Royal baby: Kate Middleton goes into ...

Royal baby: Kate Middleton goes into labour - follow our live blog

There are 72 comments on the This is Oxfordshire story from Jul 22, 2013, titled Royal baby: Kate Middleton goes into labour - follow our live blog. In it, This is Oxfordshire reports that:

The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted to hospital in the early stages of labour and is "progressing as normal", Kensington Palace has said Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown took to Twitter writing: "Whoop whoop the royal baby is comming " while Kelly Osbourne wrote: "Its all so exciting The Royal Baby is on the way!" Meanwhile, actress Joan ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is Oxfordshire.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
who

Reading, UK

#1 Jul 22, 2013
3 hours and only one post....no one gives a shit apart from the media.
HALAL PIG

Brighton, UK

#2 Jul 22, 2013
It be a Muslim baby.....Diana died for having sex with low life muslims.
Give it time , it will arrive, bugga bagga ala is great.
KILL IT, muslim doctors will do it, if he is proper white Royal
It is a boy eight pounds

London, UK

#3 Jul 22, 2013
It's a boy, 8lb 6oz
A boy eight pounds n six

London, UK

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Born at 4.32 BST
A boy eight pounds n six

London, UK

#6 Jul 22, 2013
Sorry 4.24 pm bst if that kind a precision is important to you.
Equality---

London, UK

#8 Jul 22, 2013
It is a boy eight pounds wrote:
It's a boy, 8lb 6oz
Feck he is big boy! not a royal fan, however fair play, hope he has a long and happy and contented life.

Congratulations, to the happy couple, especially the child's Mother, she is an angel in looks and seemingly personality!!!
chained

Providence, UT

#10 Jul 22, 2013
They are a cool very modern couple going by appearances. It's great you have, and can make, the type of history that no other country can.
Irish2

Portmarnock, Ireland

#11 Jul 22, 2013
Congratulations to the mum and dad wish them all happiness with their new baby boy.

Question why was everyone outside the palace and the hospital not English?

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#13 Jul 22, 2013
The sycophantic reaction to the royal birth.

Seems to be an excuse for the Brits to get p*ssed too....

Where there's a will there's a way.....
who

Reading, UK

#14 Jul 22, 2013
chained wrote:
They are a cool very modern couple going by appearances. It's great you have, and can make, the type of history that no other country can.
They should stop scrounging off the tax payer and get a freaking job like the rest of us.
The royal family costs millions every year.....the biggest welfare cheque on the planet.
Still the government can cut benefits to disabled folks to pay for it.
Free loading bastards.
rio

London, UK

#15 Jul 22, 2013
hobnob wrote:
I'm sure he'll be handsome and vibrant. I hope the baby grows to be more like his dad than his ******** uncle Harold.
The newborn prince doesn't have an uncle called Harold.
Equality---

London, UK

#16 Jul 22, 2013
hobnob wrote:
I'm sure he'll be handsome and vibrant. I hope the baby grows to be more like his dad than his dumbass uncle Harold.
Ye! I am sure the child will be delighted to know that his Uncle Harold, is a low-life spoofer.
He once boasted about killing fellow human beings, whilst it was similar to playing a computer game.

Very Christian, and humble of him....Dickh*ed!
Gwydion

Leeds, UK

#17 Jul 22, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>Ye! I am sure the child will be delighted to know that his Uncle Harold, is a low-life spoofer.
He once boasted about killing fellow human beings, whilst it was similar to playing a computer game.
Very Christian, and humble of him....Dickh*ed!
Harry's a top bloke.

The people he was fighting are the type of scum that cut women's digits off for having their nails painted, and shoot little girls in the head for wanting to go to school.

I'd boast about it too, if I took out a bunch of those sick pigs with a rocket.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#18 Jul 22, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
They should stop scrounging off the tax payer and get a freaking job like the rest of us.
The royal family costs millions every year.....the biggest welfare cheque on the planet.
Free loading bastards.
They give millions every year in tax they aren't required to pay and make us billions in tourism and trade.

So if that's freeloading, what is it you contributed?
rio

London, UK

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>

his Uncle Harold,
But his uncle isn't called Harold!

He was baptised as Henry and he is called Harry.
you are stupid

London, UK

#20 Jul 22, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Free loading bastards.
They do work! Charles was out promoting railways today. And Wills had to take annual/paternal leave from being a helicopter pilot to be with his wife.
you are stupid

London, UK

#21 Jul 22, 2013
Gwydion wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry's a top bloke.
The people he was fighting are the type of scum that cut women's digits off for having their nails painted, and shoot little girls in the head for wanting to go to school.
I'd boast about it too, if I took out a bunch of those sick pigs with a rocket.
No. He's a right royal prick.
Irish2

Portmarnock, Ireland

#22 Jul 22, 2013
Next to get married and have a baby little brother harry.Wonder will they make the play boy a prince.
Gwydion

Leeds, UK

#23 Jul 22, 2013
you are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He's a right royal prick.
Prince Harry is a top bloke.

If your heroes weren't such A-holes, he wouldn't be over there blowing them up.

Here's to a few hundred more, Harry!
woodchips

London, UK

#24 Jul 22, 2013
Irish2 wrote:
Next to get married and have a baby little brother harry.Wonder will they make the play boy a prince.
I suppose he does have some blue blood through Catherine the daughter of Henry VIII down through to his mum. But James Hewitt is not a royal. It is very magnanimous of Prince Charles to accept him as his own but it would be a travesty if Harry ever took the throne so thank heavens we have a third in line who has the heritage and direct line from King William the conquering frog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helen Mirren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broadway's Best to Celebrate Roundabout's 50th ... Feb '16 Carol F 1
News Queen Elizabeth, most stylish 50+ icon Jan '16 cate 1
News 'Trumbo' leads SAG Awards field with three nomi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 xxx 1
News Video: Willis, Mirren, Hopkins, Parker talk "Re... (Jul '13) May '15 bruce willis 109
News a Woman in Golda delves into real-life battle f... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Consciousness Caf... 1
News Oscar winner Helen Mirren honoured as Woman of ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 is fake snow fall... 1
News Helen Mirren gives 10-year-old dying boy with D... (May '13) May '13 Chase 1
More from around the web