Pelosi: I 'pray' Clinton will run

May 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

"I pray that Hillary Clinton decides to run for president of the United States," Pelosi , the House Minority leader, said during a public appearance in Little Rock, Ark., according to The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. "Nobody has been first lady and senator and now secretary of state," she added.

Comments
1 - 20 of 553 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2013
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

She will run, and choose either Chelsea or oprah as her VP....Hey, could be worse, we could get another muslim lover.
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

inbred Genius wrote:
She will run, and choose either Chelsea or oprah as her VP....Hey, could be worse, we could get another muslim lover.
Well good news, inbred, Hillary will have the smarts to choose someone who is smarter than a second grader for the vice presidency spot - you can guess who we mean!
Bigfoot

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I just wonder which god she prayed too.
Ghosts of Benghazi Four

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hope she does run so there will be a full expose on how she and PinocciObama partied on while we were crying out for help while being led to slaughter. We now cry out from heaven for vengeance and justice.
Ghosts of Benghazi Four

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Bigfoot wrote:
I just wonder which god she prayed too.
Baal. The useless pagan god of worthless liberal scum like herself.
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Palin/Bachmann - 2016 <----- damn mavericky !!!!!
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

"Pray" to who?

Liberals don't believe in God, and they chastise and mock those who do.

Maybe the bitch means Allah and should be looked into as being a terrorist like the libs want to do to christians.

Liberals are so messed up in the head.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good news, inbred, Hillary will have the smarts to choose someone who is smarter than a second grader for the vice presidency spot - you can guess who we mean!
No need to guess because the evidence is in. You're clearly talking about Joe "big fvckin' deal" and "fire shotgun blasts off the balcony" Biden. That said, I don't think she'll get the chance to pick a VP. I do think she'll run because of all the smoke that's being blown up her ass about it right now. Unfortunately for her, the secrets of Benghazi are about to come to light.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ghosts of Benghazi Four wrote:
Hope she does run so there will be a full expose on how she and PinocciObama partied on while we were crying out for help while being led to slaughter. We now cry out from heaven for vengeance and justice.
Insane lies and BS. But you forgot the part where they were watching on TV and laughing while the Ambassador, et. al. was being murdered. Isn't that part of the talking points?

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ghosts of Benghazi Four wrote:
<quoted text>Baal. The useless pagan god of worthless liberal scum like herself.
Better worship a "pagan god" than be, as you are, Satan's tool.:)

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to guess because the evidence is in. You're clearly talking about Joe "big fvckin' deal" and "fire shotgun blasts off the balcony" Biden. That said, I don't think she'll get the chance to pick a VP. I do think she'll run because of all the smoke that's being blown up her ass about it right now. Unfortunately for her, the secrets of Benghazi are about to come to light.
Obviously it was Palin, you moron. Who can forget their 2008 debate, when Joe looked pityingly at the Wasilla Quitta and treated her kindly. Didn't see him do that with Ryan, didja? He tore him a new one! LOL
JimmyP

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good news, inbred, Hillary will have the smarts to choose someone who is smarter than a second grader for the vice presidency spot - you can guess who we mean!
Hey don't sell Biden short! I hear he's reading at a third grade level now.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Why is "pray" in quotes in the headline? Is the article or the writer trying to pretend that Ms. Pelosi doesn't pray, doesn't have religious beliefs, what?

Seems an unnecessary smear...

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

JimmyP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't sell Biden short! I hear he's reading at a third grade level now.
You misunderstood - Biden was only VISITING your class - nice to see the mentally challenged get so excited though!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Ghosts of Benghazi Four wrote:
Hope she does run so there will be a full expose on how she and PinocciObama partied on while we were crying out for help while being led to slaughter. We now cry out from heaven for vengeance and justice.
You sound like a grade Z 1950's movie. If you're crying out from heaven, it ain't the place it's cracked up to be.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ghosts of Benghazi Four wrote:
<quoted text>Baal. The useless pagan god of worthless liberal scum like herself.
Does Southampton know you've escaped?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who wrote:
"Pray" to who?
Liberals don't believe in God, and they chastise and mock those who do.
Maybe the bitch means Allah and should be looked into as being a terrorist like the libs want to do to christians.
Liberals are so messed up in the head.
As spoken from the belltower.
hellsbells

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Pelosi and Clinton - the Dingbat and the Enabler. Neither one has a clue.
JimmyP

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstood - Biden was only VISITING your class - nice to see the mentally challenged get so excited though!
... a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Who wrote:
"Pray" to who?
Liberals don't believe in God, and they chastise and mock those who do.
Maybe the bitch means Allah and should be looked into as being a terrorist like the libs want to do to christians.
Liberals are so messed up in the head.
Allah is the same mythical god your cult worships...same cult, different sect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 28
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••