Artful whale inspired by a tale

Artful whale inspired by a tale

There are 4 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Artful whale inspired by a tale. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Whales may beach themselves routinely on the shores of Cape Cod, but one has found its way far inland, to the Williams College Museum of Art.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Yvonne

Mount Holly, NJ

#1 Apr 6, 2010
Tristin Lowe creates the most unusual abstract art that is very thought provoking. Incredible and detailed.
Eric Wischnia

Mount Holly, NJ

#2 Apr 6, 2010
I spent a half hour walking around the exhibit. The level of detail was extraordinary. The texture and detail made Mocha Dick come alive.
Jerry Zaslow

Mount Holly, NJ

#3 Apr 6, 2010
This guy is great. I am a business person and my profession is 360 degrees from his end of the life spectrum. I couldn't think about doing a project like his if my life depended on it. On second thought, I would try damn hard if my life depended upon it.

Analyzing financial statements and reading sales reports are a piece of cake to me but Mocha Dick...no way.
Rebecca Zaslow

Mount Holly, NJ

#4 Apr 8, 2010
It is a wonderful article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herman Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stage Door: A Whale, Two Brothers and a Beast (Nov '15) Nov '15 oooahabooo 1
News On This Day: Melville's "Moby-Dick" Published i... (Apr '13) Apr '13 muhhamed 1
What happened to Fayaway (Faiaoahe) (Aug '09) Feb '13 Celestialsailor 9
News Who's Yer Daddy?: Gay Writers Celebrate Their M... (Dec '12) Dec '12 DNF 1
News Why Arabs are so easily Offended (Sep '12) Oct '12 Zontormasterof1 14
News Artists reflect Melville and Hawthorne (Jun '11) Jun '11 TheVocalLocal 1
News Author Jay Parini, in Herman Melville's Pittsfi... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Homey HomeBoy 1
More from around the web