'Hannah Montana' Star Miley Cyrus: Ne...

'Hannah Montana' Star Miley Cyrus: Next Duff?

There are 7150 comments on the Mtv.com story from Dec 4, 2006, titled 'Hannah Montana' Star Miley Cyrus: Next Duff?. In it, Mtv.com reports that:

As the star behind the "Hannah Montana" phenomenon, actress and singer Miley Cyrus has been likened to Disney Channel archetype Hilary Duff lately.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mtv.com.

First Prev
of 358
Next Last
kiara

Chatswood, Australia

#7613 Feb 19, 2011
hannah montana is so much better then hilary duff better i can tell u that
justin bieber

United States

#7614 Feb 19, 2011
kimberley wrote:
no1 could be better then hilary duff ESPECIALLY not hannah montana!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxhilary duffxxxxxxxxxx
Watever Hilary duff is just a little pillhead
Diana Bundova

Isleworth, UK

#7615 Mar 2, 2011
I love you Hannah Montana
Blaine Juergens

Corrigan, TX

#7616 Mar 30, 2011
This little thing where yall use my name to say something has gone on way too far. Lmao but congrats to the guy who actually spelled my name right. Even though I don't care about either one of them. I'll make you a deal everyone: Find me on facebook, leave your name and home address and I will literally buy a plane ticket and come kick your ass in person. I swear that on my life. So, if you guys are soooo macho, instead of hiding behind a computer screen using someone else's name, take that chance. I mean come on, am I REALLY going to go that far out of my way to come find you? Find out.:)
Hey

Pico Rivera, CA

#7617 Apr 18, 2011
Why doesnt anybody come on here anymore?
Hilary Duff

Albania

#7618 Feb 28, 2014
Im not copying Miley Cyrus
Hilary Duff

Albania

#7619 Feb 28, 2014
Im the best than Hannah and Miley
Big mike

Yorktown Heights, NY

#7620 Feb 28, 2014
Hilary Duff wrote:
hi Hilary u are so much better than Miley
Miley

Albania

#7621 Apr 2, 2014
Hilary and me are we queen of Disney but I like Disney actress and actors they are all queen not boys lol
attention seeking miley

Joliet, IL

#7622 Apr 3, 2014
Hilary Duff wrote:
Please stop going through my dirty laundry hilly ok. I kinow ya like sniffin my used pantys but why don't ya come over and sniff the real deal GF.You know Im all shaved down there don't ya.Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 358
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilary Duff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilary Duff disses Amy Lee (Jan '07) Nov '15 Your hero 3,837
News Demi Lovato vs. Hilary Duff: Which Ed Sheeran C... (Jun '14) Jul '15 diana 4
i love hilary duff!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '06) May '15 Tasha Tucker 590
i hate hilary duff do you? (Dec '07) May '15 Tasha Tucker 8
News Hilary Duff Calls Off Divorce From Hubby Mike C... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rihanna 2
News Hilary Duff's sister Haylie announces enagagement (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hilary Duff 1
News Hilary Duff Wears Short Wrap Skirt In Breezy We... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hilary Duff 1
More from around the web