'a cartoonish impression of military capabilities.'

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2013/05...
Womba

Stillwater, OK

#105 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>RUN FOR THE HILLS: Dem Sen Baucus Retiring Because He's 'Fed Up' With Obamacare...the engineer is running from his own program..........while Obama runs from Benghazi......
Fear not. El Supremo opined during his presser this morning that Benghazi was merely a "sideshow". What's the main event going to be for BO? nuking a U.S. military base? Pure arrogance.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#107 May 13, 2013
Benghazi means the Democrats are up to their old tricks, and this time people died. Hillary lied, Obama lied, Carney lied, and the Ambassador died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker calls for respect on same-sex marriage 27 min barefoot2626 39
News Poll: Bush, Trump rising nationally for GOP, bu... 39 min Go Blue Forever 6
News CNN poll: Clinton, Bush lead their parties 41 min barefoot2626 20
News Hillary Clinton: American schools are 'more seg... 52 min Miss Id 36
News Clinton emails show old friend advising on fore... 1 hr Le Jimbo 5
News Juan Williams: The pollution of politics 1 hr Le Jimbo 13
News Bobby Jindal jumps into the 2016 election 2 hr Cat74 50
More from around the web