Clinton spends Mother's Day campaigni...

Clinton spends Mother's Day campaigning in W.Va.

There are 3 comments on the KansasCity.com story from May 11, 2008, titled Clinton spends Mother's Day campaigning in W.Va.. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

“Give us eyes to see the miracles around us”

Her presidential bid needs a miracle, so Hillary Rodham Clinton prayed for one Sunday in church.Arriving amid thunderstorms, Clinton and her daughter, Chelsea, took seats in the second row of First United ... via KansasCity.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

lena l Nance

Twinsburg, OH

#1 May 16, 2008
I am a proud West Virginian and I am embarassed at my state today when I see how they are depicted on national television. I am a graduate of Bluefield State College with multiple graduate degrees and find myself trying to explain to my friends and co-workers why our state showed up so bad in the election polls. My grandfather was born in WV. in l870 and we grew up when coal was king and never faced blatent racism in our community. Major WV. newspapers endorsed Obama and the people interviewed at the exit polls showed West Virginians to be illiterate, ignorant, poor souls that Hilliary Cinton called working class white people. I am an educated black West Virginian and I feel sorry for you.
Wizard101

Sun City, AZ

#2 May 16, 2008
For those that have been told there was no way to obtain their dreams and hopes and that it was useless to try - look towards Hillary Clinton as a symbolic figure of hope and strength. In my opinion, the only experienced candidate (was Obama in office about 167 days?) with solid solutins to our everyday problems - not just meaninless words.

Obamas words of Hope and Change - I am still trying to figure that one out - as much as I can tell - he thinks that he can go and change the old style Washington politicans - yet accepts the endorsements of the same - Kennedy and Kerry and many others - those endorsements don't come free.

Hope - as a SENIOR AFRICAN AMERICAN proud citizen, I have watched the Clintons for decades bringing hope to communities from California to Mississippi - from shelters for the aged, sick and homeless to jobs for the unemployed - recently Bill Clinton and Brad Pitt was in New Orleans giving hope to that community for reconstruction - Hillary later on attended a rally there for the same purpose even THOUGH SHE HAD NOT RECEIVED THE BLACK COMMUNITIES votes - Obama was too busy with his campaign to attend he said - guess he got the votes that he wanted - another old style Washington DC politican.

And then there is the problem with the Pastor - how can anyone be "unaware" of someone's viewpoints for 20 years - I certainly know where my Pastor is coming from here in Kentucky - and I DO NOT want some one in the White House - that just might be "unaware" of Iran, Russia, China or N. Korea - let alone the company he kept with the likes of Rezko, Ayers, and Pastor Wright that we know about - how many others are out there??

The article was about Hillary and Chelsea and Mothers Day - she is a proud mother as she should be of her daughter and I am proud of them both - I hope that Kentucky will follow the lead of West Virigina and vote for the candidate that will listen to our problems and give us the chance to help ourselves - we are proud - we want to be heard (even though it was kept silent - Obama and the media heard what W. Va was saying)we want our principles, our goals, our dreams with just a little headstart - we can handle the rest - we do not want a handout - just listen to our problems and help us.

GOD BLESS KENTUCKY and GOD BLESS OUR AMERICA.
yes please

Milford, MI

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Do it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 min jonjedi 5,957
News President Trump gets to day 32, won't have shor... 10 min Pat Robertson s F... 9
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 45 min Calvin 20,968
News Once again, Trump claims that just enough fraud... 1 hr Pat Robertson s F... 204
News Why voters want Trump is a question deserving s... 1 hr I used to be someone 370
News Clinton reminds us why we're lucky she lost the... 6 hr Gotti 50
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 10 hr Yeah 570
More from around the web