Clinton to visit Israel and Ramallah

Nov 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Click2Houston

As explosions terrorized both Palestinians and Israelis for a seventh day Tuesday, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will head to the region in an attempt to help resolve the incessant violence.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

She is just going over to Kiss Kosher Ass and promise Israel more weapons of mass destruction, free of charge, and then over to Gaza to see how well those American made weapons did their job. I'm sure the innocent women and children of Gaza are wondering where ther American funded Iron Sheild is!
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

American Israeli Cabal wrote:
She is just going over to Kiss Kosher Ass and promise Israel more weapons of mass destruction, free of charge, and then over to Gaza to see how well those American made weapons did their job. I'm sure the innocent women and children of Gaza are wondering where ther American funded Iron Sheild is!
When Qatar provided U.S.$400 million dollars to Gaza, unfortunately it did not include an Iron Shield. It just included money for rockets, and what have those rockets been responsible for? Terrorizing Israeli citizens, which in turn has terrorized Palestinian citizens, and leaving a death rate of 20 Palestinians for every 1 Israeli. Not good, but horrible and pathetic.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Israel finds a way to get Hamas to start thinking about how many lives they'll lose, the fall of their "democratically elected" government, etc. Then Clinton hops on a plane afterward and wants to grandstand as having some impact. If I was Israel, I'd maybe let her land, but then refuse to meet with her the same way Obama treated Israel recently. Afterall, it was Obama, who criminally violated our alliance with Israel by leaking Israel's security plans in Azerbaijan to Iran.

What a bunch of posers Leftists are... afterthought diplomacy, or should we call it duplicity?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••