Former Hillary Staffer Accidentally A...

Former Hillary Staffer Accidentally Admits Democrats Don't Fight For Black Voters [VIDEO]

There are 7 comments on the The Daily Caller story from Oct 20, 2017, titled Former Hillary Staffer Accidentally Admits Democrats Don't Fight For Black Voters [VIDEO]. In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

Former staffer for Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign Brian Fallon seemingly admitted on CNN Thursday that the Democratic Party doesn't fight for black voters. "I think that the lesson [from 2016] is that Democrats cannot take these base voters for granted," Fallon said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

Chimp Trainer

New York, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2017
Everyone knows this already............except for nighurs.
Small Minority

Ellicott City, MD

#2 Oct 20, 2017
Who cares theyre only 14%
Ugly monkeys

Wayne, PA

#3 Oct 20, 2017
Small Minority wrote:
Who cares theyre only 14%
Lol
Hillary Clinton

Edison, NJ

#4 Oct 20, 2017
He he he he. Lead pipes in Flint, Michigan water supply system for a reason.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#5 Oct 20, 2017
Wow! Everyone is being EXPOSED from Politicians to Hollyweird...
Change Coming

Schenectady, NY

#6 Oct 20, 2017
I canít believe the racist responses to the article! Although Fallon is right in that the African Americans are not a give me any longer and Trump played it perfectly by saying democrats only show up every 2-4 years . The African American community needs to stay firm on what they expect in return for their votes. Mad Max lives in a mansion while her constituents live in squalor and she has done nothing for them.
Fucisil

Sacramento, CA

#9 Oct 20, 2017
Redefined wrote:
Wow! Everyone is being EXPOSED from Politicians to Hollyweird...
And they still put his orange butt in the white house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 6 min whiney beech 2,152
News Hillary Clinton Blasts Trump in New Essay: 'Our... 31 min Big Al 10
News Kanye West visits White House, touching on the ... 1 hr Pardon Pard 146
News Bush says Trump 'is not the conservative he cla... (Sep '15) 11 hr Hilldabeastfartr 26
News McConnell tags Clinton as part of 'far-left mob... 12 hr spud 31
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 14 hr Chicagoan by Birth 11,082
News Job growth is found to be no cure for a communi... 17 hr Cordwainer Trout 14