Trump fires back at fired FBI officia...

Trump fires back at fired FBI official McCabe over memos

There are 70 comments on the CBC News story from Mar 18, 2018, titled Trump fires back at fired FBI official McCabe over memos. In it, CBC News reports that:

Donald Trump took to Twitter on Sunday morning to lash out at special counsel Robert Mueller's team, as well as former FBI director James Comey and Andrew McCabe, who was fired on Friday as the FBI deputy director. U.S. President Donald Trump is reviving concerns that special counsel Robert Mueller's team, which is investigating Russian election interference, may be biased against him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Selective Silence

Peabody, MA

#1 Mar 18, 2018
Trump’s lawyers have their hands full.

No doubt, between Tweets, Interviews and statements made at his rallies, Trump is incriminating himself each day.

And his selective silence on Putin and Stormy speaks volumes.
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#2 Mar 18, 2018
Not all FBI agents are Democrat party partisans who lie and obstruct justice in an effort to destroy the Trump administration.

Ronald.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 Mar 19, 2018
Selective Silence wrote:
Trump’s lawyers have their hands full.

No doubt, between Tweets, Interviews and statements made at his rallies, Trump is incriminating himself each day.

And his selective silence on Putin and Stormy speaks volumes.
Stormy did Putin too? She must have been something in her younger days.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2018
The only really appropriate question would be: Why hasn't Congress issued an Arrest Warrant for McCabe for lying? Doesn't anyone stand for what's right any longer?
Tweety

Peabody, MA

#5 Mar 19, 2018
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>

Stormy did Putin too? She must have been something in her younger days.
Have you recovered from the fact that “The White House” has officially sanctioned Russia for their part in hacking various systems in the United States and for using biological weapons in the UK?

You have been the biggest denier that Russia was involved in anything.

Now your own dear POTUS has had his hand forced to implement sanctions his own congress asked for back in July.

But interestingly your POTUS is doing so through the collective cover of “The White House” this time instead of resorting to his usual name calling and Tweeting.

One could hope that it is because POTUS has matured, but nope, POTUS continues to use Twitter to harass America’s law enforcement, The FBI!
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2018
There is no proof of any "Russian hacking" of any computer system. The Democrats claimed it,m but wouldn't allow access to police agencies to check. Meanwhile, the Democrats themselves colluded with Ukrainians to influence the election. The anti-American expatriates in Russia are more likely responsible for the few ads run to influence thought, which last time I checked, free thought has no boundaries.

Similar lack of evidence exists with a "nerve gas" attack in the UK. The UK won't let anyone test the samples, if indeed there are any. The agent supposedly used has a formula actually publicly published and available to anyone. The agent supposedly used isn't even listed by the main International Agency overseeing chemical weapons anywhere.

The hysterical madness being generated about Russia is more related to attempts by Globalists to impede Russia from constructing a second natural gas pipeline into Europe, which interrupts Globalist attempts to have foreign elements controlling birthright, sovereign U.S. natural gas supplies and shipping them off to the EU.
Dry Out Folks

Peabody, MA

#7 Mar 19, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
There is no proof of any "Russian hacking" of any computer system. The Democrats claimed it,m but wouldn't allow access to police agencies to check. Meanwhile, the Democrats themselves colluded with Ukrainians to influence the election. The anti-American expatriates in Russia are more likely responsible for the few ads run to influence thought, which last time I checked, free thought has no boundaries.

Similar lack of evidence exists with a "nerve gas" attack in the UK. The UK won't let anyone test the samples, if indeed there are any. The agent supposedly used has a formula actually publicly published and available to anyone. The agent supposedly used isn't even listed by the main International Agency overseeing chemical weapons anywhere.

The hysterical madness being generated about Russia is more related to attempts by Globalists to impede Russia from constructing a second natural gas pipeline into Europe, which interrupts Globalist attempts to have foreign elements controlling birthright, sovereign U.S. natural gas supplies and shipping them off to the EU.
What is the hysteria causing so many in Kentucky to binge drink?

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/article205...
Lady Liberty

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2018
"Stormy Weather" as sung by Donald J. Drumpf:

Don't know why
There's no sun up in the sky
Stormy Daniels
She keeps spankin' me
All the time

Can't go on
My "fine piece" Hope Hicks is gone
Stormy Daniels
I'm tweet-blamin' Dems
All the time

Since Obama's been away
The republicans abet me
If truth don't stay away
That Mueller guy will get me
Every night I pray
That Vladimir will let me
Eat cake at Mar-A-Lardo once again

Don't know why
There's no sun up in the sky
Stormy Daniels
She keeps spankin' me
All the time....
Girl Scout Law

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2018
Lady Liberty wrote:
"Stormy Weather" as sung by Donald J. Drumpf:

Don't know why
There's no sun up in the sky
Stormy Daniels
She keeps spankin' me
All the time

Can't go on
My "fine piece" Hope Hicks is gone
Stormy Daniels
I'm tweet-blamin' Dems
All the time

Since Obama's been away
The republicans abet me
If truth don't stay away
That Mueller guy will get me
Every night I pray
That Vladimir will let me
Eat cake at Mar-A-Lardo once again

Don't know why
There's no sun up in the sky
Stormy Daniels
She keeps spankin' me
All the time....
LMMFAO! that's great, you mind if I borrow that?
bottlecap

Roseville, MI

#11 Mar 19, 2018
Ronald wrote:
Not all FBI agents are Democrat party partisans who lie and obstruct justice in an effort to destroy the Trump administration.

Ronald.
Unfortunately, in the upper echelon of the FBI, there are puppets of the deep-state.that seek to oust TRUMP, McCabe being one such puppet. The rank and file FBI agents are more honest.

bottlecap

Roseville, MI

#12 Mar 19, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
There is no proof of any "Russian hacking" of any computer system. The Democrats claimed it,m but wouldn't allow access to police agencies to check.
This is a SHOCKING TRUTH!! While the Fascist Deep-State declared their arch-enemy, Russia, responsible for hacking into the DNC Computer Server, NONE of the US Intelligence Agencies had any of their IT experts examine that server.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3...

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

BY KATIE BO WILLIAMS - 01/10/17 01:45 PM EST

The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#13 Mar 19, 2018
Yes, Trump is like a cornered rat, lashing out as he frantically tries to hide the facts about the massive Russian campaign to get him elected!

"These tactics of impersonation succeeded to a sometimes stunning degree. One Russia-controlled Twitter account,@TEN_GOP, claimed to represent the Tennessee Republican party, and garnered 100,000 followers. Facebook disclosed last year that Russia-generated content reached as many as 126 million Americans on its platform. One apparent key to the effort’s success was sheer relentlessness – the indictment says the IRA’s social media specialists were divided into day shifts and night shifts, and made posts that aligned with U.S. time zones. Again echoing prior reports, the indictment specifies that these efforts primarily supported the Trump campaign.... "

http://fortune.com/2018/02/17/how-russians-us ...
Simplejim

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2018
Tweety wrote:
<quoted text>

Have you recovered from the fact that “The White House” has officially sanctioned Russia for their part in hacking various systems in the United States and for using biological weapons in the UK?

You have been the biggest denier that Russia was involved in anything.

Now your own dear POTUS has had his hand forced to implement sanctions his own congress asked for back in July.

But interestingly your POTUS is doing so through the collective cover of “The White House” this time instead of resorting to his usual name calling and Tweeting.

One could hope that it is because POTUS has matured, but nope, POTUS continues to use Twitter to harass America’s law enforcement, The FBI!
Read all the articles so where is the ties ? No evidence what so ever

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#15 Mar 19, 2018
The Russians did it, and Hillary was drunk and didn't answer the call from Benghazi.
Go Trump

United States

#17 Mar 19, 2018
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>

Stormy did Putin too? She must have been something in her younger days.
Chances are Slick Willie did Stormy too.
Go Trump

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2018
The Democrats' distractions are growing weaker by the day.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#19 Mar 19, 2018
Go Trump wrote:
The Democrats' distractions are growing weaker by the day.
Liberals do not understand that inefficient and poor employees in the business world are not given participation trophies or free rides, they are fired. Obama fired not one employee no matter how inept, crooked or useless they were. These traitors in the FBI and other security agencies thought Hillary was a shoe in and they had jobs for life packing their pockets.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 19, 2018
Trump Cultists who think that they know

anything about Indictments the Mueller

Investigation already has sealed are sad.

So "Closed Investigation" confuses you?
bottlecap

Roseville, MI

#21 Mar 19, 2018
Chilli J wrote:
Trump Cultists who think that they know

anything about Indictments the Mueller

Investigation already has sealed are sad.

So "Closed Investigation" confuses you?
Herr Mueller is the REAL Criminal if he squashed a FBI investigation into the Uranium One Scandal.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3...

"Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States..."
----------
The American people have a right to know if Mueller covered this up OR brought it to the attention of the DOJ. His role could have been treasonous, but we don't know at this point.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 19, 2018
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>

Herr Mueller is the REAL Criminal if he squashed a FBI investigation into the Uranium One Scandal.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3...

"Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States..."
----------
The American people have a right to know if Mueller covered this up OR brought it to the attention of the DOJ. His role could have been treasonous, but we don't know at this point.
Your Reich Wing "The Hill" peddles Fake News.

Try again? Do you have a Reliable site / sorice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 6 min Paul 1,817
News Deputy AG Rosenstein suggested he secretly reco... 24 min waikiki leaks 50
News Conservatism After Christianity 24 min Lawrence Wolf 187
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 3 hr Dada 10,824
News Some Democrats warn of dangers of election over... 3 hr Supremeliberal 13
News Grimes' father accused of campaign fraud Sat Lock her up 3
News President Donald Trump blasts '13 Angry Democra... Fri Lawrence Wolf 59