Joaquin Phoenix, Gwyneth Paltrow Are ...

Joaquin Phoenix, Gwyneth Paltrow Are 'Two Lovers' - James Gray ...

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Sep 7, 2007, titled Joaquin Phoenix, Gwyneth Paltrow Are 'Two Lovers' - James Gray .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Joaquin Phoenix is set to reunite with his "We Own the Night" and "The Yards" director James Gray on "Two Lovers." Gwyneth Paltrow is in final negotiations to join him in the two-hander. According to Variety, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

John Thompson

AOL

#1 Nov 11, 2007
Singer Julie Budd has a cameo in this film too.
Godfrey

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 3, 2007
The shooting of this movie, "Two Lovers" on my block has been a very big inconvenience to the residents of Kensington Avenue.
This morning at around 6:45 am a Jersey City Police Officer banged on my door (very loud by the way) & told me that I have to move my vehicle which was parked on the 107 Kensington Avenue.
I had to get dressed and rushed out to move the car - only to find the same Police Officer together with 2 crew members of this Two Lovers movie standing next to my car as the officer summoned me with a ticket.
Much as it's already an inconvenience to shot this movie on our block, I also have to pay such ridiculous fines.
It was so bad that some of the cars were being towed away. I guess as usual this is one of those instances when the Police & the tow truck companies such as Logan connive to make more money from innocent tax payers.
If anybody can get to talk to Gwyneth Paltrow & Joaquin Phoenix - please tell them that this movie, "Two Lovers" is already a pain in the butt.
I guess this will be the most expensive movie to watch - especially after paying an alleged fine to the Police.

Save us please.
kittenlover

West New York, NJ

#3 Feb 1, 2008
Godfrey wrote:
The shooting of this movie, "Two Lovers" on my block has been a very big inconvenience to the residents of Kensington Avenue.
This morning at around 6:45 am a Jersey City Police Officer banged on my door (very loud by the way) & told me that I have to move my vehicle which was parked on the 107 Kensington Avenue.
I had to get dressed and rushed out to move the car - only to find the same Police Officer together with 2 crew members of this Two Lovers movie standing next to my car as the officer summoned me with a ticket.
Much as it's already an inconvenience to shot this movie on our block, I also have to pay such ridiculous fines.
It was so bad that some of the cars were being towed away. I guess as usual this is one of those instances when the Police & the tow truck companies such as Logan connive to make more money from innocent tax payers.
If anybody can get to talk to Gwyneth Paltrow & Joaquin Phoenix - please tell them that this movie, "Two Lovers" is already a pain in the butt.
I guess this will be the most expensive movie to watch - especially after paying an alleged fine to the Police.
Save us please.
I'd say that's a small price to pay to see the AMAZING Joaquin in action! Both he and Gweneth are great actors and I sure wish they'd come to my neck of the woods!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwyneth Paltrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gwyneth Paltrow thinks all your hate is good fo... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Gwyneth Paltrow t... 1
News 'I want to be a girl, I'm sick of this body' (Nov '14) Nov '14 TerryE 1
News Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants las... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Ron in Az 4
thanks to Gwenyth for her bravery re: Dante Mic... (Jan '07) Nov '13 Debbie 2
News Celebrity Birthdays, September 27 : Avril Lavig... (Sep '13) Oct '13 Avril Lavigne 4
What were the shoes that Gwyneth Paltrow wore i... (Jul '09) Sep '13 aileen 3
News Marvel's 'Iron Man 3' shows at Brush's Sands Th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hakim 2
More from around the web