World music

There are 3 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Feb 3, 2011, titled World music. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Harry Manx, who had been called an 'essential link' between the music of East and West, will bring his blend of blues, folk music and Hindustani classical music to Fitchburg State University on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Deep Thinker

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Most of the CenterStage offerings don't interest me. Two notable exceptions are Cantus in January, and the Dave Brubeck Quartet. The series has too narrow a focus.

I attended more performances at FSC when Tullio Nieman was also scheduling performances. I can't imagine that CenterStage would host either The Flying Karamazov Brothers or Steven Wright, both excellent shows.
Deep Thinker

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Feb 3, 2011
I just re-read what I posted About an hour ago and I really am one of the most boring people in the world. Oh, and Pet Smart doesn't, or won't, sell shaved and declawed gerbils to me until I can assure them I won't be using them in an inappropriate manner.
Deep Thinker

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Feb 3, 2011
Deep Thinker wrote:
I just re-read what I posted About an hour ago and I really am one of the most boring people in the world. Oh, and Pet Smart doesn't, or won't, sell shaved and declawed gerbils to me until I can assure them I won't be using them in an inappropriate manner.
You're a real comic. No one would ever guess that you hijacked my name to post juvenile comments.

How miserable you must be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More from around the web