Hillary Clinton to Visit Hoosier State

Hillary Clinton to Visit Hoosier State

There are 7 comments on the TristateHomepage.com story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Hillary Clinton to Visit Hoosier State. In it, TristateHomepage.com reports that:

It looks like Hillary Clinton might visit Evansville next week. Mayor Jonathan Weinzapfel told FOX 7 news Friday that the Clinton campaign told him to be available next Thursday, March 20th. via TristateHomepage.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TristateHomepage.com.

Mark

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Mar 15, 2008
Hillary gets our vote!

Flag Officers Endorsing Hillary Clinton for President and Commander-in-Chief

• General Wesley Clark
• General John M. Shalikashvili
• General Henry Hugh Shelton
• General Johnnie E. Wilson
• Admiral William Owens
• Lt. Gen. Joe Ballard
• Lt. Gen. Robert Gard
• Lt. Gen. Claudia J. Kennedy
• Lt. Gen. Donald L. Kerrick
• Lt. Gen. Frederick E. Vollrath
• Vice Admiral Joseph A. Sestak
• Major General Roger R. Blunt
• Major General George A. Buskirk, Jr.
• Major General Edward L. Correa, Jr.
• Major General Paul D. Eaton
• Major General Paul D. Monroe, Jr.
• Major General Antonio M. Taguba
• Rear Admiral Connie Mariano
• Rear Admiral Alan M. Steinman
• Rear Admiral David Stone
• Brigadier General Michael Dunn
• Brigadier General Belisario Flores
• Brigadier General Evelyn "Pat" Foote
• Brigadier General Keith H. Kerr
• Brigadier General Virgil A. Richard
• Brigadier General Preston Taylor
• Brigadier General John M. Watkins, Jr.
• Brigadier General Jack Yeager

Enough said! And she is an ALL-AMERICAN!!!!
Flip

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2008
Obama and Clinton. The nightly Jerry Springer show. Maybe if they can stop acting like 3rd graders for one second they can think about the job at hand. If Hillary gets in may she can return some of the china and other stuff she stole from the Whitehouse like a common thug she is.
Ben

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Mar 15, 2008
Yeah, and I hope that when she gets in she can finally get you some health insurance so you can get some mental help. How much are you getting paid to do this? I am sure you couldnt get a job on 3rd shift at McDonalds, so I guess I dont blame you for taking what you can get...
Flip

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2008
Why are all the clinton supporters focused on personal insults? It is really sad. It's all they are. It's all they have.
MrHaHa

Tennyson, IN

#5 Mar 18, 2008
I remember all the psychobabbling that mindless wench used to carry on about how if ole slick willie clinton were elected president that the country would get then get a "two for one" deal.

Who the hell asked for a "two for one" deal to begin with??? No one ask that hag for any kind of deal period.

I think we all had more than enough of her creepy big buggy eyes while ole slick willie was in office to last us for a life time. Now this ego maniacal jaw jacking nightmare is back again thinking she should actually be president.
Its a crying ass shame this crazy woman actually thinks someone should vote for her...whats even worse is people would probably do it under some delusions that she is suitable leadership material.

She might would make a good ditch digger or hogg slopper but no way would she would make an acceptable president...period.
im right

New Albany, IN

#6 Mar 18, 2008
YAY FOR HILLARY!!
Pop

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 28, 2013
Tag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 min Copout 21,063
News Trump puts moderate GOP governors in awkward spot 10 min Fcvk tRump 2
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 39 min southern at heart 5,988
News Clinton reminds us why we're lucky she lost the... 41 min Pessimistic1 58
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 52 min SURE 585
News White House adviser asked FBI to dispute Russia... 2 hr CZars_R_US 5
News Priebus reportedly asked FBI to dispute reports... 2 hr Magic Utah Uwear 2
More from around the web