Monk Jazz Program Heading to Big Easy: SouthFlorida.com

One of jazz's most prestigious organizations is on its way to the genre's spiritual home. Full Story
Yeah Right

Key Largo, FL

#1 Apr 2, 2007
What a Hoax. I wonder how much The Donald paid to NOT have the "DO" not to be touched.
What he doesn't realize it would probably be an improvement...
MIA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Apr 2, 2007
it was for charity so who cares!
bob

Fort Knox, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2007
should be a good set-up for a wild monday night raw........
Carlin Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#4 Apr 2, 2007
MIA wrote:
it was for charity so who cares!
They might throw a few dollars at some random charity but the event wasnt for "charity". WWE made a ton of money on PPV by promoting Trump on card and Trump got to plug his stupid realty show.
Carlin Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#5 Apr 2, 2007
*Reality although I guess he realty would make more sense for him.
Dave

Miami, FL

#6 Apr 2, 2007
HAHAHA I can't wait for tonight
Typie

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2007
NBC has made a BIIIIG mistake!
don livernois

Miami, FL

#9 Apr 2, 2007
good i never liked him
don livrernois

Miami, FL

#10 Apr 2, 2007
good i never liked him, epecially after the comment he made about thr tigers.
Ntl Brdcstg Cheapos

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Apr 2, 2007
john was good--enjoyeed watching him.
too bad all the good anchors r slowly going and now we get the
likes of katy kouric--ecch(ms fluff reporter herself)--to replace the experienced str8 shooting news people.

hope nbc news drops to the bottom of the ratings on weekend news--they deserve to drop after getting rid of a competant newsman like seigenthaler.

IceDaddy

Miami, FL

#12 Apr 2, 2007
What a silly girl.... Doesn't she know that dead men don't talk. James really can't defend himself at this point. He's dead. Nice try and the courts didn't buy that line. However, i do sympathize with you, if it really happen. Only God, you and James know what happened on that day. On judgment day, you can rehash the issue. Next time, find a live guy and the courts will believe you.
jt is nervous

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Apr 2, 2007
JT doesnt like these rag mags because he is afraid that he will be OUTED pretty soon by one of them and then everyone will know who is boyfriend is.
whataperv

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2007
When your 10 year old tells you he/she wants to have sex blame Justin Timberlake and Nickelodeon. Impressionable kids want to emulate their idols and he wants his "Sexyback." No wonder kids are so messed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herbie Hancock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Jazz & Gregory Porter?Check Out Smooth Jaz... Apr '14 serenaspun 1
Jim Peterik ís Band The Ides of March Have Stre... (Jul '13) Jul '13 serenaspun 1
Jim Peterik and Lifeforce Perform at the Milwau... (Jun '13) Jun '13 serenaspun 1
Jim Peterik Lifeforce Band of 32 Favorite Jazz ... (May '13) May '13 serenaspun 1
Herbie Hancock Radio on SiriusXM (Apr '12) Apr '12 SiriusXM Elisa 1
Music Profile: The Wee Trio (Feb '12) Feb '12 tigger31086 1
Detroit bassist Ralphe Armstrong set for 2 high... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skeeter 1
•••
•••

Herbie Hancock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••