Can Miley make transition to adult ro...

Can Miley make transition to adult roles?

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Can Miley make transition to adult roles?. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Hannah Montana, meet Hayley Mills. Once upon a time, before Disney World, Mills was Disney's biggest attraction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

walkaway

Hoboken, NJ

#1 Sep 19, 2009
"She has the boyfriend who's 21 years old, but he seems to be a devout Christian and very much accepted by her family, so it's not like she's trying to shatter her wholesome image."

Do you mean like Levi Johnson? Teen pregnancy rates among Christians are the highest of any faith groups and almost three times that of Atheists.

Dating a devout Christian makes a girl more likely to have sex out of wedlock and have a baby.
Annabelle

Westminster, CA

#2 Nov 7, 2009
I can easily see Miley appearing in adult films where she spreads her legs and allows men to do her. Girl on girl films, especially. And I can see plenty of people paying to see this sluttty bitttch get facialed with man cream.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayley Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nude Hayley Mills! (May '11) Feb '14 Ramon 2
Hayley Mills (Jul '07) Apr '12 Robert Clements 3
haley mills contact (Aug '06) Aug '10 steve b 5
Happy Birthday (Apr '08) Jul '10 Mike Coy 2
Hayley Mills (Jul '10) Jul '10 Mike Coy 1
Current shows starring Hayley Mills (Apr '09) Apr '09 Larry 2
News OFF THE WALL: Click on Cleese, Close, Clay (Dec '08) Dec '08 Matt 1
More from around the web