SPEED\KILL/HATE Announces New Album T...

SPEED\KILL/HATE Announces New Album Title

There are 1 comment on the Roadrunnerrecords.com story from Jul 19, 2006, titled SPEED\KILL/HATE Announces New Album Title. In it, Roadrunnerrecords.com reports that:

SPEED\KILL/HATE Announces New Album Title - July 19, 2006 SPEED\KILL/HATE frontman Mario Frasca , better known for his gnarly guttural screams than his camera eye, has posted a video journal direct from this ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roadrunnerrecords.com.

Nancy Flanger

Thorofare, NJ

#1 Sep 7, 2006
SPEED\KILL/HATE is a awesome thrash metal band from the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vigil for Victims of Hate and Violence set for ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Fall back wknd 1
News Music Reviews: Barren Earth, Earth, Hurtsmile, ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Fall back wknd 1
News Malevolent Creation In Denver: Interview, Perfo... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Fall back wknd 1
stupid stuff wogs do !! (Dec '10) Dec '10 woghater 1
News Jamaica: Commonwealth of Hate (May '10) Jun '10 Real Deal 12
News Heavy metal group All Shall Perish at the Orang... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Harris No 1
News Reviews: Fratellis, My Morning Jacket, Sloan, T... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Rupert Giles 1
More from around the web