Syria: A case study in Obama blundering

Full story: The Washington Post

While the president obsesses about anti-gun legislation that at best will only make liberals feel better and his secretary of state is urging Turkey to be a player in the "peace process" , real dangers are multiplying in the world as a direct result of the president's foreign policy blunders.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Who says this isn't what he was hoping for?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

By aiding and backing AlQaeda terrorists and Islamic extremist rebels, Obama is trying to keep the US out of another Middle Eastern war? Simply amazing.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

You expected anything different from the Bush/Obama admins?

Same thing in Iraq, Same in Libya, gonna be the same in Syria and Iran as well. Endless war goes round and round

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Don't blame the WhiteHouse for incompetence, this is the doing of Nancy/Reid/Soros.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

And, the voters who are being 'played'.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

lessee

obama sends US arms to syrian rebels including the top of the line .50cal sniper rifles and ammo

syrian pledges cooperative allegiance to alqueda

has anyone or any government (like iran) suggested to alqueda a target list for the sniper rifles ?

makes sense, from the DOJ arming mexihole drug cartels to directly arming the terrorist group that carried out 9/11, the US govt it seems is doomed to repeat stupidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FIVE YEARS of blaming Bush.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

RayOne wrote:
Don't blame the WhiteHouse for incompetence, this is the doing of Nancy/Reid/Soros.
Yes, cause those are the people running the CIA whom is giving the funding right?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

lolol wrote:
lessee
obama sends US arms to syrian rebels including the top of the line .50cal sniper rifles and ammo
syrian pledges cooperative allegiance to alqueda
has anyone or any government (like iran) suggested to alqueda a target list for the sniper rifles ?
makes sense, from the DOJ arming mexihole drug cartels to directly arming the terrorist group that carried out 9/11, the US govt it seems is doomed to repeat stupidity.
Endless War goes round and round. Feel free to blame obama and think it is all going to stop once a "republican" is the pres again (if that ever happens again). Your a fool if you dont think both sides want endless war. it gives them all the reason they need to continue with things such as the NDAA, Patriot Act, assassinating americans, censoring the internet and keeping you in your place. Remember, all those things passed with full support from both sides. But yes, all Obamas fault...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

If I thought that praying for Obama to get struck by lightning would work, I'd do it.

Dang it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, cause those are the people running the CIA whom is giving the funding right?
I just, you just never know.
The officers of the C.I.A. take an oath to protect the Constitution of the United States.
That small bit of TRUTH, keeps popping up in spite of the Progressive Revisionists.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Obama needs to stay out of more Middle Eastern wars. Isn't the war in Afghanistan ending soon?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••