of 192
Next Last
Amy lee forever

Trinidad and Tobago

#3926 Dec 24, 2011
romanianboy wrote:
http://i57.photobucket.com/alb ums/g208/xXChaotic-KittieXx/la ugh.jpg
i'm rly scared.She suck
Wow you must be freaking retarded you pathetic twat.Seriously Hillary what's her name can never be compared to the goddess Amy Lee.Next time choose your fights wisely for the millions of Evanescence and Amy Lee's will eat you raw!>.<
kika

United States

#3927 Jan 29, 2012
amy lou wrote:
well youre a bit dumb arnt ya amy lee is much better then duff duf
I totally agree with you on this . Duff music sucks . n how the hell she gonna dis amy when she can really sing
sarah dass

Trinidad and Tobago

#3928 Mar 18, 2012
hilary duff sucks big time,she's this scrawny stupid ugly face bitch and with a stupid irritaing voice whereas on the other hand amy lee has this great voice matter of fact voice like an angel and omg a gorgeous face come on now you can't find beatuy and talent like that in anyone person like what you fine in amy lee.... (both face and talent)....
sarah lee

Glasgow, UK

#3929 May 20, 2012
romanianboy wrote:
than u r a bit dumb cuz hill is much much much better than amy lee
Hillary Duff is more talented than Amy Lee? LOL get a hearing aid.....
LMAO

Emmetsburg, IA

#3930 May 30, 2012
romanianboy wrote:
http://i57.photobucket.com/alb ums/g208/xXChaotic-KittieXx/am y3.jpg
she is RLY RLY UGLY IN THIS PHOTO
Please post your picture!! can't wait to see all that fugly!
Forever Amy

Waco, TX

#3931 Jul 14, 2012
To even compare duff to Amy is absolute insanity. Although looks are a matter of opinion(which I think Amy is so much better looking)the musical talent is not. Anyone that has a clue about music and pays any attention at all to the music industry knows that Amy has a voice thats known through out the free world. She's had groups from everywhere beg her to do songs with them, thats a KNOWN fact. And thats to say nothing of the fact that she plays an instrument as well. She actually sounds better live than recorded. Getting back to looks, any real man will tell you that he wants a woman he can stand to look at in the morning and actually get along with, thats Amy all the way. She has an awesome personality and looks absolutely great no matter what she's wearing. Only an idiot would enter in to an arguement that would attempt to compare duff against Amy!
lewis

Graz, Austria

#3932 Nov 15, 2012
Amy Lee is one of the most beautiful woman in the world. in and outside.
she is a good singer, and pianist.
amy is so real. so inner beautiful.
amy lee, you are a wonderful human, being.
evanescence for life!
go Amy Lee!!!!!
yunakairi1314

Ozark, AR

#3933 Nov 26, 2012
Okay, do we know if Hilary really said this? I mean I love both and will continue to love both. Just because one doesn't like the other doesn't mean you can't like both. If two of your friends are fighting are you going to choose one over the other or let them figure out their differences and try to help them along the way? I mean really now. I only see this comment on one website, and it's this one. Still the point is, lets look at this and realize that who really cares. I mean, we let it happen and they grow up. If it is true, Amy Lee decided to just ignore the comment anyway.
holly

Orange, NJ

#3934 Dec 16, 2012
You know what she is fat but Amy lee is so preety not her dumb head!!!!!!!!!! But I love her movies
holly

Orange, NJ

#3935 Dec 16, 2012
Amy lee is so preety not her but Amy lee I have her CDs lol heard it now!!!!!!!!!:
holly

Orange, NJ

#3936 Dec 16, 2012
Amy lee is so preety not her fatt I got her CDs is so cool with bring me to life lol I a fan if her not her fatt but you want to learn something cool AMY LEE ROCKS LOL!!!!!!!!!;)
Acheron

North Port, FL

#3937 Dec 28, 2012
romanianboy wrote:
ok i will give u some hilarys photos who are more nice !!!!!!BTW in the natural photos amy lee is rely UGLY!!!!!!!!!!NO OFFENCE but this is the true
You're full of shit and we both know it the only reason you're love duff is because your a young moron who loves all who lip sync and couldn't sing live if their life depended on it.Hilary is no where near as beautiful as Amy is because unlike Amy Hilary need makeup caked on to hide her zits too name just one thing and she's nothing to Amy without makeup meaning she has no natural beauty that's superior to Amy.
lala

Cordoba, Argentina

#3938 Jan 8, 2013
stupid .. they know nothing about amy ... you only look at the dress and what looks like .. but you know what? she and her songs make sense of what happens to her .. she does not write songs about Satanism or anything .. just write what she really happens .. she suffered a lot of girl songs .. why not are so happy .. that's the kind of music she chose and not have to get ... that hilary is immature and does not like it .. amy is famous for his talent and not his body .. and hilary if a girl cocky .... before speaking ill of a person .. first know its history and then have to discuss it
Alyssa

Battle Creek, MI

#3940 May 27, 2013
She's prettier than hillary will ever be WITHOUT makeup. Btw i know this, ps i'm 14!!!!!
Hilary duff

Albania

#3941 Jul 7, 2013
Its not really to diss amy lee because she is rockstar amazing talented beautiful sweetie i like her songs i like her i like her voice
Jacob katoa

Salt Lake City, UT

#3942 Feb 26, 2015
Ok people grow up it was a long time ago let it go love you Hilary duff
Your hero

United States

#3943 Nov 23, 2015
Amy is a beautiful person. Skin deep and beyond. She is an artist and evenescence music is timeless. As we today look back hundreds of years and find inspiration in musical artwork like Mozart so shall people hundreds of years from now view evenescence work. As we view the beauties of the past such as Cleopatra so shall people view Amy.
Krauser 4

Dubai, UAE

#3944 Aug 3, 2016
U bitchasslicking guys are tending to feel sick u should resist just to be on the safe side hilary is a loser was a loser and ever remain a loser even miley is better than hilary the truth ur born in the wrong generation and u look up to wrong ones and one better comes u say no its like saying that boxing and wrestling champion brock lesnar is not stronger than the backbiting ever cheating seth rollins woe on you you treacherous bastards dont respect a legend well fuck yourselves u dont deserve anything u have learn to respect and then be respected bitches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 192
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilary Duff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hilary Duff (Feb '06) Mar '17 Gammy 4,108
my seventh official email truth about the real ... (Oct '09) Mar '17 Ydkm 2
News Demi Lovato vs. Hilary Duff: Which Ed Sheeran C... (Jun '14) Jul '15 diana 4
i love hilary duff!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '06) May '15 Tasha Tucker 590
i hate hilary duff do you? (Dec '07) May '15 Tasha Tucker 8
News Hilary Duff Calls Off Divorce From Hubby Mike C... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rihanna 2
News Hilary Duff's sister Haylie announces enagagement (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hilary Duff 1
More from around the web