Jeanne Jakle: Remembering a warm and ...

Jeanne Jakle: Remembering a warm and gracious actor, Dixie Carter

There are 2 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Jeanne Jakle: Remembering a warm and gracious actor, Dixie Carter. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Gracious and genteel are perfect words to describe the couple that was Dixie Carter and Hal Holbrook, whom I met during her Designing Women days in Hollywood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Sharon Wilhelm -

Annapolis, MD

#1 Apr 15, 2010
I just want to extend sincere, heart-felt condolences to Mr. Holbrook and his family on the loss of Dixie Carter - I loved watching her - on whatever program she appeared on - She was a beautiful, classy lady - and far above those we are exposed to today - "Julia Sugarbaker" was an absolute doll - thanks to Dixie - intelligent, elegant - yet totally "reachable" - She was totally believable - God Bless her - She was a treasure --
Beth

Fairfax, VA

#2 Apr 20, 2010
Oh Heaven has an angel...I'm so so sorry for all the family...I won't ever forget her. Prayers for all...Love Beth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hal Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Through the Ages: Gay on TV (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fa-Foxy 12
Hal Holbrook nude (Oct '11) Oct '11 Vicente 1
News Hal Holbrook goes from Twain to profane in 'Son... (Sep '10) Sep '10 SOAfan 2
News University of Colorado to mark centennial of Ma... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Diane 1
News SAG Awards Go 'Wild' (Aug '10) Aug '10 Shanae 1
News Nominations in golden years uplift careers (Mar '08) May '10 Benette Whitney 9
News Dixie Carter dies at 70; 'Designing Women' star... (Apr '10) Apr '10 sam4girls2000 6
More from around the web