Hanson weighs in on The Jonas Brothers

Hanson weighs in on The Jonas Brothers

There are 10 comments on the MSNBC story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Hanson weighs in on The Jonas Brothers. In it, MSNBC reports that:

The Jonas Brothers, from left, Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas perform at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

KelsIsNJsFan

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 9, 2008
awwwww...... how sweetttt.....

TO BAD HANSONS A WANNA BE POP GROUP NOW!!!! nobody likes them anymore! haha!!! lozers!!
Hannah

Westfield, MA

#2 Sep 9, 2008
nonononno they r not losers they r just as good as hanson i am a fan of BOTH NOTHING GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT
KelsIsNJsFan

Kansas City, MO

#3 Sep 12, 2008
except ur a lozer 2!
Penny Lane

Cotabato City, Philippines

#4 Sep 20, 2008
Hanson are so amazing! I love them. They are generous and helpful. They don't mind you. They don't focus on the critics. Hanson RULES!!! Period. No doubt about it.
Katie

Cotabato City, Philippines

#5 Sep 20, 2008
That's right. They help the poor. I agree with you. Hanson are really nice. Their music is genius. I relate to their songs. They are all awesome and good looking too. Keep the Hanson Pride Alive!!!
Raven

West Memphis, AR

#6 Oct 4, 2008
KelsIsNJsFan wrote:
TO BAD HANSONS A WANNA BE POP GROUP NOW!!!! nobody likes them anymore! haha!!! lozers!!
there are way more hanson fans than u think. if u dont like them then why r u on a hanson forum huh?

“teddy geiger=hottie!!! !”

Since: Apr 08

j-ville

#7 Oct 4, 2008
KelsIsNJsFan wrote:
who the heck is hanson?
kate

Manama, Bahrain

#8 Nov 18, 2008
omg!!!!! they ROCK! i love them all and who ever say they are lozers. why do they come to this site i looooooooooooove them espacially joe and kevin
omg i wanna die from them i love them i am a big big big fan of them
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo them
kate

Manama, Bahrain

#9 Nov 18, 2008
who is this girl/boy kelslsNJsfan
what are u sayin they rock
first look at your self then say that they are lozers
what a person
ewwwww! u are so rude
KelsIsNJsFan

Kansas City, MO

#10 Jan 3, 2009
ok.... weirdddd... i havnt seen me. but the jobros r rockin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flashback! Watch Hanson make TODAY debut in 1997 (Apr '15) Apr '15 musicjehad 1
News All grown up: Hanson still catering to its fans (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Truth 6
News Jonas Brothers: The boys have a band (Jul '09) Aug '13 RiotAct666 15
News LV Music: Review: Hanson shows a lot about itse... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hennypennyhag 2
News Former Eastview High School musicians get song ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 How very very cool 2
News Justin Bieber Is 16 (Mar '10) Sep '10 Calco 3
News Devoted Hanson Fans Camp Out At Tulsa's Cain's ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Taylor 1
More from around the web