State Dept accused of covering up sex...

State Dept accused of covering up sex and prostitution investigation

There are 41 comments on the Fox News story from Jun 11, 2013, titled State Dept accused of covering up sex and prostitution investigation. In it, Fox News reports that:

The U.S. State Department's ability to investigate wrongdoing by its staff is under question after a report that the agency tried to cover up several crimes committed has surfaced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#1 Jun 11, 2013
A government coverup?? I'm shocked!! Let them get their knobs polished on their own dime!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Jun 11, 2013
Well you knew it wasn't the MSM that broke the truth about libs.

'PBS NEWSHOUR' LAYS OFF STAFF, TURNS TO FREELANCERS...Even with government funding………liberal slanted media just doesn’t meet the smell test for American watchers.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Covered up as opposed to freely shared? Look who's complaining.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
A government coverup?? I'm shocked!! Let them get their knobs polished on their own dime!
"The memo also SEEMS to indicate that the government agency tried to use its authority to stop the investigation and instead, opting to have the official."
Fox

"Seems" to indicate?

Fox Lies, Bullsh*t and Propaganda Ministry isn't quite sure,
but what the hell, make the accusation anyway.

They are such filth.
Responsibility

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jun 11, 2013
Bandmistress, how is the benghawooozie/get Hillary campaign going these days? PRETTY PIGGIE, huh!

Hillllaryious!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#7 Jun 11, 2013
'Has surfaced' = 'was invented by Faux News'

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#8 Jun 11, 2013
Having tired of the BIG lies that no one was believing, reTHUGlicans have now decided on using many smaller lies and manufactured scandals and exaggerations to attack Obama, counting on quantity, rather than size, to do the job. And it's having an effect - with every successive manufactured "scandal" the far Right continues to jerk its leg and shout 'OMG, there's ANOTHER scandal, impeach him NOW!'

The Loonmasters are starting to pull away, and Obama needs to turn this around or it'll be Clinton's second term all over again. Start by realizing that the Right and the GOPee are OUR ENEMIES and want to BRING AMERICA DOWN.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#9 Jun 11, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Hillary Pig Pig Benghazi Pig Pig. Pig Hillary Democreep pig.
NO one here's a bigger creep than you, BoneMouther.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
"The memo also SEEMS to indicate that the government agency tried to use its authority to stop the investigation and instead, opting to have the official."
Fox
"Seems" to indicate?
Fox Lies, Bullsh*t and Propaganda Ministry isn't quite sure,
but what the hell, make the accusation anyway.
They are such filth.
The story was realeased by CBS, crap for brains. Try to keep up with the rest of the country. DUH

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575884...

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#11 Jun 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
'Has surfaced'='was invented by Faux News'
Repeat....the story was released by CBS news, dkhead.

Another liberal genius hits a brick wall...no helmet.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat....the story was released by CBS news, dkhead.
Another liberal genius hits a brick wall...no helmet.
Hilarious...CBS News (the eeeebulll empire of the Liberal Media) is now the absolute source of truth and facts - when it supports Rightie spin and bias!

LOL

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#16 Jun 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious...CBS News (the eeeebulll empire of the Liberal Media) is now the absolute source of truth and facts - when it supports Rightie spin and bias!
LOL
The point was your blaming Fox without checking on the truth. That's apparently all a loser such as yourself has...."uh, it's Bush fault...uh, Fox made it up!"

LMAO Did your parents have any children not born brain dead?

If Fox made things up, why is the ACLU suing the government? Why are the families of Benghazi victims suing????

Why are democrat polticians saying the administration has over stepped it's authority in these cases?

Your oiled propaganda machine squeaked on this one, boy. More of your bullshit...but it's well oiled bullhsit.(Hilarious)
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#17 Jun 11, 2013
I think if the Obama tribe had not tried to overreach, and spy on reporters he would still be getting away with all his bullshit. As soon as he spied on them they turned on him like thieves in the night.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#18 Jun 11, 2013
Poor Hillary. She thought he was so smart. They were all the way over seas. Who would know if her staff, and the Belgium Ambassador were employing prostitutes, some minors? It is a small world, Hil. She couldn't run the State Department, and she wants to be President? Well what difference does it make? It makes a great difference Hillary. The Difference between running for President, and just sitting around with your "eye candy" Uncle Bill.
Navy Patriot

Lodi, CA

#20 Jun 11, 2013
And the rest of us get accused of sexual harassment for saying good morning or hello. Doesn't seem fair.
Navy Patriot

Lodi, CA

#21 Jun 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious...CBS News (the eeeebulll empire of the Liberal Media) is now the absolute source of truth and facts - when it supports Rightie spin and bias!
LOL
Who watches CBS News anymore? I turn the news on when I'm having trouble sleeping. Out like a light every time. I guess it drowns out the more annoying noises.
Navy Patriot

Lodi, CA

#22 Jun 11, 2013
Of course, I do watch the news.
Navy Patriot

Lodi, CA

#23 Jun 11, 2013
Really, its dinner and my blood pressure meds that knock me out for a little while, but I can usually still listen to the news while I'm semi-conscious.
See the light

El Paso, TX

#24 Jun 11, 2013
You Libs always think the newest Scandals are made up by Fox. They are the ONLY station to do Investigative REPORTING, when do you ever hear anything from CNN or MSNBC. Never! they won't report on wrong doing by Obama and the corrupt Dumbocrat's.You people wouldn't know about the AP,Bengazi,IRS scandals if it wasn't for Fox. The Media has to protect you wimps .You are so thinned skined like your idol Obama.
Navy Patriot

Lodi, CA

#25 Jun 11, 2013
See the light wrote:
You Libs always think the newest Scandals are made up by Fox. They are the ONLY station to do Investigative REPORTING, when do you ever hear anything from CNN or MSNBC. Never! they won't report on wrong doing by Obama and the corrupt Dumbocrat's.You people wouldn't know about the AP,Bengazi,IRS scandals if it wasn't for Fox. The Media has to protect you wimps .You are so thinned skined like your idol Obama.
Their silence and refusal to report the news should be regarded as an illegal contribution to the Democrat party.

Unfortunately, we can't do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton pledges to stand with Flint through wat... 4 min UCrackerDevil 3
News Tim Allen: The Clintons 'are like herpes' 7 min WasteWater 40
News Sanders: If LBJ Followed Clinton "We Would Not ... 8 min Ritual Habitual 1
News Clinton: Don't get swayed by GOP 'fear tactics ... 13 min WasteWater 1,185
News Chelsea Clinton rallies the faithful in Twin Ci... 46 min FOVR 17
News CNN to hold Democratic presidential debate in F... 58 min SirPrize 6
News Bernie Sanders makes 'SNL' appearance with Larr... 1 hr Arry Atty 10
More from around the web