Assault case against Hank Williams Jr. goes to grand jury

Full story: Houston Chronicle

A grand jury will decide whether country singer Hank Williams Jr. will stand trial on misdemeanor assault charges filed after a cocktail waitress said he yelled obscenities and choked her at a local hotel.
Comments
1 - 20 of 136 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tony

Lake Wales, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2006

Judged:

I think that this is all for money this is bull
Hank is a good ol'boy
Brenda

Campbell River, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2006

Tony wrote:
I think that this is all for money this is bull
Hank is a good ol'boy
Now good ol' boy why don't ya all wait till all the info comes out first, before jumpin on that horse.
Rockytopzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2006

Judged:

You never want to approach Hank Williams Jr. here in Paris, Tennessee because he is very hateful.
william griffin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2006

any body that dont like hank williams can kiss our ass, thats the name of his song and i agree with it . quit hating on hank. hank for president
william griffin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2006

p.o box 462 cottondale fla.32420 please write hank for president
Brenda

Campbell River, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2006

william griffin wrote:
any body that dont like hank williams can kiss our ass, thats the name of his song and i agree with it . quit hating on hank. hank for president
YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!or get better teachers.
Brenda

Campbell River, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2006

Forbus wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now Brenda, quit picking on William Griffin for being a big dummy.
LOL,i hope i did'nt hurt his feelings too much.
charlotte beverly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2006

Judged:

I AM A BIG FAN OF HANK JRS AND I THINK HE IS THE BEST THERE IS. I DONT INTRUDE ON HIS PERSONAL LIFE. I THINK HE DESERVES HIS PRIVACY AS MUCH AS WE DO. AS FAR AS THAT WAITRESS, THATS CRAP. SHE WANTS MONEY AND LOTS OF IT. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM. BUT I RESPECT HIS RIGHT TO PRIVACY. HE IS THE BEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD. NOONE ELSE COMES CLOSE. KEEP IT UP HANK!!!! HANK WILLIAMS JR RULES!!!!
Brenda

Campbell River, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2006

Judged:

charlotte beverly wrote:
I AM A BIG FAN OF HANK JRS AND I THINK HE IS THE BEST THERE IS. I DONT INTRUDE ON HIS PERSONAL LIFE. I THINK HE DESERVES HIS PRIVACY AS MUCH AS WE DO. AS FAR AS THAT WAITRESS, THATS CRAP. SHE WANTS MONEY AND LOTS OF IT. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM. BUT I RESPECT HIS RIGHT TO PRIVACY. HE IS THE BEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD. NOONE ELSE COMES CLOSE. KEEP IT UP HANK!!!! HANK WILLIAMS JR RULES!!!!
Oh Charlotte you silly girl, i bet every time you see a guy in a cowboy hat your heart goes a flutter and your little brain shuts right down.
charlotte beverly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2006

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST HIM? I HAVE BEEN GOING TO SEE HIM AND BEEN A MEMBER OF HIS FAN CLUB FOR 22 YEARS NOW. HE IS THE BEST. NO OTHER COWBOY HAT INTERESTS ME, THATS FOR SURE. I AM HIS FAN.I BELIEVE IN HIM. AND IM NOT GETTING INTO A ARGUMENT OVER WHAT I KNOW IS A FACT. AND IM A WOMAN, NOT A GIRL.
scott r

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2006

Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Charlotte you silly girl, i bet every time you see a guy in a cowboy hat your heart goes a flutter and your little brain shuts right down.
You canada quacks need to shut the hell up. I've meet hank. Seemed to be nice to me. Go thru what he's been thru ALL YOUR LIFE, then write back. until then don't judge him. For the charges, yea, let the court see it thru. Sounds to me like your the one, he might have choked... USA rules. As for brains, canada has helped shut yours down allready.
Tykert

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2006

Judged:

as far as im concearned Hank jr is a good ol boy and all this woman in memphis is after is a big sack full of Hanks money! and as far as Hank being rude at walmart i would imagine on his time off he is ready just to be like everybody else and not be stared at and followed around and hitt up for a autograph every five steps, i bet if you run up on him like that and ask him hows them crappie hittin out there on the lake rite now and treat him just like everybody else you would see a all together different bocephus!! hell i dont blame him i would get ill to! im not famous in no way but i hate to be stared at and pestard also!!
Hank Blah

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2006

Judged:

Rockytopzz wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. You personally do not know him.
I agree he is very hateful. I hope they throw the book at him
flahankfan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

Judged:

i'm as big a hank fan as there is. i don't know if he choked that lady or not. the courts will decide. i'd like to think that he didn't but, the fact is i don't really know and neither does anyone else who are making comments on this forum. and for the fella that says that hank is rude at wal-mart...so what!so are about 90% of the people you see at wal-mart! thats just how it is anymore. they're probably not like that all the time, when they're around friends and family. the fact of the matter is just because you see someone at wal-mart dosen't mean that you "know them", so be careful of stones that you throw. and if he did do it,lord knows we all make mistakes,especially ol hank. he'd probably be the first to tell you that. you just ask for forgiveness and try to learn from those mistakes...we all have bad days. but like i said we weren't there and we don't know what happened.hank has had a rough life...sure he always had anything that money could buy but,money can't buy everything. until you've walked a mile in hank's shoes don't judge! everything will come out in the wash, it always does. in the mean time hank is one the few real country singers we have left. with a lot of the new singers that are coming out, that's getting harder and harder to find. so just lay off hank and tend to your own buisness, cause like hank sr. said "if you mind your own buisness, you'll be busy all the time!" as for me i'm still a hank fan and always will be!
Anobody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

Judged:

I'm a big Hank Jr fan. I am probably the biggest of the Hank fans on this board. I'm a fan of everything Hank Jr has done from 1964 - 2006 and I have every album that he has ever made. Do I believe that Hank choked that waitress in Memphis? Yes I do. The whole thing sounds just like him. Do I agree with Rockytopzz on the points that[ "You never want to approach Hank Williams Jr. here iYou never want to approach Hank Williams Jr. here in Paris, Tennessee because he is very hateful;" and "If you have seen him at Walmart and you just happen to look at him we will have an attitude towards you." I am a Hank Jr fan but I can also think for myself. Hank will buy himself out of it. He's got multi millions and a huge income so giving the girl a couple 100K's wouldn't kill him.
little city girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

Judged:

i think hank is hot
ROB MASPETH

Sunnyside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

Judged:

"thank god for lynyrd skynyrd and hank williams jr"
cooter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2006

Judged:

He just gave her an attitude adjustment! ha ha . Somebody just wants some money it sounds like.
katrina

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2006

Judged:

william griffin wrote:
p.o box 462 cottondale fla.32420 please write hank for president
I agree. Hank for prez... the waitress should go home and find another job.
katrina

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2006

Judged:

ROB MASPETH wrote:
"thank god for lynyrd skynyrd and hank williams jr"
go hank

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hank Williams Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hank Williams Jr. files for divorce (Feb '07) Aug 18 Trust Nobody 54
Hank Williams Jr and Brantley Gilbert Headline ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Skwat2p 1
Contact info (Jul '13) Jul '13 Kevin Strahan 1
Rock the South, night 1: Tweets on Sara Evans, ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 P J D 2
Hank Williams Jr. nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Meg 1
Hank Williams Jr. to Obama: Pack your bags, tak... (Jul '12) Nov '12 BogdanWlf 2
Hank Williams Jr. at Iowa State Fair: We've got... (Aug '12) Sep '12 Greggo 15

Search the Hank Williams Jr. Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••