Arts in the Alley called chance to 'show off' city

The Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce Arts in the Alley event is about art, but it's also about welcoming others to the city. Full Story
LOL

Grove City, OH

#1 Sep 16, 2009
Come see Grove Tucky!
Andy

Grove City, OH

#2 Sep 17, 2009
Come visist a city that hasn't supported education for 20 years. Come watch the people purchase crafts for $50, but can't seem to vote for kids. Come watch a parade with no bands. Welcome to GROVE TUCKY!!!!!!!!!!
LOL wrote:
Come see Grove Tucky!
LOL

Grove City, OH

#3 Sep 17, 2009
Andy wrote:
Come visit a city that hasn't supported education for 20 years. Come watch the people purchase crafts for $50, but can't seem to vote for kids. Come watch a parade with no bands. Welcome to GROVE TUCKY!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Come visit a city that hasn't supported its library on 9 straight levies. A bunch of illiterate inbreds.
Concerned

Middletown, OH

#4 Sep 18, 2009
Andy,

Give it a rest. There doesn't have to be a negative stupid comment everytime there is something that mentions Grove City. You don't help anything other than to continue to cast a shadow over Grove City. Give it a break and look in the mirror.
Too Bad

Mocksville, NC

#5 Sep 19, 2009
It's a shame the sounds of the high school bands won't be filling the streets of Grove City this year and people won't get to enjoy the Grove City Marching Band performance by the library. I can't imagine how short or boring the parade will be. Oh well, I'm sure they got more people who will wave and ride in cars.

Seeing the GCHSMB come down the street when I was little was what inspired me to take up music. Thank you SWCS and Mr. Edge, for giving me the opportunity to do what I love. Because of you, I'm now now immersed in music, pursuing my dreams of becoming a professional musician.
Think

Waterford, MI

#6 Sep 19, 2009
I think the districts administration should of had a float. LOL I would have loved to have seen that one. Put Wise, Werner and the 3 Union guys on a float.
Religion kills

Grove City, OH

#7 Sep 22, 2009
Think wrote:
I think the districts administration should of had a float. LOL I would have loved to have seen that one. Put Wise, Werner and the 3 Union guys on a float.
wise, warner and board would have been better

teachers were there walking in the parade
Former Band Member

Grove City, OH

#8 Sep 22, 2009
Too Bad wrote:
It's a shame the sounds of the high school bands won't be filling the streets of Grove City this year and people won't get to enjoy the Grove City Marching Band performance by the library. I can't imagine how short or boring the parade will be. Oh well, I'm sure they got more people who will wave and ride in cars.
Seeing the GCHSMB come down the street when I was little was what inspired me to take up music. Thank you SWCS and Mr. Edge, for giving me the opportunity to do what I love. Because of you, I'm now now immersed in music, pursuing my dreams of becoming a professional musician.
As a former member of the First Army Band of Fort Meade, MD, I was rather thrilled to see a pocket-sized version of an entire marching band in Grove City.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heartland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ThisWeek Community Newspapers (Sep '10) Sep '10 Wreck 8
Heartland Singer Welcomes Baby Daughter (Feb '08) Feb '08 Ashley Donaldson-... 1
PHOTOS - Heartland in New Orleans 10/16/07 (Oct '07) Oct '07 WNOE Webmaster 1

Heartland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE