Various artists

Various artists

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 9, 2007, titled Various artists. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

We do love Ennio Morricone, and with good reason. For decades, the ingenious Italian film composer -- who just won an honorary Oscar -- has been making daring, evocative and operatic film music, most famously ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Alan

Roquetas De Mar, Spain

#1 Mar 9, 2007
I totally disagree. This album revisits great Morricone's songs with a new twist. And personally, Celine Dion's I Knew I Loved You is one of the best tracks on this tribute album. Her voice is just outstanding, and you forgot to mention that Celine's song is produced by the great Quincy Jones!
jazzcat

AOL

#2 Mar 10, 2007
If you think Chris Botti is "smooth jazz", evidently you have never been to one of his concerts! Much different than his CD releases, trust me.. Do your homework before making assessments!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herbie Hancock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson (Jazz) Revisited Apr 6 Penguins 1
Just Found A Jazz/Funk Bassist That Sounds Like... (Mar '15) Mar '15 serenaspun 1
Fans Love Cheryl Barnes Jazzy Rendition of Joni... (Jan '15) Jan '15 serenaspun 1
Fans of Jason Mraz Have A Chance To See Latin S... (Jan '15) Jan '15 serenaspun 1
News Jazz in Lodz (Jan '15) Jan '15 Clear Dharma 1
Singer Cheryl Barnes is Being Considered for th... (Nov '14) Nov '14 serenaspun 1
Love Jazz & Gregory Porter?Check Out Smooth Jaz... (Apr '14) Apr '14 serenaspun 1
More from around the web