Rove heckled at college speech

Apr 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

Protesters repeatedly interrupted a speech by Karl Rove on Tuesday, calling the former White House adviser a "murderer" and "terrorist" for his role in the invasion of Iraq.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of885
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You! Mentally defective! You! Dropped on honorable head!
Me! Liberal hippie! Me! Kind to people (except boobs like you)!
You! Out of gourd! You! Bitter and mean! You! Suck an egg!
ahhh. your true nature coming out. brain dead, stupid, liberal hippie.

the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You! Mentally defective! You! Dropped on honorable head!
Me! Liberal hippie! Me! Kind to people (except boobs like you)!
You! Out of gourd! You! Bitter and mean! You! Suck an egg!
that's the problem with you hippies. you think being kind to everyone and everything will reap you love in return.

but you fail to understand the reality of the world. OUR world.

we are part of the animal kingdom. whether you want to believe it or not. we are animals.

imagine what would happen if a nice plump sheep went up to a hungry lion preaching love? you think they are going to dance together and spew out words of love?

we have the same scenario playing out with the muslims with their insane Koran. and you can't see it. rather.. you don't want to believe it.

brain dead, stupid, liberal hippies. let me expound on that..

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, LIBERAL hippies.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
That kind of nonsensical propaganda did not work so well for ROmney - but keep trying ....
No we don't lie like you Libs.
Idaho-ho

Rathdrum, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I think they all should have been charged with war crimes. It nice to see our youth rejecting the ignorance that has brought us to where we are today.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Idaho-ho wrote:
I think they all should have been charged with war crimes. It nice to see our youth rejecting the ignorance that has brought us to where we are today.
rejecting the ignorance?

most of them have not even acknowledged what is happening. how can they reject what they don't know anything about?

lambs about to be slaughtered is more how I see them.

the politicians - our government - is sacrificing their future for their uncontrollable spending.

and our young folks are too innocent to understand what is happening to fight it.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If I see you out at night, watch your ass.
Regards,
Spotted Owl
Spotted owl?????
Nobody gives a sh*t about a damn owl.
When was the last time you were in a pet store and somebody came in and said: DAMN! Your all out of spotted owls!
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Valarie Plane was NOT an undercover agent, she was never covert either. LMAO
B. She was outed by her own husband's big mouth...after too much drinking.
C. Joe Wilson had visited the African country and assumed that the president must have been referring only to him, and he lines up with Andrea Mitchell the following Sunday on “Meet the Press” to talk about how many mint juleps he had consumed instead of looking for the uranium. Of course, this translates into Wilson’s mind as absolute proof that there is no uranium and he returns home to say so.
He was drunk most of the time there.
By the way, British intelligence stands by their information – to this day – that demonstrates that Iraq was actively seeking uranium.
D. Look, the facts are simple.
Wilson was an ideologue who wanted the assignment to go drink mint juleps in that African country (topix will not allow the name) so he could purposefully stab the administration through the heart.
He failed.
But, typical to form, the single most attention-hungry couple in America – and trust me, to beat Bill and Hillary in that department is saying something – the Wilson-Plames off to civil court to get cold hard cash for the possible “destruction of her career.” Wilson lied so could get a job working for Kerry. Kerry lost... Wilsons career had hit a brick wall prior to this.
Valarie Plame was a CIA desk jockey. And you fell for the left's "uh, it's Bush fault rhetoric. Hilarious.
Did we miss something? Did Valerie get fired at the CIA? And since she wasn’t active or covert, how exactly did any in justice take place?
As I've said before, you are really gullible.
Were you sober posting this, and what far far far far Frightwing revisionist history website did you pull that hot steaming pile of BS from?
I'm gullible?
You're a willing fool re-cycling the rantings of petulant children.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
me? mentally defective?
who is the one threatening whom on a public forum?
if anyone is sicko, it's you. you brain dead stupid liberal hippie.
No one is threatening you by calling you a mental defective. Just stating a fact.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>No we don't lie like you Libs.
Fine. I can't stand you ignorant stupid reactionary teabag morons.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If I do, can I still hog a table for nine hours?
yes, but check on your hybrid every hour or two, make sure it has not been keyed.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the problem with you hippies. you think being kind to everyone and everything will reap you love in return.
but you fail to understand the reality of the world. OUR world.
we are part of the animal kingdom. whether you want to believe it or not. we are animals.
imagine what would happen if a nice plump sheep went up to a hungry lion preaching love? you think they are going to dance together and spew out words of love?
we have the same scenario playing out with the muslims with their insane Koran. and you can't see it. rather.. you don't want to believe it.
brain dead, stupid, liberal hippies. let me expound on that..
cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, LIBERAL hippies.
don't forget the ponytailed hippies, they are my favorites...

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Apr 11, 2013
 
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget the ponytailed hippies, they are my favorites...
Liar. We all know sis is your favorite.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. We all know sis is your favorite.
yes, but she likes you too, and always speaks highly of you. She did mention that you don't seem to be able to perform anymore, but don't lose hope, just get your doctor to prescribe a little viagra.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Valarie Plane was NOT an undercover agent, she was never covert either. LMAO
B. She was outed by her own husband's big mouth...after too much drinking.
C. Joe Wilson had visited the African country and assumed that the president must have been referring only to him, and he lines up with Andrea Mitchell the following Sunday on “Meet the Press” to talk about how many mint juleps he had consumed instead of looking for the uranium. Of course, this translates into Wilson’s mind as absolute proof that there is no uranium and he returns home to say so.
He was drunk most of the time there.
By the way, British intelligence stands by their information – to this day – that demonstrates that Iraq was actively seeking uranium.
D. Look, the facts are simple.
Wilson was an ideologue who wanted the assignment to go drink mint juleps in that African country (topix will not allow the name) so he could purposefully stab the administration through the heart.
He failed.
But, typical to form, the single most attention-hungry couple in America – and trust me, to beat Bill and Hillary in that department is saying something – the Wilson-Plames off to civil court to get cold hard cash for the possible “destruction of her career.” Wilson lied so could get a job working for Kerry. Kerry lost... Wilsons career had hit a brick wall prior to this.
Valarie Plame was a CIA desk jockey. And you fell for the left's "uh, it's Bush fault rhetoric. Hilarious.
Did we miss something? Did Valerie get fired at the CIA? And since she wasn’t active or covert, how exactly did any in justice take place?
As I've said before, you are really gullible.
"(topix will not allow the name)" LAMO@PC

Are you insane? Can't you see that man is a ni--

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"(topix will not allow the name)" LAMO@PC
Are you insane? Can't you see that man is a ni--
give the governor a harrumph!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh. your true nature coming out. brain dead, stupid, liberal hippie.
the truth hurts, doesn't it?
You'd be the last to know.

By the way, Asian Putz, in my circles liberal hippie is a compliment. Wake up and smell the roses, man.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the problem with you hippies. you think being kind to everyone and everything will reap you love in return.
but you fail to understand the reality of the world. OUR world.
we are part of the animal kingdom. whether you want to believe it or not. we are animals.
imagine what would happen if a nice plump sheep went up to a hungry lion preaching love? you think they are going to dance together and spew out words of love?
we have the same scenario playing out with the muslims with their insane Koran. and you can't see it. rather.. you don't want to believe it.
brain dead, stupid, liberal hippies. let me expound on that..
cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, LIBERAL hippies.
You mean "expand", not "expound", you hopeless square! Let me exbong on that. You are a hopeless cube.

Moreover, Secret Asian Man, I don't preach love so much as fairness. And let me assure you, I am not a sheep. Also, you see a world filled with lions. I see a world filled with hope.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Apr 11, 2013
 
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>No we don't lie like you Libs.
Who is "we", lightbulb? And from under which rock?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Apr 11, 2013
 
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, but check on your hybrid every hour or two, make sure it has not been keyed.
Careful, IG. I know what you look like.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Careful, IG. I know what you look like.
yes, and when the light hits me just right, I'm almost handsome.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of885
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••