Jonas Brothers: The boys have a band

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. Here's a little secret that, so far, those old enough to vote don't know yet. Full Story
mazz

Paddington, Australia

#1 Jul 9, 2009
jonas bros r da best!!! i luv nick jonas!!!
Jane

Thomastown, Australia

#3 Jul 9, 2009
Thank you for such a fair article. It's refreshing from the articles which mainly focus on the screaming tween fans and such earth-shattering quotes as "I want to touch their hair."
They deserve everything they get, and I'll be there every step of the way.
Mr Secant

Maple Grove, MN

#4 Jul 9, 2009
The Jonas brothers have a special place in music as
paint by the numbers has to art.
Lynn

Colonial Heights, VA

#5 Jul 9, 2009
I love the Jonas Brothers music! Their new ones (Paranoid, Much Better, Turn Right, e.g.,) and the songs off their previous albums. I prefer and love Joe's voice most, with Nick and Kevin and the band rocking their guitars, keyboard/piano, drums, and the horns. You're right - they put on an AMAZING performance!
cortney rehfeldt

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 9, 2009
the concert was amazing you never quite knew what to expect and the jonas brothers are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Cash

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jul 9, 2009
The JBros are a well-produced group of lucky SOBs with seasoned musicians and songwriters making them sound good. I guarantee that, left to their own musical abilities they wouldn't sound any better than the kid down the street's garage band. Not saying they don't sound good or have great songs but really, they're paid puppets.
Huh

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jul 9, 2009
If I was 20 years younger ;) I'd be all over that Joe Bro!
playbyplay

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jul 9, 2009
The concert was really entertaining, the Target Center was uncomfortably hot - I'd take my daughter to see the Jonas Bros. again...just not at the Target Center
Liz

Wilmington, DE

#10 Jul 9, 2009
Yay - I love reading reviews that reflect what I know about the Jonases, as a 29 year old mom happily watching (and fangirling) over them for the last couple of years. They are fantastic and they have potential for real Greatness!

Thanks, Ross...
Emily

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2009
It's so refreshing when a critic has the discernment to recognize that the Jonas Brothers are genuinely talented, impressively accomplished young musicians who have a great future ahead of them. You are one of us, Ross.
citizen joe

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jul 10, 2009
jonas bros. 5 yrs from now...paper or plastic?
Steven

Tulsa, OK

#13 Jul 10, 2009
Cash wrote:
The JBros are a well-produced group of lucky SOBs with seasoned musicians and songwriters making them sound good. I guarantee that, left to their own musical abilities they wouldn't sound any better than the kid down the street's garage band. Not saying they don't sound good or have great songs but really, they're paid puppets.
Disney has the money to buy the best production people in the world. Like they did with Miley Cyrus, these guys can put a show on stage that a groundhog could come out and wow the crowd behind. They get top notch musicans to provide real music behind these plastic made up children they are passing off as stars and they have vocal effects to make their hideous croaking sound like actual singing. Once disney kicks Miley and the JoBros out of the stable, they will be doing good to draw a crowd at the state fair in Iowa once a year.
Emily

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2009
Re some commenter’s’ assessment of Miley Cyrus, I would concur. She is a Disney creation, helped by lucky parentage. About the Jonas Brothers, however, you are in ignorance and error. The Jonas Brothers’ band works for the Jonas Brothers, not Disney, and has been with the Brothers for many years, long before they ever entered into any alliance with the Mouse King. However, the band’s stellar musicianship is merely a back up to the Brothers themselves. They, unlike Miley Cyrus, are all top-notch musicians who play multiple instruments and write all their songs. I’m sorry for whatever way in which the Jonas Brothers’ talent and success threatens you, because you are going to have to endure it for many, many years to come.
29 yo fan

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jul 11, 2009
Yes, thank you for this review. The people who dismiss the Jonas Brothers as another cookie-cutter Disney act never actually know anything about them, like the fact that they write all their own songs (and kids their age writing songs that catchy obviously have some talent) and play their own instruents (and in Nick's case, a LOT of instruments.) They were a band long before they ever hooked up with Disney and were professional performers on Broadway even before that. Jonas haters, do some research before you spout off.

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 14, 2013
*flushes them posers down the created stinkiest modified sewage toilet the world's ever seen one*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All grown up: Hanson still catering to its fans (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Truth 6
LV Music: Review: Hanson shows a lot about itse... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hennypennyhag 2
Former Eastview High School musicians get song ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 How very very cool 2
Justin Bieber Is 16 (Mar '10) Sep '10 Calco 3
Devoted Hanson Fans Camp Out At Tulsa's Cain's ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Taylor 1
For the record, Hanson brothers stay true to se... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Alex 1
Free NYC Concert By Tulsa's Pop Band Hanson Can... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Dub 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hanson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••