Gospel chorus closes successful Artow...

Gospel chorus closes successful Artown season

There are 1 comment on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Gospel chorus closes successful Artown season. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

On picnic blankets, lawn chairs and their feet, more than 3,000 people attended Artown's final event of the year Thursday evening at Wingfield Park - the Harlem Gospel Choir.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Tina W from San Jose CA

Livermore, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2008
I met one of them by accident in McDonalds there in Reno Nevada who provided a Word from the Lord for me....
Later that afternoon I heard such awesome singing going on and followed the sound to the lady who I had met in McDonalds that morning! She was with the Harlem Gospel Choir!
They was so awesome - such annointed music and such a blessing!
I left Reno Nevada back to my home in San Jose California blessed just by the Word from the Sister that sings in the choir and to hear such annointed music!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlem Gospel Choir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harlem Gospel Choir inspires at Yountville's Li... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Clay Brown 1
News Harlem Gospel Choir with 4 Concerts in Bulgaria... (Sep '09) Sep '09 heraSK 2
News Music Under the Stars starts today (Jun '08) Jun '08 El Paul 1
More from around the web