Angelina Jolie voted most beautiful w...

Angelina Jolie voted most beautiful woman

There are 302 comments on the Xinhuanet story from Apr 15, 2009, titled Angelina Jolie voted most beautiful woman. In it, Xinhuanet reports that:

Angelina Jolie has been voted the most beautiful woman in the world. The 'Changeling' star won 58 per cent of the votes in an online poll conducted by Vanity Fair magazine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Xinhuanet.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
babymatic

Christiansted, Virgin Islands, U.S.

#308 Sep 20, 2009
how could she be voted most beautifull, i mean she clearly is very attractive but when we found out she was only 30 something and not 50, that was shocking because that bitch looks really old for a 30 something year old but then again briggette from real housewives looks old as hell too, goddamn
babymatic

Christiansted, Virgin Islands, U.S.

#309 Sep 20, 2009
oh my god, i just looked her age up and shes 34, i thought she was even older than that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halle Berry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halle Berry Blasts Lack Of Oscar Diversity Sinc... Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 3
News Halle Berry insists her Oscars win was significant Jun '17 The Swirl Continues 1
News Halle Berry's 50 Years of Flawlessness: A Look ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Will original 'X-Men' cast reunite for another ... (May '16) May '16 Duke for Mayor 1
News King dead, long live the Queen (Jan '15) Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 1
News Halle Berry debuts post-pregnancy figure since ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Olivier 2
News Halle Berry Vs. Kim Kardashian In Black & Lace:... (Apr '13) May '13 Big mike 2
More from around the web