Hollywood Left Bands Together to Fight Polanski Arrest

Full story: Free Republic
Hollywood moguls are pressuring California lawmakers to do what they can to stop the extradition of Roman Polanski, aiming to prevent the Oscar-winning director from being forcibly returned to the U.S. to do time for raping a 13-year-old girl in the 1970s. Full Story

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1 Oct 1, 2009
ridiculous.
As a liberal I am insulted that this article implies that the "left" wants Polanski to go free.
The man is a pig, that should have turned himself in years ago.
Lock him up and throw away the key!!
indy

Shelburne Falls, MA

#2 Oct 3, 2009
anneutral wrote:
ridiculous.
As a liberal I am insulted that this article implies that the "left" wants Polanski to go free.
The man is a pig, that should have turned himself in years ago.
Lock him up and throw away the key!!
........ umm, implies?.. so hollywood lefties ARENT pushing to release him?.... huh, i saw it on the view,and on tv, so it was made up?...they didnt say all lefties want him freed...

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#3 Oct 3, 2009
indy wrote:
<quoted text>........ umm, implies?.. so hollywood lefties ARENT pushing to release him?.... huh, i saw it on the view,and on tv, so it was made up?...they didnt say all lefties want him freed...
hollywood wack-a-doos, their political leaning is moot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Weinstein Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Swift to Collaborate with Harvey Weinste... Apr '14 Taylor Swift 1
Do YOU lie about your sex number? Women reduce ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 John 2
Jimmy Page Accused of Turning Down Led Zeppelin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ded Zep 1
Syrian troops battle rebels near Damascus, Aleppo (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ayreshire 4
Spike Lee, Harvey Weinstein, Pitt Family Weigh ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 WestCoaster 2
Clinton Praises MittCalls his time at Bain 'ste... (Jun '12) Jun '12 imaginaryfriend 1
That's not 'life' in jail (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mike 1
•••
•••

Harvey Weinstein People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••