Royal family didn't roll out the red ...

Royal family didn't roll out the red carpet for 'The King's Speech'

There are 70 comments on the Q13.com KCPQ TV story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Royal family didn't roll out the red carpet for 'The King's Speech'. In it, Q13.com KCPQ TV reports that:

"The King's Speech" is poised to be crowned with several Oscars on Sunday, Hollywood's biggest night of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Q13.com KCPQ TV.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
royal wedding

Reservoir, Australia

#71 Feb 26, 2011
most royals are as dirty as us
they fart as well
british and monaco royals even have hereditary baldness
so why people keep financing these big spenders of taxes
stupid housewives have nothing better to do ?
book worm

United States

#72 Feb 27, 2011
Tiger7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever read that book "The Royals" by Kitty Kelly?
I did, I did.... I like fact over fiction. I've read multiple books about the royal family..the Kennedy's... Elvis.... and Kitty Kelly's book about Frank Sinatra. Kitty's books are always very good reading.
Now I'm working my way through Glenn Beck's books. "Broke" is excellent..

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#73 Feb 27, 2011
book worm wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, I did.... I like fact over fiction. I've read multiple books about the royal family..the Kennedy's... Elvis.... and Kitty Kelly's book about Frank Sinatra. Kitty's books are always very good reading.
Now I'm working my way through Glenn Beck's books. "Broke" is excellent..
Ha ha, all fictional books about fiction living people in disneyland. certainly no fact in anything you've posted, except what a bunch of elitist wankers they were.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#74 Feb 27, 2011
Me, American in Los Angeles 2 hours before Oscars. Australians are ANTIAMERICAN BUT Australian Geoffrey Rush deserves to win for supporting Actor. He won't win Brit Bale will win. What a shame RUSH was brilliant. If you don't win YOU WERE WONDERFUL. CONGRATS

If Rush pulls the UPSET King Speech will win all awards. What a great movie. I WANT THE BEST MOVIE TO WIN. Colin Firth no BRAINER. Australian Director Hooper should win too.

Kings Speech is the best movie. Good luck.
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#76 Feb 28, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was aimed at Americans there would be an American actress playing the leading female role as all middle class American girls want to develop a elocuted accent and marry somebody from the British aristocracy.
now, now - that is NOT true.

“Watch or beat it buddy.”

Since: Dec 11

Wellington

#77 Dec 16, 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, though, I thought it was quite hilarious with the stammer, but a serious movie at the same time. I loved how Colin's talent really showed through. I love his acting, especially in this and "A Single Man" "What A Girl Wants" "Love Actually".
Though this, really shows his talent. Though, I'm personally a Firth supporter so I'd like whatever he was in.
Though I became his fan when he was in What A Girl Wants.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#78 Dec 16, 2011
Robert wrote:
Here is another matter that has started to receive media attention;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0SVrlm4BXFMXX
http://ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html
May God bless and have mercy on us.
We are still waiting, Robert.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#79 Dec 16, 2011
Mr Humbert wrote:
Me, American in Los Angeles 2 hours before Oscars. Australians are ANTIAMERICAN BUT Australian Geoffrey Rush deserves to win for supporting Actor. He won't win Brit Bale will win. What a shame RUSH was brilliant. If you don't win YOU WERE WONDERFUL. CONGRATS
If Rush pulls the UPSET King Speech will win all awards. What a great movie. I WANT THE BEST MOVIE TO WIN. Colin Firth no BRAINER. Australian Director Hooper should win too.
Kings Speech is the best movie. Good luck.
AntiAmerican but we are as good as your mob or even better eh, Mister Humpy

Since: Oct 11

Timmins, Canada

#83 Dec 16, 2011
Duncan Disorderly wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha you have just summed the French bums up kevlad good for you.What a joke thats the best i have ever heard about the frogs ha ha ha.
Didn't General Patton say, I'd rather have two divisions of Germans in front of me than one division of French behind me?

Since: Oct 11

Timmins, Canada

#86 Dec 16, 2011
Duncan Disorderly wrote:
<quoted text>To Yank Oliver hi my mate correct you are 100 per cent correct the great general did say that.Thanks a lot for your posting i forgot about that one.Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you.PS i will not forget he said that again thanx.
Hey Dunc, thanks for the reply glade to hear my memory didn't escape me. Merry Christmas to you and yours and best of luck in '12. Probably next year they will put us in the crowbar hotel for saying Merry Christmas but for now they can kiss my Royal Canadian butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helena Bonham Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carey Mulligan raises $480,000 at inaugural... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mr James oyila 1
News Mark Kermode's DVD round-up (May '13) May '13 bsorinusa 1
News Tell Us: What Do You Think About Les Miserables... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BJ Reeves 1
News Colin Firth to reprise George VI role in "King'... (Oct '12) Nov '12 freemiley61 3
News Helena Bonham Carter's shoes led to Jacobs camp... (May '12) May '12 Vitta 1
News Helena Bonham Carter - Helena Bonham Carter Hon... (Feb '12) Apr '12 -Lydia- 4
News Helena Bonham Carter Honored by Queen Elizabeth II (Jan '12) Jan '12 how absolutely di... 1
More from around the web