Michele Bachmann Outspends Opponent Jim Graves 12-To-1, Still At Risk Of Losing

Nov 3, 2012 Full story: www.democraticunderground.com 43

Source: Huffington Post Bachmann, a champion of Tea Party backers of smaller government and conservative social issues such as opposition to abortion and gay rights, has outspent Graves by more than twelve-to-one in seeking election to a fourth term in Congress.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#46 Nov 5, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Michele Bachmann has been very good for her state and the country the energy is with republicans and voters realize they do not want dems running a thing.
She will win as will Romney.
Will it be close ? Yes, sadly it will because plenty of clueless libs around but plenty of Patriots and independents reject the liberal filth and in 24 hours we get this country back on track
You would rather have someone in office who is completely insane than a "libral." You are just as insane as Palin and Bachmann combined.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#47 Nov 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You would rather have someone in office who is completely insane than a "libral." You are just as insane as Palin and Bachmann combined.
and Graves is a very middle of the road "libral"...

in fact, he is a little too conservative for some of my more left-leaning friends...

of course, Luvsarahpalin wouldn't know this. just a party-line parrot...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#48 Nov 5, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
It is going to be a nightmare tomorrow .
Don't just dream (or nightmare). Get busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Democrats Are So Confident 8 hr Bonnie 6
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 10 hr positronium 948
After being impeached in 1998, Clinton said he ... Sun Obamakare is goo... 34
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' Sat Retired SOF 17
Bought Some Coochie on Backpage... Dec 17 Casa 1
NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Dec 16 swedenforever 108
Chuck Schumer on Hillary Clinton: 'I'll bet she... Dec 16 Sterkfontein Swar... 10
More from around the web