Obama again speaks to Egyptian president in bid to end Israeli-Palestinian violence

Full story: The Washington Post

The White House says President Barack Obama has again spoken to Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi as he seeks to end nearly a week of warfare between Israel and Hamas.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2012
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

WTF would he talk to MORSI for? He's not involved. He needs to summon that rat bastard Netanyahoooo to the White House and TELL him this ends, now. Tell him that their blockade of Gaza needs to end, that Palestine is not to be treated like an apartheid state, and that the violence against Palestinians has to END, including targeted assassinations.

THEN he can talk to Hamas about ending the rocket strikes, ONLY then.

Deal with this pork-gobbling Zionist bastard on his own terms. They respect only force.
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Perhaps the two muslims can work somethign out lol.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Or, Perhaps Obummer is just a tool of AIPAC? and the industrial military complex! Just a thought!

The Atheist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••