FBI agent Peter Strzok fired about an...

FBI agent Peter Strzok fired about anti-Trump texts

There are 239 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Aug 13, 2018, titled FBI agent Peter Strzok fired about anti-Trump texts. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

The FBI has fired Agent Peter Strzok, who helped lead the bureau's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election until officials discovered he had been sending anti-Trump texts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#1 Aug 13, 2018
Where does a man who lied under oath to Congress get another job?
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#2 Aug 13, 2018
The fake investigation into Collusion between Trump and Russia, seems to be falling apart.
Maybe our country really is stronger then the socialists trying to subvert it from within.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#3 Aug 13, 2018
Democrats won't give up trying to impeach the President, and will do anything, including planting false evidence, to do it. They are completely without honor, or integrity.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#4 Aug 13, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Democrats won't give up trying to impeach the President, and will do anything, including planting false evidence, to do it. They are completely without honor, or integrity.
..........or cook up a fake perjury interview for entrapment.......Muller's way.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#5 Aug 13, 2018
There is nothing one can prove to a Trump supporter, as they operate outside of the world of provable facts. The rejection of rational thought and reality-based inquiry is where Trump followers dwell. Living in the Trump universe makes people regress to the mental state of 6 year olds.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2018
Spocko wrote:
There is nothing one can prove to a Trump supporter, as they operate outside of the world of provable facts. The rejection of rational thought and reality-based inquiry is where Trump followers dwell. Living in the Trump universe makes people regress to the mental state of 6 year olds.
and from your writing YOU are a perfect example of your above comment.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#7 Aug 13, 2018
Good, should have happened a long time ago.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#8 Aug 13, 2018
Spock..... Give us real facts please.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#9 Aug 13, 2018
The President of the United States is only answerable to Congress, where he can be impeached by the House, and tried by the Senate. He owes nothing to a peon like Mueller.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante

United States

#10 Aug 13, 2018
Jan2018 wrote:
Spock..... Give us real facts please.
won't get'm from spock as he/she/it is mentally incapacitated.
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#11 Aug 13, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Where does a man who lied under oath to Congress get another job?
the dnc of course
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#12 Aug 13, 2018
Spocko wrote:
There is nothing one can prove to a Trump supporter, as they operate outside of the world of provable facts. The rejection of rational thought and reality-based inquiry is where Trump followers dwell. Living in the Trump universe makes people regress to the mental state of 6 year olds.
Show us provable facts, ace.
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#13 Aug 13, 2018
America just keeps winning.
too much

Center Line, MI

#14 Aug 13, 2018
Spocko wrote:
There is nothing one can prove to a Trump supporter, as they operate outside of the world of provable facts. The rejection of rational thought and reality-based inquiry is where Trump followers dwell. Living in the Trump universe makes people regress to the mental state of 6 year olds.
Justice will win. 2 down.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#15 Aug 13, 2018
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante wrote:
<quoted text>

and from your writing YOU are a perfect example of your above comment.
Huh? That is all you got ... a straw man argument?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#16 Aug 13, 2018
I watched little Peter at the Congressional Hearing. His eyes, he is evil personified.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#17 Aug 14, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Where does a man who lied under oath to Congress get another job?
The White House?
spud

Easton, PA

#18 Aug 14, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>

The White House?
Omarosa?
NICK

Atlanta, GA

#20 Aug 14, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Where does a man who lied under oath to Congress get another job?
Any government office...
NICK

Atlanta, GA

#21 Aug 14, 2018
Spocko wrote:
There is nothing one can prove to a Trump supporter, as they operate outside of the world of provable facts. The rejection of rational thought and reality-based inquiry is where Trump followers dwell. Living in the Trump universe makes people regress to the mental state of 6 year olds.
VS no mental state you libtawds embrace oakland?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 11,091
News Hillary Clinton Blasts Trump in New Essay: 'Our... 1 hr whiney beech 15
News McConnell tags Clinton as part of 'far-left mob... 1 hr spud 42
News Kanye West visits White House, touching on the ... 4 hr King Georges Flea... 148
News Voter-Suppression Tactics in the Age of Trump 8 hr Paul 16
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 12 hr Manchurian Manbaby 2,167
News Job growth is found to be no cure for a communi... Sat Hostis Publicus 17