Clinton blasts opponents of immigrati...

Clinton blasts opponents of immigration reform

There are 84 comments on the CNN story from Jun 10, 2014, titled Clinton blasts opponents of immigration reform. In it, CNN reports that:

Hillary Clinton took a break from her frenetic book tour on Tuesday and blasted people who opposed immigration reform during a speech to two food producing trade organizations in Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bull Chit

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 10, 2014
Billary gives pants suits a bad rap! The old hag needs to STFU!
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#2 Jun 10, 2014
VIVA Hillary 2016!!! ;)
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 10, 2014
No one cares, or listens to her.no she will not be president lmao, fat pants suit is done, just like cantor
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#4 Jun 10, 2014
Hillary 2016! Can't lose!! LOL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jun 11, 2014
wild child wrote:
No one cares, or listens to her.no she will not be president lmao, fat pants suit is done, just like cantor
As a mother among mothers she is one who knows how it feel to rip a baby apart from his/her mother and she would not hesitate to correct the situation that President Obama has implemented to appease the GOP in trying to get them to legislatively resolve the issue to no avail, it is time that a strong woman step up and get the job done.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Jun 11, 2014
liberals don't seem to understand that the usa cannot support an open amnesty that places no limits to the numbers that would apply.

they talk of numbers like 8 million applying. but what happens if 50+ million or even 100+ million apply?

what happens then?

it would not be an act of compassion to allow these people in. it would be an invasion. one that would destroy the usa.

the liberals don't seem to understand this. and I believe it is because they are brain dead from taking illicit drugs.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#7 Jun 11, 2014
There is NO Republican fool who can defeat Hillary in 2016!! LOL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#8 Jun 11, 2014
Amigo wrote:
There is NO Republican fool who can defeat Hillary in 2016!! LOL!!!
get off the drugs, pothead. nobody is going to vote for the coward of Benghazi.
Cuauhtemotzin

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Jun 11, 2014
wild child wrote:
If you tea-gaggers keep this up, you're going to end up possibly electing some wild eyed freak like Sarah Palin who will definitely and for sure destroy this country. One year under Palin (or someone like her), you'll be wishing for the good old days of Obama. LOL
Two Dogs

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text> As a mother among mothers she is one who knows how it feel to rip a baby apart from his/her mother and she would not hesitate to correct the situation that President Obama has implemented to appease the GOP in trying to get them to legislatively resolve the issue to no avail, it is time that a strong woman step up and get the job done.
Are you speaking of the same Central American mothers who let their kids go own their own to the U.S. Save the drama for the stage.
Two Dogs

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you tea-gaggers keep this up, you're going to end up possibly electing some wild eyed freak like Sarah Palin who will definitely and for sure destroy this country. One year under Palin (or someone like her), you'll be wishing for the good old days of Obama. LOL
You maybe right about Palin and a dismal job she would do as President. But we do know that Hillary was not very good at her job as Secretary of State. I don't have to tell you what happened under her watch, do I? So if Hillary was sub par as secretary of state, how do you think she will perform as President?
spud

Quarryville, PA

#12 Jun 11, 2014
"Everyone she has talked to are for amnesty", then again, everyone she ever talked to has taken money from the cheap labor lobby. So has she. Hillary only cares about the rich and powerful who can help her become president. God help America and the working man if that imbecile ever becomes president.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Jun 11, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
get off the drugs, pothead. nobody is going to vote for the coward of Benghazi.
Youseem to be under the delusion that most people think like you. There wouldn't be enough mental hospitals if that were true.
Two Dogs

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Youseem to be under the delusion that most people think like you. There wouldn't be enough mental hospitals if that were true.
Just because someone is in the minority of opinion and belief does not make them crazy. Just ask any Jew who lived in Germany in 1933.
Cuauhtemotzin

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Jun 11, 2014
Two Dogs wrote:
<quoted text>
You maybe right about Palin and a dismal job she would do as President. But we do know that Hillary was not very good at her job as Secretary of State. I don't have to tell you what happened under her watch, do I? So if Hillary was sub par as secretary of state, how do you think she will perform as President?
To your point, the world is a big and dangerous place and chit happens. Remember GW Bush and 9/11? Happened right here and supposedly a lot of his national security underlings missed the warning signs given them by federal security agencies. Sad as it was, Benghazi was confined and resulted in the deaths of four Americans only. What would have John (bomb now, ask questions later) have done? Invaded Libya and committed even more young American lives there? Probably.

To my point, I was asking wild child what happens when you evict those like Cantor, Ramsey, Rubio, McCain, Boehnor, etc from office. Those moderate GOP who believe in cooperation, consession as the cornerstone of making this country stronger and better. Instead you submit tea gaggers like Brat (who defeated Cantor) who has isolationist, protectionist, and nativism viewpoints. That is a sure recipe for the downfall of this country.

Two Dogs

United States

#16 Jun 11, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
<quoted text>
To your point, the world is a big and dangerous place and chit happens. Remember GW Bush and 9/11? Happened right here and supposedly a lot of his national security underlings missed the warning signs given them by federal security agencies. Sad as it was, Benghazi was confined and resulted in the deaths of four Americans only. What would have John (bomb now, ask questions later) have done? Invaded Libya and committed even more young American lives there? Probably.
To my point, I was asking wild child what happens when you evict those like Cantor, Ramsey, Rubio, McCain, Boehnor, etc from office. Those moderate GOP who believe in cooperation, consession as the cornerstone of making this country stronger and better. Instead you submit tea gaggers like Brat (who defeated Cantor) who has isolationist, protectionist, and nativism viewpoints. That is a sure recipe for the downfall of this country.
Just like Bush ignored the warnings of an imminent attack on the US, Hillary ignored the repeated warnings months before the attack on the consulate.
Two dumbasses don't make a right.
Funny how anyone who opposes Hillary brings out name calling from you. Facts are facts. Hillary did not do her job, and people died. You can lie to yourself all you want, and turn a blind eye to her shortcomings as secretary of state, but remember Hillary failed.
And funny you bring up sending troop in harms way. President Obama had no problem sending US warplanes and special ops into Libya to topple Qaddafi, but he didn't want to commit troops to save American lives? Please tell me that you are not naive that you actually believe that. I could understand if you were James Carney or a paid Democrat strategist, but if you are just a regular citizen, that is pretty scary. But then again blind allegiance got Hitler a job.
Two Dogs

United States

#17 Jun 11, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said John Edwards?

Location hidden

#18 Jun 11, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
<quoted text>
get off the drugs.

anybody who is pro-illegal is bad for the country. Obama is pro-illegal. people who are pro-illegal care more for foreigners than they do for americans and America.

let me repeat. Obama is pro-illegal.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Jun 11, 2014
Two Dogs wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone is in the minority of opinion and belief does not make them crazy. Just ask any Jew who lived in Germany in 1933.
Actually I'm a big fan of certain minority opinions. But I have to take issue with someone on the fringe believing his is a majority opinion. At least he deserves to be aware of how delusional he is. Secret Asian Man provides such an instance.
El Pollo Loco

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Jun 11, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA Hillary 2016!!! ;)
Amigo;) wanne C da US will get the first Queen rather than First lady....now not Amen;-00h, it"s First Man billary!!! dat's make Billary is 3rd in the House presidente'

;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After stunning election defeat, Hillary Clinton... 6 min ImPeach 10
News Trump blasts attorney general, questions Ukrain... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 13
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 3 hr Katrina 636
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 4 hr Tm Cln 8,883
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 4 hr Tm Cln 194
News Boy Scouts of America apologizes for Trump's ja... 4 hr Maxxx_Payne 5
News Sessions says he'll stay on as AG as long as Tr... 5 hr Marcavage s Trick 4
More from around the web