Adam Beach hosts Aboriginal Achieveme...

Adam Beach hosts Aboriginal Achievement Awards in Edmonton

There are 1 comment on the Regina Leader Post story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Adam Beach hosts Aboriginal Achievement Awards in Edmonton. In it, Regina Leader Post reports that:

Adam Beach is more anxious to talk about his gig in Edmonton Friday co-hosting the National Aboriginal Achievement Awards than his recent big-screen turn alongside Hollywood legend Harrison Ford in the yet-to-be-released movie Cowboys and Aliens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Regina Leader Post.

Ally 24

Chilliwack, Canada

#1 Apr 27, 2011
How does one contact Adam Beach or his people???

We are a non profit Aborginal organization looking for an Aborigianl Canadian role model/motivational speaker for our youth group's graduation ceremony on Aug. 26/11.

Any assistance anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated!!! I have talked to his old agents office, I have twittered him, my spaced him...if I don't get a response soon, I might have to call his band!!! lol..

Thanks to all...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrison Ford says he was distracted when he fl... Jul '17 Siena Jackson 3
News Video shows Harrison Ford wrongly flying over a... Feb '17 guest 1
News Harrison Ford spotted at three Wichita restaura... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Carla 2
News Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart dine in Morris... (Sep '08) Jan '17 Omg 18
News The Stealth Senator: Keeper of the Secrets of t... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Actual Science 2
News Release of 'Blade Runner' sequel moved up (Apr '16) Apr '16 movie critic 1
News Disney selects finalists for lead in Han Solo s... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MTSUgrad97 1
More from around the web