Obama, Hillary Clinton 'Most Admired' in Poll

The most admired man and woman of the year are, once again, President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton , according to Gallup's annual poll . Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#1 Dec 30, 2013
What a combination.

The woman who 'mispoke' about being attacked by sniper fire and the guy who 'mispoke' about keeping your insurance.
Pam

Louisville, OH

#2 Dec 30, 2013
I like them both.

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Another fake pro-liberal poll designed to sway public opinion.

YAWN.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#4 Dec 30, 2013
Why would anyone in their right mind admire proven liars?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#6 Dec 30, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Another fake pro-liberal poll designed to sway public opinion.YAWN.
You probably said the same about those folks who said the republicants were blamed for the shutdown. LOLLLLLLLLLL
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#7 Dec 30, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably said the same about those folks who said the republicants were blamed for the shutdown. LOLLLLLLLLLL
Hey - that wasn't Rafael's fault.

The RNC is gonna have to write another autopsy report on this boy.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#8 Dec 30, 2013
Hillary was a horrible Sec State.

She negligently allowed the ambassador to go to Benghazi, then fraudulently blamed the attack on a video, even though it happened on 9/11.

She was instrumental in helping barock turn arab spring to winter.

Next time, get someone with some experience.

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#9 Dec 30, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no...we blamed burrack and ried for that one. LOLLLLL
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#10 Dec 30, 2013
Sounds like the Republicans came in as a Did Not Finish again. I has to be humiliating to repeatedly finish behind Obama and Clinton in the hearts and minds of not only Americans but the world.

Republicans are admired as much as the Brown Shirt Nazis are in a Synagouge
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Dec 30, 2013
Obama started a race war in America. What's not to like?

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#12 Dec 31, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
No, go back a bit furtherů they said the same thing about polls concerning the election when all the polls showed Obama beating McCain and Romney in 2008 and in 2012 respectively. They took those polls and twisted them with right-wing logic and produced the outcome that reality destroyed on those Election Nights.

The best part is that it is killing them to see that in spite of everything they have tried to undermine and disparaged this President and his Presidency the vast majority of the American people stand with him and admire and love him and this nation. I just love the fact that no matter what they say all I have to do is sit back and say Obama got Osama, bring up the Stock Market and then point to polls like this one to shut them down, LOL!
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#13 Dec 31, 2013
It must be a valid poll.

Brad and Angelina came in at a close second.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#14 Dec 31, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Sounds like the Republicans came in as a Did Not Finish again. I has to be humiliating to repeatedly finish behind Obama and Clinton in the hearts and minds of not only Americans but the world.
Republicans are admired as much as the Brown Shirt Nazis are in a Synagouge
Most Americans are illiterate due to the liberal destruction of our schools and families.

Today's brown shirts are at barock's IRS.
Your Ex

Steamboat Springs, CO

#15 Dec 31, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no...we blamed burrack and ried for that one. LOLLLLL
Your spellings somehow worse than your 'logic'
Give a hoot
Read a book.
chucky clapping

Da Nang, Vietnam

#16 Dec 31, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans are illiterate due to the liberal destruction of our schools and families.
Today's brown shirts are at barock's IRS.
U is mocking barock again!!;) do you like dr. Obamacarey529 or Hillaricare nurse & MRI Chucky shoemer tech from NY!! ;-0h watta Dream team were assembless!! ;-00
chucky clapping

Da Nang, Vietnam

#17 Dec 31, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, go back a bit furtherů they said the same thing about polls concerning the election when all the polls showed Obama beating McCain and Romney in 2008 and in 2012 respectively. They took those polls and twisted them with right-wing logic and produced the outcome that reality destroyed on those Election Nights.
The best part is that it is killing them to see that in spite of everything they have tried to undermine and disparaged this President and his Presidency the vast majority of the American people stand with him and admire and love him and this nation. I just love the fact that no matter what they say all I have to do is sit back and say Obama got Osama, bring up the Stock Market and then point to polls like this one to shut them down, LOL!
Pat Obamarine;) do you know watta this mints?((outstanding or supreme example))!!;-00
John Reading

Da Nang, Vietnam

#18 Dec 31, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spellings somehow worse than your 'logic'
Give a hoot
Read a book.
;) dat cowgirl! wrote many books? hav you know how to read?!! think b4 u answer ok;)~
anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#19 Dec 31, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
YAWN.
At minimum, I'll keep this handy next time some liberal whines about how the Republicans are always in lockstep.

The Democrats lost control of the House BECAUSE they whizzed away their credibility on a healthcare reform plan that did nothing except make health insurance mandatory for young people in order to pay for unproductive people who aren't going to get service anyway because they allowed the services to be entrusted to the private sector who they depend on like cheap prostitutes for their salaries.

Who are the two people who have made socialized heath care their cornerstone of public work? Bingo! Although both seem to have allowed themselves to become world class diplomats on their spare time too! Self-important liberals never cease to amaze.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Dec 31, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
YAWN.
Yes the facts and the Approval polls do not equate to a popularity contest that is stacked before it is taken.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 Dec 31, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh pookie, looking at Obama's falling approval numbers and Hillary hiding from Benghazi, it makes one wonder why a new poll would try to do the same farce as the NYT's did with their lead story that was a lie to give aid and comfort to Hillary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bought Some Coochie on Backpage... 12 hr Casa 1
NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Tue swedenforever 108
Chuck Schumer on Hillary Clinton: 'I'll bet she... Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 10
Can Obama's presidency be saved? Dec 15 fedupwiththemess 945
Clinton on protests: People need to feel everyb... Dec 15 reality is a crutch 2
Jeb Bush sending signals that he may be getting... Dec 14 Le Jimbo 16
Hillary Clinton: Why Wait to Announce 2016 Bid? Dec 12 sailor310 4
More from around the web