China warns U.S. against weapon sales...

China warns U.S. against weapon sales to Taiwan

There are 3938 comments on the USA Today story from Jan 26, 2010, titled China warns U.S. against weapon sales to Taiwan. In it, USA Today reports that:

Visitors examine an obsolete Chinese-made tank displayed at the military museum in Beijing, China.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 197
Next Last
bill

Christchurch, New Zealand

#4235 Jul 31, 2010
haskka wrote:
<quoted text>
Taiwanese are afraid of living a lower level life when unified with mainland. But I'd like to tell you, without America intervention, China military force can take control of whole Taiwan within one week. Taiwan political leader would surrender in one week if power plant blowed down by china missile. too many coward craps in Taiwan leadership.
hmm even though I hate to admit it,, there is a lot of truth in what you say, so thank god for the Americans, and also for the Japanese, and the Sth Koreans for their support for democracy and freedom.
I think us Taiwanese should also be aware of the support of others like the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Australia.
thank you, I take it you are DPP

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#4236 Jul 31, 2010
XIANG XING wrote:
<quoted text>
Well bill, the reason people may not follow what you say is because you come across, very strongly, as a white worshipper, an Uncle Tong. Those subservient types that smile with big buckteeth and shuffle across the room, bowing and kowtowing to Crackas.
You need to stand up straight and walk tall.
No disrespect, just a head's up.
Ha, they don't call him island midget for nothing

Since: Apr 10

Hebei, China

#4237 Jul 31, 2010
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes, I agree, like Myanmar, Nth Korea, the Sudan, and the list goes on with the likes of Pakistan etc.but I think the muslim extremists will come back and bite the evil commie satin on the $rse .
What do you think?
evil communists had slaughtered 25% population in Cambodia .
KMT

New York, NY

#4239 Jul 31, 2010
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm even though I hate to admit it,, there is a lot of truth in what you say, so thank god for the Americans, and also for the Japanese, and the Sth Koreans for their support for democracy and freedom.
I think us Taiwanese should also be aware of the support of others like the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Australia.
thank you, I take it you are DPP
This is why people will always see you as the 'little guy' in need of cracka's protection.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#4240 Jul 31, 2010
chinese peasant wrote:
<quoted text>
evil communists had slaughtered 25% population in Cambodia .
At last a post worth answering.
Thank you for bring it up. There is a thing called a principle.(I haven't the time t explain it to you!) It is something by which strong men live. If a country has a principle of not interfering in the internal politics of a another country and so can stand by and watch people of their race killed and still not send in the cavalry then they have a strong principle. The percentage of “Chinese” killed in Cambodia was on a par with the other groups. China stuck to its principles. Now, how many other countries can say the same? First, having a strong principle and second, sticking to it! A principle is something without exception.(Read excuse.)
Not the answer you expected?

Hebei, China

#4242 Jul 31, 2010
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>At last a post worth answering.
Thank you for bring it up. There is a thing called a principle.(I haven't the time t explain it to you!) It is something by which strong men live. If a country has a principle of not interfering in the internal politics of a another country and so can stand by and watch people of their race killed and still not send in the cavalry then they have a strong principle. The percentage of “Chinese” killed in Cambodia was on a par with the other groups. China stuck to its principles. Now, how many other countries can say the same? First, having a strong principle and second, sticking to it! A principle is something without exception.(Read excuse.)
Not the answer you expected?
Russian had cultured communism in China , and China introduce communism to Cambodia , dictators are greedy . Chinese leaders have made a lot of lies , nobody care Chinese propaganda .

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#4243 Jul 31, 2010
chinese peasant wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian had cultured communism in China , and China introduce communism to Cambodia , dictators are greedy . Chinese leaders have made a lot of lies , nobody care Chinese propaganda .
So you don't want to talk about the facts you just want to dribble shit? No convienent when your dickhead posts come back to show you as a spammer does it?

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#4244 Jul 31, 2010
chinese peasant wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously do, after all these years
LIL BOSS

New York, NY

#4245 Jul 31, 2010
lol

Hebei, China

#4246 Jul 31, 2010
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't want to talk about the facts you just want to dribble shit? No convienent when your dickhead posts come back to show you as a spammer does it?
we saw Chinese leaders are killing one another , who can trust criminals ?

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#4250 Nov 30, 2010
Well USA is now an International Shame before ... for all of us...

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#4254 Jun 27, 2011

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#4258 Mar 1, 2013
the state belong to CHINA [Pakistan respect ONE China Policy]

Since: Feb 08

Kagoshima, Japan

#4259 Mar 11, 2013
Japan Is Obsessed with Olympic Games

http://book.geocities.jp/japans_conspiracy/01...

Japan always reacts so much on Olympic games in other nations.
nihaohao

Arlington, TX

#4260 Mar 12, 2013
Idiot chinks,

if you don;t like it then sell your weapons to Cuba

Since: Feb 12

Taiwan

#4261 Mar 13, 2013
As long as China continues to threaten Taiwan, Taiwan has the right to defend itself.

Dont like it? To bad.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#4262 Jan 22, 2014
China Flying High on Japan Claimed Island

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4263 Mar 6, 2015
chinese peasant wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good man !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 197
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rita Moreno: 'Donald Trump Is A Walking Circus' (Aug '15) 5 min Dead Mothers Club 131
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 5 min Jedimaster of All 2,439
News Dick Cheney calls Russian election meddling 'an... 26 min tomin cali 3
News Hillary Clintona s campaign is owning the Insta... (May '15) 30 min Clintona phart 5
News Clinton jabs Trump in first major post-election... 1 hr Jeff Brightone 4
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 1 hr Tiny brain liberal 164
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 7,627
More from around the web