Obama not to apologize to Pakistan: W...

Obama not to apologize to Pakistan: White House

There are 46 comments on the The Nation story from Dec 1, 2011, titled Obama not to apologize to Pakistan: White House. In it, The Nation reports that:

The White House has for now overruled State Department officials who favoured a show of remorse to help salvage relations after a deadly NATO airstrike killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, The New York Times reported Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Nation.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
KillJews

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Dec 1, 2011
Why Should He....
This is the Duty of Christians assigned by there fathers to kill innocent people.
Fathers suppose it as Holy Act.
Obama father of Osama hahahahahhahah
Thug

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Pakistan should finally nuke them...
Baba Jee

Walton, UK

#3 Dec 1, 2011
Monkey only do as told, understandy...
Sentinel

Moncton, Canada

#4 Dec 1, 2011
KillJews wrote:
Why Should He....
This is the Duty of Christians assigned by there fathers to kill innocent people.
Fathers suppose it as Holy Act.
Obama father of Osama hahahahahhahah
Obama is no Christian....certianly not a practicing one.

As much as I don't like the current US president, why would he apologize? Maybe if Pakistan first apologized for being a state infested with terrorists, supporting terrorism, the home of islamists, and for helping supply weapons and explosives that have injured/killed NATO troops including those from my country.

Pakistan should also apologize for, well, just being an all round sh*thole.

Lastly, tell your relatives to get the F**k out of my country
rocketqueen

Guangzhou, China

#5 Dec 1, 2011
pakistan is a failed state
SSGT USMC 8th Marines

Riverview, FL

#6 Dec 1, 2011
Sentinel wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I don't like the current US president, why would he apologize? Maybe if Pakistan first apologized for being a state infested with terrorists, supporting terrorism, the home of islamists, and for helping supply weapons and explosives that have injured/killed NATO troops including those from my country.
a Awesome Post!!!! I agree 100%
Sentinel

Moncton, Canada

#7 Dec 1, 2011
SSGT USMC 8th Marines wrote:
<quoted text>a Awesome Post!!!! I agree 100%
By the way, I love US drones!..lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 Dec 1, 2011
Sentinel wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on! We don't need Pakis. We can get Mexicans to drive our taxis and work at our 7-11's.
whatever

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 1, 2011
Obama is a feminist. If females were killed in Pakistan, he would be grovelling at the altar of feminist/The National Organization Of Women/Womyn/Wimmin and The Feminist Majority Foundation. Notice to ALL nations; prevent/stop feminism from infecting your nation. It will destroy your nation as it has the "United" states of....fecked up.

Since: Jul 08

Southington, CT

#10 Dec 1, 2011
Obama should give them the middle finger salute.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#11 Dec 1, 2011
CTYankee wrote:
Obama should give them the middle finger salute.
Italy condoles over loss of lives in NATO attack

ISLAMABAD: Italian Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi called Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar on Wednesday and expressed condolences over the loss of lives in the NATO/ISAF attack on the Pakistani check-post along the Pak-Afghan border. He termed the incident a matter of huge concern. Khar briefed Terzi on the incident and its ramifications. She said that the attack reflected “callous” behaviour. The Italian FM thanked Khar for providing full clarity on the incident. He said Pakistan was a major stakeholder in achieving the objectives of peace and stability in Afghanistan and that Pakistan’s presence would be greatly missed in Bonn. app
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#12 Dec 1, 2011
US will change its supply routes like a dying snake
US will change its supply routes like a dying snake twisting and turning in pain. Its not long before USA runs away and leaves behind an Afghan army which is as impotent as US army itself… Soon as master packs its bags the Northern alliance traitors will run back to there holes and the pushtuns in the National army will join the old ranks in Taliban army
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Dec 1, 2011
mICHEAL wrote:
US will change its supply routes like a dying snake
US will change its supply routes like a dying snake twisting and turning in pain. Its not long before USA runs away and leaves behind an Afghan army which is as impotent as US army itself… Soon as master packs its bags the Northern alliance traitors will run back to there holes and the pushtuns in the National army will join the old ranks in Taliban army
We'll just cut off aid to the filthy Pakis, throw them in the gutter like trash and watch the whole worthless country implode.
KillJews

Islamabad, Pakistan

#14 Dec 1, 2011
How much aid US government give???
They even don't have released previous amounts of over $2.5 Billion.
Bankruptcy will force US citizens to attack in there own country. Unemployment will force American people to become terrorist nation like there government which loves to get oil...
Faith America is no more super power .The aid which you are talking about is lie. We people don't like your aid.
I must say if the US government directly spent that so called aid to Pakis then results might be difference.
I confess that we are poor and labeled as militants, terrorist etc but we are passing through evolutionary precess.
We have best missile technology, we can produce our own jet air crafts, we have natural resources. 65 % of our population is youth. We have been pushed into so called war.
We will rise and this rise will be rise of ISLAM...

Southington, CT

#15 Dec 2, 2011
KillJews wrote:
Bankruptcy will force US citizens to attack in there own country. Unemployment will force American people to become terrorist nation like there government which loves to get oil...
Faith America is no more super power .The aid which you are talking about is lie. We people don't like your aid.
I must say if the US government directly spent that so called aid to Pakis then results might be difference.
I confess that we are poor and labeled as militants, terrorist etc but we are passing through evolutionary precess.
We have best missile technology, we can produce our own jet air crafts, we have natural resources. 65 % of our population is youth. We have been pushed into so called war.
All the more reason to nuke mecca now, along with all muslim countries. It's the only sure way of eradicating the disease.
KillJews

Islamabad, Pakistan

#16 Dec 2, 2011
Enough is Enough....
Coward CTYankee why you are willing to make the world hell.
Believe me if either of bastard Christians or Bloody Jews even think of attacking mecca then this will wipe Jew ism and Christianity from world. Then this world will become heaven to live on with no Terrorist Christian and No Extremist Jew.

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#17 Dec 2, 2011
China Accuses US Of Fanning Terror By Pakistan Attack

Southington, CT

#18 Dec 2, 2011
KillJews wrote:
Enough is Enough....
Coward CTYankee why you are willing to make the world hell.
Believe me if either of bastard Christians or Bloody Jews even think of attacking mecca then this will wipe Jew ism and Christianity from world. Then this world will become heaven to live on with no Terrorist Christian and No Extremist Jew.
Islam is a terrorist organization. It's members are either active militants or financial supporters. Mecca is the spiritual headquarters, Tehran and Islamabad the military headquarters. Wipe them all out. Muslims should be look at as criminals, pedophiles, misogynists, barbarians and just plain disgusting little rodents. Either give up the cult life or be deported or ........whatever. The only good muslims are deceased.
Sentinel

Jonquière, Canada

#19 Dec 2, 2011
KillJews wrote:
America is a superpower.

Navy Seal team 6 flew into your country with helicopters, whacked Bin Laden and then left. One of your major military bases was literally just down the road yet no one heard the Americans because you all were too busy bent over praying to Allah while releasing the worst curry farts the world has ever know. If they can do that, what else do you think they have in store for you?

America isn't scared of you. They can smell you from miles away anyways. For godsakes, change your diet, take a shower and accept Christ as your Lord and saviour because the moon ain't doing much for ya.
Sentinel

Jonquière, Canada

#20 Dec 2, 2011
CTYankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is a terrorist organization. It's members are either active militants or financial supporters. Mecca is the spiritual headquarters, Tehran and Islamabad the military headquarters. Wipe them all out. Muslims should be look at as criminals, pedophiles, misogynists, barbarians and just plain disgusting little rodents. Either give up the cult life or be deported or ........whatever. The only good muslims are deceased.
Hamid Karzai just pardoned a woman in Afghanistan who was serving a 12 year prison sentence because she was raped.

Of all the things you described islam and muslims, you forgot backward and stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 3 min Henry 49
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 12 min jonjedi 759
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 26 min Dawn 145
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 hr Chilli J 7,468
News Two months in, Trump suffers string of defeats 4 hr Hillary got thumped 8
News Starbucks to hire 10,000 refugees over next 5 y... 9 hr jonjedi 228
News News 4 mins ago 7:17 p.m.Maryland high school t... Sat Cordwainer Trout 5
More from around the web