Putin Too Denies Russian Plans to Revive Soviet Union

Dec 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sofia News Agency

Russian President Vladimir Putin gestures while meeting with his authorized representatives at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration in Moscow, Russia, 10 December 2012.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated May 16, 2013
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you listen to European2012 he will tell you that democratic nationalism is somehow a bad thing and that they should all reintegrate into a new Soviet Empire.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That's what you think too.
Of course he denies it, but everybody knows that Putin wants to create the new Soviet Union, the "customs union" is just a cover for his real ambitions.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pro Ukraine wrote:
That's what you think too.
Of course he denies it, but everybody knows that Putin wants to create the new Soviet Union, the "customs union" is just a cover for his real ambitions.
That is why the EU and HATO are singularly bad ideas. They force other nations to form rival trade and defense blocks. That is how Washington came up with boneheaded NAFTA idea in order to compete with our enemies in Brussels. The last thing we need is a world of competing empires. When democratic nationalism is the rule there is peace. When you have competing empires things like the Napoleonic wars, WW I and WW II naturally occur.
Dan

Luanda, Angola

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Why do Russians want Ex-Soviet Repeblics to join them in a Union ??? Russia is an ultra-rich country in natural resources. Countries like Ukraine and most other Ex-repeblics will only be a parasite to the Russians in a United country.
neutral observer wrote:
If you listen to European2012 he will tell you that democratic nationalism is somehow a bad thing and that they should all reintegrate into a new Soviet Empire.
Proud to be USSR

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 16, 2013
 
I hope USSR stands on its feet once again. Everyone in Russia wants it, even some former USSR country citizens want it. Life was better back then. USA feared us and we were strong. We had the strongest weapons and army, we were one.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 16, 2013
 
Proud to be USSR wrote:
I hope USSR stands on its feet once again. Everyone in Russia wants it, even some former USSR country citizens want it. Life was better back then. USA feared us and we were strong. We had the strongest weapons and army, we were one.
I'd like to see the USSR revived. It is just sad seeing Russia in such a pathetic state of irrelevance. We miss them.
Look who we are stuck with now....fckng arabs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••