List of Grammy nominations

List of Grammy nominations

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jan 31, 2008, titled List of Grammy nominations. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Nominees announced Thursday in top categories for the 50th Annual Grammy Awards: Record of the Year: "Irreplaceable," Beyonce; "The Pretender," Foo Fighters; "Umbrella," Rihanna featuring Jay-Z; "What Goes ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

likah

Kingston, Jamaica

#1 Feb 8, 2008
record of the year should be umbrella by rihanna & J-zay
likah

Kingston, Jamaica

#2 Feb 8, 2008
i love Rihanna you go girl your music is hot

“Dirk Duncum”

Since: Feb 07

Allentown

#3 Feb 8, 2008
With all due respect to Bruce Springsteen and John Fogerty Wilco Sky Blue Sky, is the rock album of the year. It is an absolute masterpiece. Jeff Tweedy is a genius and guitarist Nels Cline is the best guitarist in music today!

The Country list is missing the album West by Lucinda Williams. Some of those artist listed are not even true country. Specifically, Tim Mcgraw and Brad Paisley. Country imposters of the highest degree.
KANYE WEST

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2008
likah wrote:
i love Rihanna you go girl your music is hot
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herbie Hancock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson (Jazz) Revisited Apr '16 Penguins 1
Just Found A Jazz/Funk Bassist That Sounds Like... (Mar '15) Mar '15 serenaspun 1
Fans Love Cheryl Barnes Jazzy Rendition of Joni... (Jan '15) Jan '15 serenaspun 1
Fans of Jason Mraz Have A Chance To See Latin S... (Jan '15) Jan '15 serenaspun 1
News Jazz in Lodz (Jan '15) Jan '15 Clear Dharma 1
Singer Cheryl Barnes is Being Considered for th... (Nov '14) Nov '14 serenaspun 1
Love Jazz & Gregory Porter?Check Out Smooth Jaz... (Apr '14) Apr '14 serenaspun 1
More from around the web