If she runs, Clinton will release med...

If she runs, Clinton will release medical records

There are 37 comments on the KMBC-TV story from Jun 7, 2014, titled If she runs, Clinton will release medical records. In it, KMBC-TV reports that:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who has been dogged by Republican questions about her health and age as she mulls a run at the presidency in 2016, told ABC in an interview on Friday that her health is "very good."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMBC-TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Jun 7, 2014
Hillary Clinton Responds to Age, Health Jabs During Diane Sawyer Interview (Video)Taking a page from the Obama controlled script and interview process, Hillary gives a scripted story with softball questions that neither answer the questions nor get the tough follow ups that need to be ask.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2 Jun 7, 2014
Love Hillary's humor:

Clinton has no ill words for Rove, President George W. Bush's close aide and senior adviser."I know he was called Bush's brain in one of the books written about him and I wish him well," Clinton said with a laugh.

Clinton joked about a comment made by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who said the Democratic field in 2016 looks like "a rerun of the 'Golden Girls,'" a 1980s sitcom about older women who were divorced or widowed."That was a very popular, long-running TV series," she said.
United Clowns

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 7, 2014
again & again!;)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4 Jun 7, 2014
Yer sure, we will once again have the same 49 persent believe in anything .I simply dread presidential elections.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#5 Jun 7, 2014
skinny bones taco wrote:
Yer sure, we will once again have the same 49 persent believe in anything .I simply dread presidential elections.
you, like Romney, still don't understand what the 49% are, do you? hell you aren't even smart enough to spell percent...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2014
If Rand Paul, or Ted cruz, or Rick Santorum run, will they release their mental records?
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#8 Jun 7, 2014
Will this aged feminist douche bag reveal that she is homosexual?
No wonder that Bill kicked her out of his bed.

I'd rather vote for a fat and wheelchair-bound illegal Mexican woman than for this Hillary b*tch.

Like most feminist douche bags in Congress, she would have gotten absolutely nowhere, had it not been for for a rich husband.
Hillary would be still baking her famous possum cookies in Deliverance County, Arkansas.

By the way, why is it that feminists don't believe in products such as Summer's Eve or Vagisil?
They leave a raunchy stench in their wake.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#9 Jun 7, 2014
Still waiting for Obama to release any records. Must be really ashamed of his grades. Probably has some arrests to.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 7, 2014
Obama won't release his medical records, cause then we'd find out he's got mental problems, thats why he can't speak without a teleprompter. All that stuttering.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jun 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you, like Romney, still don't understand what the 49% are, do you? hell you aren't even smart enough to spell percent...
If they fall for those poor and low wage earners dependent on federal aid in Red States paying income taxes they will continue to be rused and loyal to Republicans.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jun 7, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
Will this aged feminist douche bag reveal that she is homosexual?
No wonder that Bill kicked her out of his bed.
I'd rather vote for a fat and wheelchair-bound illegal Mexican woman than for this Hillary b*tch.
Like most feminist douche bags in Congress, she would have gotten absolutely nowhere, had it not been for for a rich husband.
Hillary would be still baking her famous possum cookies in Deliverance County, Arkansas.
By the way, why is it that feminists don't believe in products such as Summer's Eve or Vagisil?
They leave a raunchy stench in their wake.
You'll settle for a cross dressing Cruz on the Republican side

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#13 Jun 7, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
Will this aged feminist douche bag reveal that she is homosexual?
No wonder that Bill kicked her out of his bed.
I'd rather vote for a fat and wheelchair-bound illegal Mexican woman than for this Hillary b*tch.
Like most feminist douche bags in Congress, she would have gotten absolutely nowhere, had it not been for for a rich husband.
Hillary would be still baking her famous possum cookies in Deliverance County, Arkansas.
By the way, why is it that feminists don't believe in products such as Summer's Eve or Vagisil?
They leave a raunchy stench in their wake.
yeah...sure pal...her whole life was geared towards this level of public service. marrying bill actually got in her way.

but not that i expected you to think before posting or actually check the facts first...

scamper on now...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 7, 2014
She's got one foot in the grave and the other one hurts.
Fred

Colby, KS

#15 Jun 7, 2014
maybe she will have to dodge sniper fire again,but this time hope they have BETTER snipers.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Jun 7, 2014
Fred wrote:
maybe she will have to dodge sniper fire again,but this time hope they have BETTER snipers.
Always useful to hear from the scum of the earth.
Fred

Colby, KS

#17 Jun 7, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Always useful to hear from the scum of the earth.
no it's not,so you can STFU,patty.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 7, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
no it's not,so you can STFU,patty.
Delusional scum of the earth at that.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#20 Jun 8, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Love Hillary's humor:
Clinton has no ill words for Rove, President George W. Bush's close aide and senior adviser."I know he was called Bush's brain in one of the books written about him and I wish him well," Clinton said with a laugh.
Clinton joked about a comment made by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who said the Democratic field in 2016 looks like "a rerun of the 'Golden Girls,'" a 1980s sitcom about older women who were divorced or widowed."That was a very popular, long-running TV series," she said.
Of course she joked, she didn't take Benghazi serious either. All these little (cough) interviews are to soften her harsh image. Obama perfected the art, but when you are so cowardly to only appear on late night shows and liberal safe havens, it shows you have things to hide and you don't want any tough questions. The left don't want to happen to them what they did to Palin.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#21 Jun 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Always useful to hear from the scum of the earth.
Oh, did Obama send you an ipod with his speeches.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#22 Jun 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
If Rand Paul, or Ted cruz, or Rick Santorum run, will they release their mental records?
Hillary HAS run, did she..........didn't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 51 min Trump won grow up 5,797
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 2 hr Typical 561
News Why voters want Trump is a question deserving s... 2 hr Proud American 347
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 hr Truth is might 20,839
News Red Hot Chili Peppers' Anthony Kiedis: Trump An... 10 hr Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News U.S. inquiries into Russian election hacking in... 11 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Gay DNC chair candidate Ray Buckley drops out, ... 13 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
More from around the web