Clinton blasts opponents of immigrati...

Clinton blasts opponents of immigration reform

There are 84 comments on the CNN story from Jun 10, 2014, titled Clinton blasts opponents of immigration reform. In it, CNN reports that:

Hillary Clinton took a break from her frenetic book tour on Tuesday and blasted people who opposed immigration reform during a speech to two food producing trade organizations in Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Amigo

Waterford, CT

#63 Jun 19, 2014
VIVA Hillary 2016!!! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64 Jun 19, 2014
Massively Popular Hillary Clinton Down to 44% Public Approval in NBC Poll
Posted by Jammie on Jun 18, 2014 at 7:11 am

Saying idiotic things like how law-abiding gun owners are terrorizing Americans isn’t going to help the rapidly dwindling fortunes of Mrs. Clinton and judging by a new poll her political fortunes are quickly sinking. Just keep reminding us how the 2016 election is a mere formality on the way to her coronation, OK, media?

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/massively-popula...

)8~D>

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#65 Jun 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Massively Popular Hillary Clinton Down to 44% Public Approval in NBC Poll
Posted by Jammie on Jun 18, 2014 at 7:11 am
Saying idiotic things like how law-abiding gun owners are terrorizing Americans isn’t going to help the rapidly dwindling fortunes of Mrs. Clinton and judging by a new poll her political fortunes are quickly sinking. Just keep reminding us how the 2016 election is a mere formality on the way to her coronation, OK, media?
http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/massively-popula...
)8~D>
What does it matter now (waving arms in air)

#66 Jun 25, 2014
Hillary Denies Attending Bilderberg, Confirms Bill Did

Members of Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth recently asked Hillary Clinton
about her attendance at the 2006 Bilderberg Meeting-- which she emphatically
denied.

She laughed uncomfortably before declaring that she had "no idea what they
were talking about" at Bilderberg Meetings since she "wasn't there."

However, she did acknowledge that Bill Clinton had attended in 1992, but
maintained that she herself had never been.

This denial goes against reports from insiders at the Brookstreet Hotel in
Ottawa who claimed she attended the 2006 meeting for one day. Witnesses saw
a number of vehicles which unloaded in back loading dock, away from the
public's view, including a stretch limousine with U.S. diplomatic plates.

Additionally, Hillary Clinton had already attended the 1997 Bilderberg
meeting in Lake Lanier, Georgia (U.S.) as First Lady, according to sources
close to investigation reporters Daniel Estulin and Jim Tucker.

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/091107_hi...
spud

Quarryville, PA

#67 Jun 26, 2014
Amigo wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary will wipe those fools out!! LOL!!!
Skidmark definitely needs to do some wiping but it has nothing to do with Republicans. She's an unqualified con and a liar.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#68 Jun 27, 2014
VIVA Hillary for President, 2016!!! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UhHuh

Wichita Falls, TX

#69 Jun 27, 2014
How much easier do the liberals want to make it for illegals to cross the border? Hell they can simply walk across now like the thousands of children that have been dumped on the border like unwanted pets by these wonderful people who obviously care less what happen to their own children. Oh yeah - those seem like the kind of responsible people we want to come to our country. I suppose the left's next thing is to provide them with transportation across the border as well. The democrats will literally do anything to buy votes - legal or otherwise. Gee why doesn't anyone support "reform"? Go figure.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#70 Jun 28, 2014
VIVA Hillary 2016!!! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#71 Jun 28, 2014
Bull Chit wrote:
Billary gives pants suits a bad rap! The old hag needs to STFU!
Grandma Clinton is too old and frail to be president.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#72 Jun 29, 2014
Hillary for President, 2016!!! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
spud

Leola, PA

#74 Jun 30, 2014
Hillary is a pantload. She never accomplished anything. She may be the phoniest person I've ever seen.
Amigo

Oakdale, CT

#75 Jun 30, 2014
Hillary ROCKS!!! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
spud

Bangor, PA

#76 Jul 4, 2014
Amigo wrote:
Hillary ROCKS!!! ;)
That's just the brain damage that makes her do that.
Amigo

New London, CT

#78 Jul 8, 2014
Hillary 2016!!! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#79 Jul 9, 2014
Will the Bush Whiners please shut up!

Immigrant Surge Rooted in Law to Curb Child Trafficking

George W. Bush, a measure that passed without controversy, along with a pension bill and another one calling for national parks to be commemorated on quarters.

“This is a piece of legislation we’re very proud to sign,” a White House spokesman, Tony Fratto, told reporters on Dec. 23, 2008, as the president put his pen to the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, named for a 19th-century British abolitionist.“This program has been very effective around the world in trying to stop trafficking in persons.”

Now the legislation, enacted quietly during the transition to the Obama administration, is at the root of the potentially calamitous flow of unaccompanied minors to the nation’s southern border.

Representatives Robert W. Goodlatte, left, of Virginia and Darrell Issa of California, both Republicans, on Thursday. They were among the lawmakers on a tour of the South Texas border.Amid Influx of Migrants, Obama Is to Skip Border Visit on Texas Trip JULY 3, 2014
President Obama spoke in the Rose Garden of the White House on Monday.Obama Says He’ll Order Action to Aid ImmigrantsJUNE 30, 2014
Demonstrators outside a federal building in Detroit on Saturday spoke up about deportations.Obama to Seek Funds to Stem Border Crossings and Speed Deportations JUNE 28, 2014

Snakes and Thorny Brush, and Children at the Border Alone JUNE 25, 2014
A customs center in Nogales, Ariz., is struggling to care for a growing number of unaccompanied minors.Border Centers Struggle to Handle Onslaught of Young Migrants JUNE 18, 2014
Mercedes Mejía, from Honduras, at the Sacred Heart shelter in McAllen, Tex., on Sunday. Residents have rushed to help.Migrants Flow in South Texas, as Do Rumors JUNE 16, 2014
Originally pushed by a bipartisan coalition of lawmakers as well as by evangelical groups to combat sex trafficking, the bill gave substantial new protections to children entering the country alone who were not from Mexico or Canada by prohibiting them from being quickly sent back to their country of origin.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/us/immigran ...
Amigo

New London, CT

#80 Jul 9, 2014
Hillary is the BEST!!! ;)

#82 Jul 28, 2014
Amigo wrote:
Hillary 2016!!! ;)
Hillary is hanging on Obama's Coat Tails!

"Americans really wish they had elected Mitt Romney instead of Obama"

Americans are so down on President Obama at the moment that, if they could do the 2012 election all over again, they'd overwhelmingly back the former Massachusetts governor's bid. That's just one finding in a brutal CNN poll, released Sunday, which shows Romney topping Obama in a re-election rematch by a whopping nine-point margin, 53 percent to 44 percent. That's an even larger spread than CNN found in November, when a survey had Romney winning a redo 49 percent to 45 percent.

Read rest of story below:

http://theweek.com/article/index/265418/speed ...

And that ain't good.
fassdle

Pittsburgh, PA

#83 Jul 28, 2014

Wheres the Beef? Clintons a liar abuse

#85 Aug 5, 2014
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton - 11March 2014

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#86 Aug 5, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”
- Hillary Clinton - 11March 2014
Dumbest thing I ever heard for an accomplishment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump's new message man Anthony Scara... 4 min Just Think 96
News Kushner denies collusion during four meetings w... 6 min Maxxx_Payne 33
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 23 min Retribution 91
News U.S. Democrats take aim at big companies in eco... 2 hr fact checker 10
News Trump intensifies criticism of his own attorney... 3 hr Bill Dunning 3
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 4 hr southern at heart 516
News Randi Weingarten's - Racism' Rant 9 hr Palin s Turkey Th... 1
More from around the web