Gospel stars gather in Compton

Gospel stars gather in Compton

There are 1 comment on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Sep 10, 2009, titled Gospel stars gather in Compton. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Shirley Caesar and Hezekiah Walker and the Love Fellowship Choir, below, will perform Saturday at the City of Compton Gospel Concert 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Shahara Bryant-Woods

Chatsworth, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2009
I had the pleasure of attending this joyous event. I didnt see the artists as stars as they didnt present themselves as such, but as fellow christians who poured their hearts into uplifting and praising God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hezekiah Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Gospel singing may have saved kidnapped boy (Apr '14) Apr '14 wichita-rick 8
Hezekiah (Feb '06) Jun '10 NEG 9
News Play List, Sunday, April 18, 2010 (May '10) May '10 Tracy Sutton 1
News The 2010 Steller Awards Nominees List and Histo... (Jan '10) Jan '10 gregory hanserd 1
News City lands its first Gospel Superfest (Jan '10) Jan '10 Mrs Janice Madari... 1
Hezekiah Walker (Feb '06) Dec '09 Carl Bradley 21
hezekiah walker (Feb '06) Apr '09 True 64
More from around the web